cant wait

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
I just can't wait for crimbo because Im getting the potc dvd with 10hrs extra ahhhh this film -along with lotr- is definatly a favourite.

Pirate_Girly
..heh.....

Caribbean_Chick
yeah LOTR rocks too but it's hard to compare them because they are so different.. yeah I've only watched about four hours worth of the extras but next time I have time I'll watch the restsmile

Ariadne
I don't get the DVD until xmas, so you can guess what I'll be doing all Christmas Day, and anyone in my family has a problem with it they are just going to have to deal with it.

.:[Kamikaze]:.

bLooMiLiCioUs
oooo yeah THAT'S the spirit alrigh!!!!!!!!Happy Dance

Caribbean_Chick
lol that's what I'll be doing all day even though I got the movie ages agolaughing

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing who cld resist?!

Caribbean_Chick
lmao I know.. that would really suck for you Bloomi if it didn't come out in Singapore until 2004laughing even though it's so close

CaptainClaire
I got the DVd the second day it was out - all those extras are GREAT

Caribbean_Chick
lol I got it the firststick out tongue.. and I love when they are talking to Johnny when he is wearing his cowboy type hat.. but did you guys notice he's a much more quieter person then Jack Sparrow?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.