tears

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
hi there, I recieved a rotk pc disk free with my newspaper and I watched all three lotr trailers, I don't know about you but I am so going to cry when it all ends.

sauron
sp am i and lol rolf harris lookalike on the left

nazgulinthedark
haha! eligh wood looks soooo stupid holding those flowes! laughing out loud

Camellia
Oh I don't know, he looks rather fetching with flowers!! (And you may take that whichever way you like!!!)

LegolasIsMyMan
I already cried watching some of the scenes*on special ROTK*, i won't spoil it for you, but lets just say, that you will cry through the whole end~

enya
oooh my mums getting me dat newspaper today and as soon as i get home i am goin to [put it on.

iz it good

im crryin at the thought dat it will be over soon at least there is the extended version to look forward to

orlandoOYEA
Yea, itz gonna be so sad wen it all endz. Atleast they will be on DVD and we can watch it ova and ova again. Possibly the Hobitt will even be made into a movie one day and thats sumthin to look forward to too.

Smodden
yeah it will be...and also the silmarilian!

sauron

bLooMiLiCioUs
*sniff*
ive alreadi got all the tissue boxes ready*sniff*

orlandoOYEA
Wow, you would think that Christopher would want his fathers work carried on. Hey but ya never know

OrliNElijahsGrl
im bringin plenty of tissues with me! 10 days away! 10 days! 10 FREAKING DAYS!!! can you guys believe it!?! I am sooo phsyced!!!! I cant wait!!! *jumps up and down*

Im gonna cry when its all over though!!

ah! the excitement will explode on ROTK NIGHT!!!

badkittykitty
I just watched a trailer I hadnt see before about ten mins ago it made my hair bristle from excitement(ironically I just bought two towers extended version today)I almost cried watching that trailer...I know I am going to cry when its over *sniff*

aniron
I had that same feeling, omg omg omg who else agrees that there will never be a film like it ever in world history if I could say one thing to Pj a tolkien it would be 'thank you'

sauron
lol, i will not cry as i will be to busy laughing at the scared people as im going to block entrance at the end and shout "YOU SHALL NOT PASS"

aniron
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha if I were there I'd knock u out no one would get in my way ha ha ha ha ha, seriously though I am so happy and sad it's crrrrrazy.

OrliNElijahsGrl
aniron i agree, i believe that there isnt gonna be any movie that will top lord of the rings, nothing will be like lord of the rings, its gonna be so heartbreaking when its all over..no more lord of the rings films to come out after return of the king to be counting down to, its gonna be really really sad *starts to cry* but ill always have fellowship, fellowship special edition, two towers, two towers special edition,and return of the king, and return of the king special edition to watch over and over and over and everything!

And i agree...if i ever met peter jackson, the first thing id say to him is "thank for you blessing us with these 3 amazing lord of the rings films, they are incredible"

OrliNElijahsGrl
hahahaha sauron, thats really funny! Im gonna gonna do the you shall not pass thing, but me and my friends will be singing the drinking song that merry and pippin sing, and say all these lines and stuff, and chanting lord of the rings, its gonna be sooo incredible! i cant wait! just 9 days away! and the craziness begins!!!!!!!

OrliNElijahsGrl
ooo typo "Im gonna gonna do the you shall not pass thing" i meant im not gonna do the you shall not pass thing and stand in peoples way, i may say it but not block people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.