rise of the machines game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carnage713
i just rented the t3 game and i liked it i mean it was better then dawn of fate atleast. a didnt like a couple of things tho. i absolutly hated the first person mode. the game was to short. i beat it in 4 hrs. which sux cuz i rented it and beat it and my mom already bought it for me. but the special features are kewl and is a pretty kewl game. the also had a short demo for terminator 3 Redemption. i dont know if this is war of the machines or another game but redemtion kiked ass. this demo was sooooooooo awesome. id say for all u fans rent t3 at ur local video store but dont waste 50 bucks.

alic88
sheesh it took u 4 hours?! but plz tell me more about the game. i wanna know more

carnage713
like what? its basically jus like the movie but w/ more depth. its sooooo easy

alic88
hey i got the video game. i played the levels. WITH INVINCIBILITY AND INFINITE AMMUNITION. coz otherwise i cant play n e game. n e wayz i reached the point where u know u have 2.. well i cant remember exactly. very early in the game.i m very horrible at finding places. so i was getting a headache so i decided 2 shut it down. i will play it later. looks godo2me. i cant wait 2 go back in the past and save john. the future rather seems boring 2 me. the t-900's r really crappy

carnage713
ya jus look at the map. u will find wut ur lookin for. have u played the redemtion demo?

alic88
i have reached the point now where u have 2 protect some sargent. and i mean i just cant reach 2 him on time. he always gets killed lol.i did it 5 times but couldnt find it. ah well i guess ill start off 2morrow. overall i like the game so far

Ahnold
Is this game really that good? On www.rottentomatoes.com they gave it 0 percent...

alic88
well if u r a terminator fan its a must. i loved it actually

glenn
I have never played it. Am i missing something good.

Ahnold
Glenn - I haven't played it, but it got a 0 percent rating on Rotten Tomatoes.com and that can't be good...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.