Hyperspace!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

njherbz741
pictures......

njherbz741

njherbz741

njherbz741

njherbz741
thats all i hav

Gotwa
Haha sweet.

Darth Jello
isn't this illegal?

Rebel Racer
does it really matter if its illegal?? keep it coming, dude!!!

Rebel Racer
whoa, thats all you have?? http://geocities.com/hyperspacepics has tons of pics

LanceWindu
Awesome pics on that site.

But where's the Tarkin photo?

Ushgarak
I had to delete those pics as they were attachments- as a precautionary principle, we don't allow Hyperspace material to be directly stored on our servers. Image linking is perfectly ok, though, so maybe better to do it like that.

VengeanceGOD
So we don't know anywhere where this Tarkin pic would be?

njherbz741
these are images i ripped from the hyperspace video i hav.....i would upload the video but i dont no how to

http://www.geocities.com/nherbolario12/

Lyn
Great link Rebel Racer!! thumb up

LanceWindu
I Love these images.

Looks definately like Episode 3 will be grittier than AOTC and TPM.

xeous
Are the Clone Wars over when Ep III occurs or is it ending?

yerssot
EpIII will show the last battle of the Clone Wars, ... or so rumor has

Darth Jello
Dooku and the separatists will be killed but there will be no formal end to hostilities until the jedi are slaughtered. so after episode 3 is when i'm guessing the clone wars formally end

mephistodesigns
i'm pretty sure they're done when the separatist leaders fall and Palpatine declares himself emperor to (my theory) ensure this never happens again.

Julie
less I see now...more I see in EpIII

super shadow GL
Episode 3 will by far the best star wars movie ever(or so i think)

super shadow GL
yes it will be

super shadow GL
um....

hana_skywalker
I've watched a George Lucas TV special and he said that he didn't think that this movie will be the most popular of all (he referred especially to the money $$$) but he may be wrong, can't he? In my opinion, it will be GREAT, but not as much as Empire Strikes Back.

super shadow GL
ESB was good but i think Episode 3 will be the best

darthyorktown
I'm a hyperspace member Happy Dance

DarkJediStoops
Hyperspace sucks really.... and I'm a paid member.

Swordfish2k0
Does anyone have the Mon Mothma pic from hyperspace?

DarkJediStoops
2 words

Burning Max

The One Part 2
Three more words:

GO THERE NOW

bigsef3
anyone have a link to a page that has CURRENT hyperspace pics? one that is updated on a semi-regular basis? Im tired of that link that only has pics updated to nov 03.

DarkJediStoops
I take it your here because TFN or SuperShadow rejected you? laughing

Darth Jello
what does everyone has against TF.N anyway? apart from the fact that they rabidly compete with other sites (instead of joining them like a true fan community) i don't see what's wrong with them

yerssot
I generaly dislike them, they think they're so big and good, while they just rip off stories from sites and afterwards change dates so it appears THEY were the first to have posted it
or that they fill their pages with absolute crap so it appears they are active and stuff
or that every retarded EpIII tidbit these days is announced as BIG NEWS, in example those helmets were announced as BIG NEWS while it was nothing but showing some screenshots which were already out for a month and already posted by numerous other sw-sites

The One Part 2
Yerssot- what sites do you visit that provide information first? It seems to me that all the sites post the information at the same time. I'm looking for a good site to visit.

yerssot
wow dude, visit 15 sites just to find interesting news messed
if you go to big sites like jedinet or ep-x and those, they give links to who got it first, THOSE sites are the ones you have to visit

The One Part 2
Yeah, I like Ep-X. They just don't post very often. The editorials are great and all their information leads somewhere else. There's just way too much bullshit to always know who's telling the truth and who isn't.

yerssot
nah, that's easy TOP2: supershadow: never, only if others posted it too
that's it laughing out loud

Darth Jello
episode-x, tf.n, shadow of the sith, and starwarz.com are my faves. shadow of the sith has the best plot outline and some of the best editorials along with t'bone's site. I think Suttle is copying their outlines now.

bigsef3
A LINK, POR FAVOR?

Darth Jello
www.thetrukstop.com/starwars -shadow of the sith
www.episode-x.com -episode x
www.theforce.net -tf.n
www.starwarz.com -several pages, including t'bone's site

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.