USH'S MATRIX GAME- General Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
About time I did one of these, I guess! This is the place to discuss the Matrix game, your characters, each other, the plot, the rules, give me feedback etc. I shall make a few comments to start with,

Well now, I rather think the whole Matrix thing is going extremely well- far bettee than I had hoped. Thank you all very much for playing! In fact it has been so popular that I have a couple of problems in having to make the situations so much larger, but more importantly in that everything is being played through at such a speed that that I might run out of stuff to do sooner than intended! Still, after the current plot is exhausted I might be able to put in a few 'bonus' assignments that are mini-plots in of themselves before I start the next big story, in order to give you things to do.

The game will continue to develop as time goes by. Powers will be tweaked, and some altered and added as I continue to gain confidence in how much complexity you can handle. Awesome Downpour was made more useful than it should be for simplicity's sake but I think I can turn that back into its original function (against Named characters (i.e. non-Mundanes) only) and also put in Rain of Fury into the Leaping Strm Path, which IS for use against Mundanes. Hands of Light has a couple of 'filler' powers right now that were made up to fill gaps (one-inch Punch and Strike of the Subtle). That will recevice a proper set of powers too, before long. As time goes by, more Path are planned but they all need system testing first and for their releance to be decided; one such Path is the Path of the Angry Monkey, entirely about throwing weapons. There aree some good ideas in the works for that but the worry is that a Throwing Weapon Path might invalidate guns, by eliminating a Martial Artist's principle weakness. As time goes by and these problems are ironed out, new powers and Paths will appear. Even Agents may need new powers over time, though of course you will only see them used the hard way... you got the very basic set of Agent powers in the first Assignment, of course, which was the point. I am sure you can imagine some more they may use.

In the VERY long term I plan to bring the system far more again towards the same system we use here at home, off-line. When I first designed it, it was about 25% of that system, the rest greatly simplified (back when Paths only had two powers each, stats were out of 4, combat skills out of 6, damage went to 20 etc.). After a while, and by the time I started the training mission, it was far more 50/50 as I realised you guys could handle it. As time goes by with more and more powers going on it is become more 60/40 in favour of the original system now. I plan to bring it ever further, which means changing some basics (Speed and Strength will become out of ten, for example). However, because that will involve some work for people (and will give extra options in the Download system), I think I will do it AFTER the first main plotline ends, which even at this rate is a few months away yet. Then people can do it whilst spending experience and teaching new players how to play. As it stands, how difficult is it to learn to play right now? I appreciate it is some effort, maybe some great effort, but simply by observing others new players seem to get the hang pretty fast now- especially after a round or two of practical experience! I certainly don't seem to have a lack of players due to difficulty. Talking of which...

We reach a logical limit of maximum players eventaully- certainly maximum players on a mission, in any case! The Shez and Percy between them can only carry so much and, rather like my Star Wars game, the plot will dictate some points during which new character entry becomes impractical. What do people think of this? I'd like player feedback on the benefits vs. problems of getting as many players as possible.

Other than that, what do people make of the set-up? It would be nice if players from the different ships divide along personality lines as the shops themselves do, but it is not necessary. To demonstrate, though, here is the idea- the Shez gets Captain Dallas who is, not to put to fine a point on it, manic, whilst the Percy gets the far more thoughtfu; (certainly far more Morpheus like) Captain Marduk. Percy gets FInn, the Operator who keeps cool in a crisis and can can always guide you to safety, whilst the Shez gets Ariadne, who can get rather emotional but is VERY fast on the keyboard, bringing things up for you, checking on different parts of the Matrix etc. It is all very spontaneous style vs. careful style, the Shez having a reputation for being very... well, direct! And with Fire, Ares and Burn on board, you can certainly see why.

Talking of Dallas, what do people make of him? I remember Rex saying after the short story I wrote that Dallas seemed like Kuylen. Oooh, I could only giggle at that, at the time saying that you might notice a few differences 'during gameplay'... noticed them now, I hope! Dallas' style contracts very much with Kuylen's rather dour (and lethal) professionalism. Both are very experienced combatants and both tend to go on instinct rather than forehtought (in Kuylen's case that is because he is a Living Force adept; an evil Qui-Gon in many ways), with Dallas it's because... well, I shall leave you to imagine why it is for him. Certainly not who many of you expectec as a Captain I am sure, and we have already had questions asked about HOW he became one in the first place... certainly you will have a much easier time under Marduk, Percy guys! Kosta told me Dallas seemed like a Redneck- I am sure a 'Texan' would take that badly but I think we can all see what Kosta is getting at!

And finally, anyone got any ideas about the main plot yet? I'll leave you some unanswered questions.

- What the deal with Jericho? As has been explored, every idea you come up with raises a dozen more questions.

- IS that actually Jericho and his crew?

- Why won't the Oracle give you the info you need? Whay has she sent you on this apparently fruitless course?

- Who is this Melitus guy?

- And just how DID Dallas become a Captain...?

SpikeSpiegel
Will it be like the Matrix Online is going to be like with the more missions you do the more points you're allowed to spend on downloads?

Ushgarak
Yup. It is awarded for the following:

1. Participation
2. "Danger money" (generally defined as taking on odds more than you were supposed to, due to bad play from others or players becoming unavailable)
3. Conspicuous and extreme heroism
4. Succeeding in your Path.

Participation handouts were made after the first Assignment, though until the first set of Assignments are done, that is remaining simply on record for now.

Danger money is one you should hope to never get in that it means you were thrown into a bitchy situation that you shouldn't have been in. Say, if the films were a game, that at the start of thre Freeway Chase the person playing Trinity stopped playing. Morpheus would then have to do the whole Freeway Chase on his own. That would be worth danger money.

If someone else makes a bad error snd leaves someone else badly in the lurch, that is normally worth danger money as well (for the one left in the lurch. Obviously).

You do not get danger money for throwing yourself into odds voluntarily- like when Coeus turned and charged down the jeeps in the first Assignment- he knew what he was doing, and the benefits and risks involved. So danger money is really compensation for when things have become far more difficult than I had planned for you, through no fault of your own.

Heroism is a dodgy one as you should be acting like heroes all the time, seeing as you ARE heroes. Mors took on the Agent to give Burn time to get away in the First Assignment, which WAS heroic but it wasn't quite the sort of thing we are talking here. Morpheus attacking Smith in a certain defeat scenario in order for his crew to get out- THAT is the kind of heroism we are talking. The kind where you can either NOT get away with it, facing very probably death, or in which the chances of getting away really are exceedinly low, and I will tell you of this before you do it. Should you get away with it- or maybe be rescued later- you will get a Heroism bonus.

And finally, the Philosophy and Combat Paths can be passed or failed- you score or do not score accordingly.

SpikeSpiegel
Would Neo have got a Heroism Bonus for going to get Morpheus out?

Ushgarak
No. What might happen, though, is that the entire 'Rescue Morpheus' Assignment only existed because Neo decides to do it. So he does score for doing an entire Assignment that would not otherwise have been there.

Very dangerous misison do score more for participation than less dangerous ones do, I should point out.

This is where being able to 'engage' in the Philosophy Path becomes important, you see. If you do not take part in things and just sit back, not only will you fail, you won't score any Participation at all!

tptmanno1
so i get danger money for running into the agent because if i knew there was an agent there i woulda sayd screw the dude.

and what are you saying, im like Dallas??
im just a shotgun maniac!
MUAHAHAHAH

(Psst, new reguar gun! plus deagle)

Captain REX
Dallas isn't really a Captain, it's an imposter! If not, we need to check his closet for skeletons... stick out tongue

I think the team we saw on the first mission really was Loomis and Medea from Jericho's ship. They have just decided that they'd rather have a seat of power in the Matrix with a crime lord rather than fight machines in a seemingly hopeless war.

Ushgarak
You like to nail 'em good eh, Burn?

Well, it's your no nonsense "A problem? Let's blow the shit out of it! I am THAT good!" approach that makes you good Shez material, Burn.

I am afraid that Agent was part of a carefully controlled situation, Burn. if you had run into it and for some reason Medea couldn't help you AND all your friends outside stopped playing, or died, or something silly like that, then it would have been danger money as that was not the danger you were meant to be facing.

If things go to plan (MY plan, not yours!), you never get danger money- some missions are just meant to be dangerous. You score more just for doing them. And as I pointed out in analysis, meeting that Agent looked more scary than it was.

tptmanno1
o that litte quirk i have!
damn,
oookk, stupid controlled situation,
or is it good controled situation because im still alive, whatever!

Ushgarak
You think it is hopeless? How gloomy! Don't tell Dallas... or Morpheus!

That raises a very large number of questions though, doesn;t it- like HOW he has done this. As Locke points out, without the resources of Zion, they have no food, no water, no power, and nowhere to broadcast from.

Captain REX
Good point. Deal with the machines, like *Agent Smith voice* Mr. Reagan?

Ushgarak
You better hope not- Jericho knows the access codes to the Zion mainframe.

It also would not fit with Jericho's previous good record of great success against the Machines. Still... you don't actually know much about him. You may know some people who might...

Ushgarak
Oh, and the other obvious thing...

How could be be working with the Machines, but hostile to Agents and trying to steal the Machine codes?

Captain REX
Good God, you've got a point there. Maybe he's trained his crew not to need any of that, and he just sits plugged in to the Matrix in a chair sitting in a cave somewhere...or not...

Well, I guess that is why we are talking to Ni Zahn and then Melitus.

Ushgarak
I think you will indeed find there is much to be learned.

Bespin Bart
Of course, or we'd already know what is going on.

Trinity_Matrix
This is confusing, the business with Jericho...and who is this Melitus guy? When're we gonna find out?

Yes, I think that Dallas is nuts and the people on the Shez have a very 'let's kill them all' mentality for the most part ^_^ though I'm more of a straightforward person, too...subtlety is not one of my strong points most of the time heehee.

Bespin Bart
Yeah, we try to wipe everything out quickly on the Shez. big grin

Ushgarak
Oooh, well, if you are very GOOD little rebels you may just get to meet Melitus!

Another theory in my play group about Dallas (the 'did he win a competition?' theory Ariadne gave you was an idea I came up with, stolen from Father Ted though) is that he is blackmailing Locke into letting him be a Captain (he has pics of Locke with, ooh, I dunno, Switch, and is threatening to show them to Niobe)

As it is, though, Locke rather likes Dallas- because Locke is very straightforwards and no-nonsense, and likes his Captains that way. And they both hate Morpheus.

tptmanno1
ahahaha
lol
rofl
i like ur theroy ush

Captain REX
Makes sense...

ARES: Hey Dallas, I just made friends with Morph...

*BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM*

DALLAS: Get out of here you redneck gunslinger!

ARES: Ouch...I'll go tell Locke then...

*enters Locke's office*

ARES: Hey, guess what? Morpheu...

*atom bomb goes off*

Trinity_Matrix
XD nice Ares!

I like the blackmail theory, personally...lol!!!

Captain REX
Yes, it makes sense.

*opens envelope*

ARES: Hey Dallas, what is this picture of Neo, Trinity, Morpheus, and Commander Locke in bed doing here?

DALLAS: Um...nothing...it's nothing...I'm not blackmailing anyone...GIVE ME THAT!

*stuffs it in his hat*

Trinity_Matrix
Well, I'm sure THAT would be sufficient blackmail...hey, what other interesting theories can we come up with?

Ushgarak
The commission was meant to go to a rebel named Dante but the clerk ticked the name above by mistake.

Fire
well I will give my opinions on this later,

first I'd like to say that MOST OF YOU NEED TO LEARN TO WORK AS A BLOODY TEAM, But I will PM everyone about this in a sec

Trinity_Matrix
How's this for a theory:

2 people wanting to be captain, one ship. Locke, not knowing what else to do, used Eeny Meeny Miney Mo. Dallas got to be captain ^_^

Ushgarak
And no-one said to him "But Dallas??? The KID would be better than him..."

Ok, the Kid wasn't there at the time, but I had to ignore that...

Fire
Forget the PM I will do it in here.

Actualy it aint that bad just a few pointers next time

A) When someone asks for Cover like I did, IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE GOTTEN SOME (except for Rade who did after I personaly asked him)

B) Look at what your team mates are doing e.g: When 3 ppl are already on the east tables and NOONE is taking the west tables. Attack the west tables don't join in an already WON fight -I know this can require you to check a few pages back but then atleast do it-

C) As much as gunners rely (sp) on MA masters to keep em save from melee harm, do MA masters rely on gunners to keep em save from ranged harm. HENCE THE COVER THINGY

D) Learn the rules, your paths, your strengths, your weakness's and those of your allies.

E) When you use a gun: FIRE AS MANY BULLETS AS YOU CAN, if you don't have lightening reload(which I wonder why a gunner doesn't -> care to fill me in Rex?smile) take multiple guns, dropping a gun and taking out another one IT IS FASTER THAN RELOADING, RELOAD YOU GUNS AFTER COMBAT.

that's about the comments I have about the bar brawl

PS: Would be nice if most of you ppl listen when a vet, me or someone else, asks you to do something

tptmanno1
srryy
hey i tryed to clear the west tables, and im trying to give you cover rite now!

Fire
right now is too late, but thanks
and you did your best TPT next time I will give out ORDERS sooner
or would you ppl rather have me send you a PM with what to do
don't feel bad I just want you guys to get this right. ask the ppl that were on my team during the CTF

Captain REX
Hey, if I took Lightning Reload, I would either have to get rid of Eagle Eye or Coppertop Killer Master!

But Fire does have a point about the carrying multiple guns thing.

Fire
hmmm okie good point rex, but next time try to carry more guns, cause you and burn need to SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT big grin

Trinity_Matrix
Multiple guns = good.
Multiple guns + a lot of extra clips = better.

Hee. And I was considering going more for MA on this mission...oh well, good thing I decided to stick with my guns instead ^^

Captain REX
Indeed...

tptmanno1
yea well we shoot shoot shoot, exert out, then shoot shoot shoot
master copper uses lotsa exertion
(fire)

Captain REX
But don't worry, Fire, I might go for it eventually.

Do we get more space in our brains ever, Ush?

Trinity_Matrix
Yeah, and I'm not bad with the guns for not having Coppertop killer at all...plus I don't have to worry about exerting out as much ^.^

Fire
I know burn

I was just really amazed when I saw ares conserving Ammo, when you get hit to 21 damage and then you see ppl conserving ammo you get kinda irritated

Multiple guns + a lot of extra clips = better. <- will probably increase your bulk too high

Trinity_Matrix
Not really, I have two guns and three extra clips (was four) and I was fine...it depends on the guns. My Glock 18s take up a lot of bulk but it's worth it, I think.

Fire
multiple guns is more than 2, certainly when you are a coppertop killer with 2 guns you won't last an entire combat without having to reload

and I think ares mostly uses automatic guns unless I am wrong?

Ushgarak
No matter how much exertion Master Copper gives you, it gives you about twice times as many actions as normal firing.

For comparison, Burn. With the basic Coppertop that just loses you an exertion each time you fire, You Speed is five so you gain an action when your excertion is -3. So if you shoot at Mundanes 3 times, you get a bonus action for another shot- 4 shots in three actions.

With the Master level you have it at, you get two bonus Very Fast shots on Coppertops each action, though they gain you an exertion. You go to 5 exertion before losing an action. So, you fire three times in the first action. Then Three shots in the second action. Then two shots in the third, losing the main action from exertion. That is eight shots in three actions- more than twice as fast as everyone else!

So try not to think of it as gaining exertion, look at it as converting full actions into mere exertion- for you, an exertion is one fifth of an action.

If you don't have Lightning Reload, carrying spare guns instead of spare clips can indeed work well.

Ares, yes- with experience.

Ushgarak
Actually... all that said... Master Coppertop Killer isn't actually fast enough

(listens to other players gasping)

Yeah, it hasn't converted properly from the off-line version. I'll work on it after this Assignment.

tptmanno1
not ka-chinking my shot gun may help too!

Ushgarak
Yup!

Oh, Glock 18 bulk will come down a point next Assignment, San!

Captain REX
Good, that'll help. How long does it take?

Fire
anywayz guys don't mind it too strong, just saying those things to help, was a lil touchy right now, no idea why

tptmanno1
sweet, more shotgun pancakes, less time!
thats my new phrase, thanks Ares

Captain REX
You're welcome, Burn!

Quite alright, Fire, probably just frustrated because you are being turned into bullethole cheese right now.

Ushgarak
Technically speaking the top level of Coppertop Killer should allow you to make three attacks on Mundanes in the time it normally takes to make one.

But it means tweaking the exertion system again... darn it...

Trinity_Matrix
Down a point? Down a point in what? Bulk, damage...

Captain REX
Damage to us? stick out tongue

Fire
Bulk ofc.

Ushgarak
Errr, I said bulk, TM!

General Zink
All you poor people, lugging around all those guns...

Trinity_Matrix
durr

*smacks forehead*

Yay for my ability to not notice the important words in sentences...

Fire
lol Hep, they can be very useful in a fight trust me

Ushgarak
Heh... Heph is proud of his non-gun status...

Which will allow you to carry five spare clips with one, TM.

Trinity_Matrix
Alright, more clips equals more destruction from me!

Ushgarak
I think I have an idea of how Master Coppertop can work in future. Hmmm...

(thinks things over)

General Zink
Yikes! Now I want a gun with this Zuban guy!

Ushgarak
Heheheh...

You aren't going to meet Coppertops ALL the time, y'know! How hard can he be? He's only skill 13.

Fire
well rex I actualy was already a bit touchy before I got on the comp dunno why actualy

tptmanno1
need a shotgun there hep,
just say the word!

General Zink
Word! stick out tongue

Captain REX
And he's no Agent...

Ushgarak
Nope, Zuban has no powers of any sort at all.

tptmanno1
Well, next turn I'm coming!

Captain REX
Take him out quicker.

Ushgarak
Yup, that's right, Burn. You'll be straight up there with no trouble at all. No other guys left in your way. Of course!

tptmanno1
sweet, now you wouldnt be nice and let me grab another full shotgun on the way now would you?

JediHDM
Ush, just wondering, but has anyone gotten Heroism bonus yet? Some of us have done some really crazy stuff so far...

Captain REX
God, this game is very popular! You opened this at least 30 minutes ago, and it is already on page 2 with the 40 posts per page setting!

Ushgarak
Nope. No-one has really come close, actually. Heroism bonus has to be pretty darn dramatic.

Burn... actually, there IS another full one still by the bar- two shotgunners were killed before the could fire.

Each of them is carrying a spare clip as well.

Captain REX
I'll probably grab an Uzi or two once I am done with the Coppertops. What kinda Uzi? Mac 10 as well?

tptmanno1
sweet, note my action on the other page.
back on topic
any more outragous theorys on how Dallas got to be captian?
bribery?

Captain REX
DALLAS: Hey Commander, I'll give you half my cattle if you make me Captain...

LOCKE: Deal! I could use some steak...

Trinity_Matrix
Bribery actually crossed my mind...

Fire
lol probably because someone on the council wants him to be capt.

tptmanno1
Dallas: ill give you half of all the shotgun pancakes Burn makes!
Locke: MMM pancakes!

Trinity_Matrix
No! The coppertop swiss cheese!!!

Captain REX
laughing out loud

LOCKE: Throw in your hat and I'll give you my job!

DALLAS: Forget it!

Ushgarak
Uzis act like Mac 10s, yes.

And yes, a cold day in hell before Dallas gives up the Hat!

Trinity_Matrix
lol...Dallas would raise the dead if anyone tried to take his hat.

Captain REX
ARES: Can I have your hat?

DALLAS: Hell No!

ARES: How bout now?

DALLAS (Satanic voice): NOOO!

*zombies rise from the ground*

DALLAS (Satanic voice): KILL HIM...

ZOMBIES: Flesh...

ARES: No! Stay back! I've got imaginary weapons!

Trinity_Matrix
Kill the zombies with the imaginary weapons!!!

Captain REX
Muahhahahahahaha...haha...ha...erm...

Fire
lol, and now serious again, anywayz rex I owes you an apology

Bespin Bart
*watches Ares get eaten by zombies*

Too late Fire... stick out tongue

Trinity_Matrix
Oops...guess Dallas paid those zombies a lot to protect his hat ^_^

Ushgarak
That Hat actually gives Dallas ten extra memory spaces.

Ok, that's a lie...

Would you guys be troubled if I said that you just completed the fuirst stage of a three stage fight?

Trinity_Matrix
O_O wow...as long as that took?

Ushgarak
That entire gunfight lasted about a minute, game time!

And yup... I said this was a big fight!

Trinity_Matrix
well, yeah, gametime...but how long ago did we start this assignment realtime? A week ago? eek.

Ushgarak
Well, good! They are meant to last rather longer than they have been!

Trinity_Matrix
Heehee.

And I've come to the following conclusion: We are all neurotic posters ^_^ I mean, look at how many posts in this thread alone in one day, not to mention the assignment thread...heehee!

Ushgarak
It's ridiculous. Very gratifying! But ridiculous. When the SW RP started it got about one post a week for a little while...

Trinity_Matrix
Meh, it's a lot of fun, though ^_^

But seeing as my sister's pestering me to get on the computer, I shall be leaving now...so I'll see everyone tomorrow if possible!

Captain REX
laughing out loud

See ya TM!

Oh, and Ush? Only 1/3 of the fight is over!? AHHHH!

Ushgarak
And you guys just messed up.

Captain REX
Alright, let's get him!

*fires 6 bursts at point blank as Heph uses Jump of the Grasshopper and Mors uses Whirlwind Blade Assault*

Ushgarak
Did any of you remember that Mors, Cloud and Heph went up TWO flights of stairs...

Ushgarak
Ok, I am out for the night, folks! Ill fortune on San and Fire, but they should live. But it is certainly not as easy as just climbing the stairs and joining Heph, Mors and CLoud! An entire floor to go first.

See ya folks, been fun...

Fire
SHOULD I DIE -tho ushy said I should still live out this mission, but I can still die some day- What would you ppl want me to play, Hacker or a Veteran?

JediHDM
You do well as a Vet, Fire...

Fire
Thx Coeus

Ushgarak
You'd be unlucky to die now, but this fight has a way to go yet and you might take some heavy attrition.

Fire
well if I die later, it is still useful info

tptmanno1
im not letting you die fire
everyone will be alive and there will be heaps of Shotgun pancakes for all.
and you will like it!

Trinity_Matrix
We better not die....though right now I'm on the point of starting to swear in several different languages (English, German, Japanese, Italian, Greek...hee, I'm talented)

...and I need to not always be so impulsive ._.

Ushgarak
Heh... well, best to learn lessons in early Assignments than later ones.

Trinity_Matrix
meh, guess you're right...though after nearly 18 years I still haven't learned anything remotely related to patience...

Heh, I got bored and changed my signature and avatar.

Ushgarak
Oooh, cool, it's you!

(hugs you)

Anything else you are learning on the way?

Trinity_Matrix
lol!!! Yep, that would be me...

Yeah, like that I should occasionally pay attention to what's going on and to what I'm doing...

Oh, and that this game is a great way for me to get rid of any stress I have (like me worrying about my stupid Biology test that I thought I was going to fail and ended up getting a really high score on...).

Ushgarak
Wow, now I am an educational tool... impressive!

had any more ideas about the plot?

Trinity_Matrix
Hmm...not really....maybe when I get a chance to think about it lol.

Wow, I found someone who made a REALLY good Neo costume...makes me wanna start working on making my Trinity costume ^_^ Too bad I don't have the materials for it yet...

Ushgarak
There had better be lots of pics of you in it once you are done!

Or you could do pics wearing her costume in the rave scene.

BUZZZZZZ!

Sorry, that was my bad taste comment alarm going off...

Trinity_Matrix
I should smack you for that...too bad you're a continent away...

I'm going to be doing her long coat she wears in Reloaded and Revolutions...and I feel that there will be LOTS of pics of me in that, just because it'll stand out so much. It's going to be sooo expensive though...I have to buy a ton of PVC for the coat and that stuff's not cheap.

Ushgarak
I probably wouldn't have said it if I were not a contient away... though there might be extra memory available for supplying nice pics...

(Burn, don't even think about it...)

How much does that kind of hobby cost? And do you have an idea of what San wears?

Trinity_Matrix
How much does this hobby cost...A LOT. Between Trinity and two or three other costumes I'm going to be doing for myself, not to mention the two or three for my sister...I'll probably be spending about 400 US dollars. Trinity will cost about $70 for the coat alone...plus about that much for the material to make the pants, gloves, get the sunglasses, and the fact that I'll be cutting my hair and dying it black (which I've been looking for an excuse to do for a while now, actually...)...at least I already have a pair of boots that are dead-on accurate to Trinity's ^_^

I've actually drawn up sketches of what San looks like...I just don't have a scanner so I can't get them on the computer. Maybe one day I'll go into school early so that I can scan them, I have a bunch of other drawings I'd like to scan, too.

Ushgarak
Wowsa... there hd BETTER be pics, for that much!

And ooh yes, scan them, scan them!

Trinity_Matrix
Yeah, I know...all my friends were totally shocked when I told them I was going to cut my hair AND dye it black, since I'm known for my hair being long and red ^_^

I'll see if I can scan those drawings tomorrow, if I manage to get out of bed early enough to get to school early ^^ I like to oversleep...

Damn I am so BORED right now!!! It's only 8 pm here, and I don't have a damn thing to do right now. I'm pretty much just killing time on the computer...and I can't even do that now because my sister wants to get on ._. meh, maybe I'll go work on my story I'm writing some more...or draw something...heh. Anyway, I'll probably be back tomorrow or something ^_^

Ushgarak
Or you could do those...

BUZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

Damn thing...

See ya!

Trinity_Matrix
I'm mentally smacking you, Ush.

Heh, my sister left the room, meaning I jumped on the computer again...

Trinity_Matrix
Okay well screw that, my mom's now telling me to get off the comp...so I'll be back tomorrow once I get home from school ^^

Ushgarak
Awww...

(puts muffler on buzzer)

Heheheh...

JediHDM
man you bad, Ush...oh, but, yeah, more pics yes

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

USH!! i thought you muffled that!!

Trinity_Matrix
You guys.... *shakes fist*

Eek, it's already 7:25 am here and I gotta run, school starts in 30 min and it takes me 20 min to get there...so be back later ^_^

Ushgarak
The buzzer is very loud and sensitive...

Awww, school! Man... see ya later!

BUZZZZZZZ!

HEY! I didn't say anything...

JediHDM
it seems it does that all on its own...

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

Ush, you REALLY need to fix that...

Ushgarak
Darn thing...

With the new players coming in, btw, I really do think I will have to declare the game full now. There are loads of you!

Fire
GOOD idea

Ushgarak
Opinions from others?

Fire
apparantly not

Ushgarak
Well, I have put the limit in anyway!

Fire
luck for Storm, however if someone should die can they still make a new character and start playing again, or will they have to join the end of the waiting list?

Ushgarak
Oh heck no, present players are in for sure.

Well, we currently have 14 on the roster, 15 if Revan goes in. I COULD manage a 16th but it would be pushing it.

Fire
np, Storm doesn't feel like it right now anyway big grin

Ushgarak
I think 15 might be a good place to stick then. We can put others on the Roster, just not on Assignment., I can always do more little games and competitive missions and stuff.

JediHDM
aye, 15 is a good number, especially with all the baddies you throw at us already, that and the speed with which we are updating...

Ushgarak
Yeah, I do have to throw armies at you...

Fire
sometimes it gets a kill bill feeling

JediHDM
yeah, and it helps when we use our Katanas, huh?

i love awesome downpour now...too bad Ush said he's changing it...i hope its for the better! Gee, Ush, it seems you keep changing things that we like to use all the time...hmmm, i wonder why...let me think...

Ushgarak
It was actually mis-converted but I left it as is for simplicity. Now I kinda see why I should not have done that.

Awesome Downpour should be for use against NAMED characters only.

BTW, Mundanes will be upping to eight points for a kill... pretty much now. Which is actually how we do it at home as well. It becomes necessary to do that here as well now rather than trying to throw more and more at you.

Fire
well now it is extremely good at killing of mundanes

Ushgarak
Yup, so that will change to how it should be.

Instead you will also get Rain of Fury, which allows a free attack on a Mundane you just hit but did not kill. With the new tougher Mundanes that should be helpful.

JediHDM
you can't take my one good "coppertop killer for MA" away from me, Ush...its no good to me if its only against named targets...the only time i would be able to use it is in situations such as Cloud is in...thats not cool at all no

Ushgarak
Well, that's kinda what Spears/Staves are for.

Rememeber you can ALWAYS attack two mundanes at once... at a -2 penalty!

Fire
Coeus don't you think we(sword fighters) are more for the killing of Named Characters anywayz?

JediHDM
Fire> SHHHHHHH!!! maybe he doesn't know that yet... stick out tongue

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>