Want a pic of you with a lightsaber?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VengeanceGOD
Ok, here's the deal. I can photoshop pics of people holding lightsabers. I figured some people might want that for sigs or just because it's freakin' cool. So if you want one, post a picture of you here holding something that could work as a handle (anything you can hold will do, I've done it before with someone holding a stapler) and tell me what color you want.

BTW, I will do black, but keep in mind that it probably won't look all that great.

Captain REX
Koolio. No pics of me though...

Volundro Ramm
any examples to post?

yerssot
have I ever posted those pics of Zereil with his lightsabre I made?

VengeanceGOD
Sure, here's an example. Not the best I've done, and I didn't have time to fix the background, but you get the general idea.

Gotwa
Haha, thats cool yo, too bad I don't have any pics. =o

Captain REX
Yes you have, Yerss.

Trinity_Matrix
Heehee, cool...I can do that ^_^ only pics I have of myself holding something is holding a microphone, so that wouldn't quite work, lol...look like I'm trying to eat the lightsaber.

VengeanceGOD
hahaha. Although that would be amusing...

So no one on these forums has a digital camera but me? That's too bad...I really wanted to make some lightsaber pics. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.