Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

octapushunter
i think that show is friggin hilarious. anyone else watch it?

hotsauce6548
it sounds like the name of a breath mint to me...

badkittykitty
Ive seen it! its hysterical

shake zula
athf rules. it's all about master shake!

SeptemberRain
THat show is great, i started watching it 2 weeks ago.

Myth
They're making a movie of it but I've never seen it.

SlipknoT
I just started watching this show, Meat wad is great so is Carl.

snoopy43
Meat Wad, meat wad, meat wad. Say no more!!! rolling on floor laughing eek!

shake zula
i say shake zula!!!

roundisfunny
So we're at least in agreement that Frylock, as the straight man, is the least popular?

I kind of like the Mooninites....

VENOMfan
Carl, Shake, and Meatwad are the best

when Carl said "I dont need instructions on howe to ROCK!" with that belt I needed to go to intensive care I was luaghin so hard

Red Superfly
Just finished watching the one where Shake kills himself just so his ghost can spook Meatwad. Genius.

Arachnoidfreak
I LOVE ATHF!!!! Meatwad is the greatest, then Carl("...they keep tellin you this lie about how you're goin ta live foreva, but somebody'll kill ya. Somebody will kill ya with a knife. Make sure your abs are friggin' ripped for when you get killed with a knife"wink laughing then Frylock and Shake. Even Dr. Weird kicks ass.

Jedi Knight1
I love ATHF! I just started watchin it 2 weeks ago.
I like all of them Shake Zula, Frylock, Carl, And Meatwad but Shake Zula Is the Funniest character. Meatwad is the next funniest but Frylock Is cool and funny too I dont get why everyone doesn't like him.

Arachnoidfreak
2 weeks ago?? well, better late than never. I remember when ATHF first came out on I was instantly hooked. I bought the first season on DVD. can't wait for the second.

Wildfire
the 2nd one comes out tomorrow, i've wathced the first dvd i dont know how many times. dumber dolls is hilarious

Tex
They're making a movie?!?! Are you serious!?!

As Carl would say: "That's freakin sweet!"

laughing out loud

bigp
Like a lot of folks here, I only recently got into ATHF but it's cool, I make a point of watching it each night.

I really like Frylock, he's cool, but I have to say my fave character is Carl...the three guys (especially Master Shake) really piss him off...to the point that even though he's slobby and not very nice, you almost feel sorry for him. Plus, he comes up with some great lines. I thought it was really funny when he was asking Meatwad to take him to the Super Bowl and Meatwad totally didn't get that Carl didn't mean a word of it.

Fantastic show. You might say it's Number One in the Hood, G.

Painkiller
graet show

"The Tex"
I really love the mooninites; Earth is their moon you know?
laughing out loud

The Plutonians are great too! thumb up

Trinity_Matrix
I love ATHF, it's great yes

"The Tex"
What's your favorite episode?

I just love the Mummy one!

"Curse...curse.....curse....boring...boring...boring" laughing out loud

plenTpak52
No, I don't really watch that show
|
|
|
\/

SeptemberRain
Im going to type and smoke while i do so, then i will acquire some wine on the way to the mall and i shall get tore up and pass out in the hot sun

"The Tex"
laughing out loud

I also love those frat boy blue aliens!
"My dad owns a dealership" laughing out loud

And the trees; remember tree court?!? laughing out loud

BackFire
this show is gold.

"The Tex"
The best is when Shake had the new Birthday Song commissioned that cost like $1 million bucks to produce! laughing out loud

shake zula
i hope you can see this because i'm doing as hard as i can!!!

"The Tex"
laughing out loud

Does anyone know when new episodes will start to air?

plenTpak52
No but Vol 2 comes out soon, doesn't it?

SeptemberRain
I hope you can see this, 'cause im doing harder than ive ever done before

DeNiro
THe absolute more funny show on tv as I know it. Everyone that hasnt seen this show should get their ass in front of the tv at 11 oclock at night chicago time put on cartoon networks adult swim and watch this show. It consist of a Meatball named Meatwad the a frenchfry named Frylock and a shake which is named Master Shake it is the funniest show on tv i cant wait to but the first season on tv. and mods leave this here dont move it to the tv forum this belongs where the most traffic is...

R@ven
mmmm who wants juice *breaks off arms* laughing

Forcizzle
laughing out loud that show is funny laughing out loud meatwad is the shiz

Forcizzle
that episode was on last night laughing out loud

R@ven
ya it was but its like third time i saw that one big grin

"Thats elven blood"

Agent Elrond
I would eat dog crap before I watch it. What the heck could be so funny about it? It looks like sh!t

R@ven
.... you have to think a lot and see the humor.... when you do its funny as heck...

Raven Guardia
did you ever see the cartoon 'home movies' that is also on adult swim and funny as h*ll I love it, but I didnt see it in a while.

SeptemberRain
thats what i thought when i saw commercials for it. But i finally watched it i laughed my arse off

R@ven
home movies hasn't been on in a while... or i just haven't seen it in a while... and it was rather funny smile

R@ven
exactly.... laughing

JKozzy
I'll pass, thanks.. erm

Raven Guardia
did you ever watch it?.....I thought their soccer coach was funny laughing out loud ....man I miss that show sad .... smile

R@ven
stick out tongue

i watched a couple times and it is and the coach was big grin

Raven Guardia
hehehe, on time the coach was yelling at the kids and calling them names and threating to cut off the goalies hands off and the kids mom and the other parents were standing right behind him laughing

SeptemberRain
I hope you can see this cause im doing it as hard as i can

R@ven
i didn't see that one RG sad but it sounds like a good one big grin laughing out loud

SeptemberRain
youve never seen an episode of ATHF with the mooninites?

R@ven
hmmm mooninites... sounds familiar.

MichaelMyerscoo
I love Aqua Teen Hunger Force. It is so funny. I laughed really hard on the one that was on last night where that thing lives in the attic.

R@ven
i get kicks outa that one and the one with the robot and the Great Red Ape laughing out loud

hezzy_baby
i dont know if ive seen this, the name sounds familiar but i dont get cartoon network anyway

angiel
i watch this cartoon every night before i go to bed. this f*ckin' show is hilarious. the best superheroes ever invented...

ATHFfreak111
Every Night I watch that show and I would have to say that Shake Zula is the best cuz he's a smart alec like me...I use all his witty remarks with my friends because they don't watch it...now they all think im cool... cool

ATHFfreak111
Get outta my fricken pool!

kagome500sango
hay yall whatch adalt swim right well sweet^.^ evil face

Arachnoidfreak
It's great that you love ATHF, but using someone else's remarks aren't something to be pround of, all it says about you is that you can't think of retorts for yourself. No offense.

ATHFfreak111
Yeah i know but after A while, I tell them where I got it from so most of them watch it too smile

"The Tex"
Remember when Shake had plastic surgery so he could appear in a Jordache Jeans commercial? laughing out loud

angiel
i haven't seen that one no

the other night though, the episode where frylock decides to move out and shake, meatwad and carl hand a chicken infection... f*cking funny... do they have a dvd out? i would love to have it... if it is indeed out.

ps.
anybody know the lyrics to their theme song? i get lost towards the end after meatwad's part...

ATHFfreak111
I've seen that one...when meatwad kept tellin him things that were bad about him... That was classic

roundisfunny
Here ya go.

"The Tex"
laughing out loud

His chin implants were the best! laughing out loud

hockeyplyr660
Who wrote The moon rules # 1 on the car w/ da car keys

Sexy Texy
laughing out loud

Remember the one where Skake commits suicide so he could come back as a ghost to haunt MeatWad? laughing out loud

ATHFfreak111
Yeah, that one was hilarious...then meatwad wouldn't play the game anymore and the crying baby ghosts...Classic cool

BOPRecruit 16
the first time that i watched this toon with my friends, we couldn't understand a damn thing that the characters were saying! eek! it was as if they talked too fast or mumbled. for some reason, i've been watching this show lately. it's random and strange. doesn't make sense. don't know why i continue to watch it. i guess i'm just trying to make sense of it all? blink

SeptemberRain
Give him the finger

DeNiro
I just boughte the whole first season on DVD and have seen every episode like 5 times and i made my gf sit down and watch all of them she thinks they are really dumb but she still laughs at it. and we were in the pool the other day and all day me and my buddy mike kept bobbing up and down going look master shake im ma meatboo-ee laughing out loud that was so funny then mater shake was like oo but you dont want the wearwolves to see you they they might get jealous and meatwads like wait a minute and master shake goes down to th ground were ya cant see him and was saying ooo wait whats this. then he puts on a wearwolve mask and meatwad jumps out of the pool screaming laughing out loud PRICELESS just great

DeNiro
http://ffmedia.ign.com/filmforce/image/lazzo7-aquateen.jpg

DeNiro
http://www.bluelinecity.com/images/splash/2003_06_10.gif

laughing out loud OMG laughing out loud

§pearhead
The Brak show's better stick out tongue

RaventheOnly
: Lol:

MC Mike
Never seen this. erm When's it on?

DeNiro
11 oclock on cartoon network it is so funny and it is way better then the brak show

RaventheOnly
i don't even watch the brak show...

MC Mike
PM? what days? huh

DeNiro
11pm on cartoonnetworks adult swim right after family guy monday-thursday

MC Mike
wait... where do you live? cuz 11 could be diffrent.

DeNiro
chicago. just look in your tv guide or on your dig cable and see when either family guy or aqua teen hunger force comes on

MC Mike
right. smile thanks.

DeNiro
HEY MANG NO PROBLAMO

Smiling_Sadly
this show is a good show....BUT i have to say family guy kicks way more ass then this show ever will!

bardock
carl is one of the funniest charaters ever. him and shake together are unbeatable. the moonites where the funniest

Jason Wyngarde
yeah i ll get my iron my tire iron

Meatwad_Rox ATH
MEATWAD IS MINE! ALL MINE!

Meatwad_Rox ATH
AHH

burly brawler
shake is the best. he's the biggest a$$ in jersey personified as a milk shake... which makes him far superior than the actual biggest a$$ in jersey...

Tex
Let's not forget the Plutonians, they dont get enough love around here! love

Jason Wyngarde
the moonites will smoke while they flip you the bird.

Tex
Yeah but Plutonians have that Star Gate teleporter! raver

Jason Wyngarde
and the sweat/drool bands

Tex
Very 80s chic! winkiss

Stealth Agent
I love this show. i see a little bit of Shake in myself. No wait alotta.

<<Solo>>
I don't think that makes you look very good.

<<Solo>>
Not true, Agua Teen and Sealab kicks Family Guy's ass big time.

Jason Wyngarde
very true mr solo

Tex
The episode where Shake receives plastic surgery to become a Jordache jeans model is one the of the funniest moments in TV history...ever! yes

Elektra_lover
I love this show.
The moon rules #1 on the car w/ the car keys.
Don't Questin it.
I want Candy.
The Brood Witch meatwad. THE BLAIR WITCH IS HERE?!?!?!?!??!

manchichirtchit
i say this show is getting more popular here in KMC. a lot of newbies are sporting ATHF sigs and avys...

SeptemberRain
me bored me bored

bardock
i love my sig

manchichirtchit
they f*cking changed the line up. screw sealab 2021.

bardock
i know i hate cartoon network. first hey take off cowboy bebop and trigun now athf. **** those mother ****ers.

Tex
Yeah, Sealab sucks balls.

Dont worry, they change line-ups all the times.
It will be back in a couple of months.

Elektra_lover
Well InuYashas their big grin

Tex
Nobody watch sea-lab so the ratings plummet and they bring back ATHF faster! smart

ironman67

Elektra_lover
Some ones looking to get banned

Cinemaddiction
Given the AHTF promo that just ran on AS, "Come say good bye for the last time: August 15th", AHTF returning doesn't look as promising anymore.

bardock
that sucks

manchichirtchit
WHAT THE F*CK?!? meatwad, frylock and shake no more? that sucks major balls. where else are we gonna watch a mean a$$, potty mouth shake? mad

Tex
Outrageous! mad

Ah hell, looks like we'll just have to buy the DVD'$!

bardock
me rifle crutch&lt; person who wants to take it off. if you have any more ideas about messing up the adult swim line up i will be waiting. gunsmilie

Tex
When are they coming out with new episodes? disgust

Elektra_lover
I heard theirs a 3rd mooninite

octapushunter
well, i did a search and found an adult swim forum and they had posted a schedual with ATHF on it for months to come. who knows what they're doing? probably some sick joke or something to boost ratings.

http://forums.toonzone.net/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=67

just looked here and the first post says its a joke, we can all rest easy.

bardock
i can call of my blood fued for now. but iam keepin the guns ready if this ever happens agian

manchichirtchit
all i read from that link is "aqua teen hunger force is not cancelled, it's a joke." who's to say that THAT is the joke?

manchichirtchit
anybody seen the new mooninite episode last night? that sh!t was the best mooninite episode ever!

bardock
i saw it.i luv cliff. err beat up carl and took his hair that was great

Cinemaddiction
False alarm, the newest promos read "ATHF: Cancelled every Sunday @ 12"

So, it has been scaled back to one show a week, and hopefully all new episodes.

manchichirtchit
yeah, i just saw their new eekend line up. i guess that was the beginning of the new season.

bardock
i kept sayin it was a bill i thought you knew somethin i didnt

Tex
Yeah, the new episode rocked!

When Shake and the Mooninites get together they're like Lucy and Ethel!

bardock
but their from the moon so it is far superior to anything those primative earth people could do

Omis
ATHF RULZ . What does sux though is that it isnt shown in the UK anymore , it went down when cnx got replace . I lost spawn when it whent down as well and cowboy beepbob and well all the good shows that were on tv now all i have is dbz at like 4 in the f***ing morning lol British tv sux ass! mad

manchichirtchit
you can always buy them on dvd. and for 59 cents more you can supersize it.

Tex
This weeks new episode was....er....disturbing! puke

But funny as hell! laughing out loud

Pregnant Meatwad! rolling on floor laughing

bardock
that was fuuny last night

manchichirtchit
that is unacceptable! laughing

and ted nugent! OMG, that is way funny. and i like how they replaced dr. weird with spacecataz... mooninites kick major a$$. GO CLIFF! laughing

Tex
Oh yeah, you're right, I didn't even notice Dr. Weird was missing.
He's SO last season! schmoll

manchichirtchit
that spacecataz theme is awesome too... and dr. weird was funny... "getlemen, behold!!!"... mooninites are funnier though laughing

Tex
This weeks new episode was pretty funny too!
The technology helmet! borg

bardock
i need the e helmet. it is pretty costly though. could you chip in tex and we could share this masterpeice of technology?

manchichirtchit
e dork with an e helmet and an e-iano. sweet.

Tex
No stick out tongue

bardock
damn sad

bobcrickett
I think that Mooninite episode was the only one I've ever seen...

bardock
well thats a good one to see

manchichirtchit
i tried to record that one on tivo but recorder saelab 2021 instead. stoopid tivo and stoopid 2021.

WindDancer
I have a question about ATHF. I'm not a fan of the series (as a matter of fact I have never seen an episode) But I'm curious about the DVD set.

Why is ATHF season 1 DVD set in the Anime section? Is not the store fault, I've seen the same in many different DVD stores. Is ATHF consider anime? Could someone give me some feed back.

manchichirtchit
maybe because it's animated and the store just replaced the animated section into anime since most dvd's are anime. IMO, ATHF is not anime.

WindDancer
True, but most animated (non-anime) cartoons are in the family section. But, that's their business. I need to watch it a few episodes. Seens like a funny show to watch.

manchichirtchit
i wouldn't exactly categorize ATHF as a family show... and hells yeah, it's funny.

Tex
yes yes

Ashley_05
ATHF rocks!!!! Thats all anyone needs to know. And if they dont know then, they have probs. Its SO FUNNY I started to watch it like when it first started to come out. Yeah its not really a family show for little kids to watch. But It does ROCK!!!!!

bardock
yes

BackFire
ATHF is not a kid show, it wouldn't be on Adult Swim if it were. It's wierd, adult type humor that is so wacky that you can't help but laugh at it. You should definately check some episodes out.

You live in LA WindDancer, that means you get teh same channels and time schedule as me when it comes to tv. New episodes are on Sunday nights at midnight, usually. Adult swim seems real flakey with their schedule though, so don't hold me to that. It used to be on weekdays at midnight too, but I guess they stopped that. Don't know why...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>