r u gonna cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hobbitgurl52
R any of u lot gonna cry throuth the movie because some reviews say they cried about 5 times during the movie. sad

Camellia
Well, I was nearly in tears when I saw the trailer in the cinema so....yes, I think I can safely say that I, for one, will be bawling my eyes out!

Aurora
I honestly had tears in my eyes and one rolling down my cheek when I watched the Preview... I know, I know, I'm crazy. If I don't cry because of the movie (which will be a miracle) then I will bawl because it is all over!!!!!!

Bloom4ever
Ill cry the most when its over
NO MORE ORLANDO!!! sad

VengeanceGOD
I'll admit, I did almost cry once during the trailer.

"We will see the shire again." *BAWL*

orlandoOYEA
True that sista

The shire thing is so0o0o0o gonna make me cry

pinksuezo
im not gonna cry. smile

ill admit lost in translation and spirted away gotme to cry, but tahs all.

bLooMiLiCioUs
*sniff*
"we'll see the shire again"
*bawls*

hobbitgurl52
well we will have the hobbit in which will have gandalf, bilbo and gollom.

sauron
lol yeah, thats IF he makes it, chris tolkien wont give the rights to new line

and i wont cry, in fact i wont do anything, i will die straight after the film as to see this trilogy was my reason for being

Altar[1stONE]
So far when borimir dies in the fellowship , that got me teared up. Because Aragorn tears up as well , such a brave man shares human emotion towards his fellow brother. Touching , i hope ROTK is oscar worthy , i would cry if it wins best picture , good luck ROTK!!

GABRIEL05
I cried at the end of the extended edition of FOTR, well almost cried. I just might cry at the end of ROTK. I know reading the book I was tearing up.

Ariadne
All I know is that my friend and I were practically crying after watching a clip we found on the internet and we're going to be taking lots of tissues.

bLooMiLiCioUs
*gets a box of tissues ready*

feanorlp
Well, I'm a tough guy but from what I hear it may be hard to hold in tears... I've only cried once while watching something, but it wasn't a movie... it was actually the last episode of Fresh Prince.

fini
huh???............fresh prince??...........ok!!!!!!!!!

hey i will cry but not cause some reviewers said that they did................i posted this a long freaking time ago

VengeanceGOD
ROTK had BETTER win best picture. The fact that FOTR didn't get it just makes me mad.

bLooMiLiCioUs
yes!!!!they totally deserved it!!!!madmad

Maikahyandowen
more than likely. 'specialy if somthing happens to the hobbits, or legolas, or aragorn, or anybody......... lots of crying. happy crying, sad crying, happy-sad crying. i think i'll cry once, or twice, a minute.............

Verity
Take tissues everyone! I cry with the trailers! stick out tongue

shadow link
one trailor that made me fell like crying was the cold mountain trailor

yes lets here it for spirited away one more time!!!!

Maikahyandowen
spirited away was awsome.i shall be sure to bring a box of kleenex to ROTK. :sniffles:

TrixStar
I might be overcome with emotion just b/c of how badass this movie is gonna be. Not b/e im sad

muse5
omg, i am going to cry like a baby... everything makes me cry... we will see the shire again...whatever happens, stay with me... ahh man, i am definetly bringing a full box of tissues

bLooMiLiCioUs
*goes to the store to buy a few boxes*

cuz i'm goin there with 5 other friends *sniff*

aragorniscool45
i no i will cry because there's not gonna be no more Aragorn. sad

woodelf
I know I am going to cry. I am going to bring plenty of tissue for myself and anyone who may not think to bring any.

ash007
man i can't wait i am going with myb girlfrend and she always cry if there is a sad bit in a movie and that makes me love her more love

Maikahyandowen
awwwww. : throws a tissue box at ash007 :

Darth Revan
I am also a tough guy... I haven't seen any trailers....what is there that would make you cry?

OrliNElijahsGrl
oh yes i will definetly cry, i actually did get very teary eyed when i saw the trailer, it had that much of a effect on me, it was wonderful, when i saw the trailer at the theaters before "elf" i got teary eyed, and was going nuts at the same time! Its gonna be sad when its over *starts getting teary eyed already* the grey havens song, into the west song, and the song with the shire song in it, all three of those get me very teary eyed, all the songs make me teary eyed, excited, freaking out

beautiful beautiful soundtrack

oh my god it is 5 days away, i cant wait any longer, im gonna explode with all this excitement building up!

I got teary eyed during the ROTK special, when they were talking about it being all over and not wanting to leave, i got very teary eyed and wanted to cry, and the scene with arwen and elrond just broke me up badly, i started bawling

so yes im gonna cry

Im gonna be going nuts, cheering, screaming, clapping, crying at the sad parts, crying when its over, its gonna be one VERY crazy night! I CANT WAIT THOUGH! AHHH! 5 DAYS AWAY

BingaBonga
Oh, god, I know I'm going to cry. I got teary in commercials on the tv, and I really did in the trailer on the big screen, but I'll be crying at the end of the movie, because it will finally be over.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif

aniron
even if it's a happy and triumphant ending i'll cry because it's over.

hee hee sean astin billy boyd and liv gave an interview on the radio and because the film is about 3hrs and 11mins long sean said that ppl should take sandwiches with them, billy boyd told them to have a pee before going in and liv said to have tissues at the ready.
I cry with the trailers too!

Verity
Same here! sad

Maikahyandowen
if any more elves die like Haldir did, i'll be bawling like a baby. or any of the hobbits for that matter.

LegolasIsMyMan
OH MY GOSH, i was watching StArz the other day and it was a special "behind the scenes" look at ROTK, and i was crying like non stop , "we will see the shire again" And "no matter what happens, will you stay with me?" And I just sat there in my LOTR's coma, and cried, and was still dazed and confused when it was all over, I know i will cry when i do get the chance to see it, casue if it's anything like the prewviews, then i will have to have 6 boxes of tissues just to hold me half way through the movie..

Maikahyandowen
most definately. more likely 7 boxes, though, just to be safe.

Darth Revan
I almost cried today because I was gonna see it on opening f***ing day but then my STUPID DAD who was supposed to pick up the tickets decided that he had "too much to do" to stand in line for the BIGGESST GOD DAMN MOVIE THIS YEAR ON OPENING DAY!!!!!!!!!! So he redeemed the tickets and said "I'm sorry I just have too much to do" and I was going to have to see it on monday were it not for cinemark.com I bought tickets for tommorrow but JESUS that pissed me off

Hania
I will cry. On TRL, on MTV, the had Liv, Elijah, Dom, Billy, and Sean. It was cool seeing them all together, and giving each other hugs and all. Dom said the true test will be how they carry on their friendship now that the movies are over, which made me teary eyed. I can't believe it's over. But...on E! News Live, they had Sean Astin as a guest and he said "...when The Hobbit comes out..."!!! He went on to say that Peter Jackson had said it wouldn't be right if anyone else tried to make the movie, so they'll probably be making The Hobbit too. Sorry if my thoughts are just everywhere, I just took Nyquil, and am very sleppy, so I may not be making complete sense in what I just wrote, but I think you'll get the picture.

GABRIEL05
I almost cried at the Grey Havens scene. It was sad... :crying:

Maikahyandowen
soooo................ i guess the general concensus is that we're going to cry............

Camellia
Well, I said I was going to cry...and I did.

I've never cried so much at a film before - although I'm not sure whether that's more because I know that it has come to an end. My stomach dropped when I read 'THE END' in huge white letters on the screen.

Maikahyandowen
yeah......... they need to make the hobbit next.

Camellia
Definately, that would be so fantastic!!

Maikahyandowen
totally. Smaug would be soo awsome! eek! rolling on floor laughing ninja yes

VenomVA
No, I didn't cry like I didn't during and at the end of Revolutions...but I was still sad at the end of ROTK

Member.
yea...why would u cry?

Camellia
Um, because it is a sad story??? big grin

I don't know - I never cry at a film normally but this one really got me - like I said before (I think!), probably because of it being the last one and all.....I live for hobbitsbig grin

Maikahyandowen
Duh. rolling on floor laughing sad

Maikahyandowen
Saw it. i cried on at lest four occaisions. especially when Pippin sang that song............ i almost died.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.