I Have Seen Rotk!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cermiestar
I went to the European premiere!!!! just got back from germany!!!!! i'm shattered but i saw it!!!!!!

IT'S AMAZING!

bLooMiLiCioUs
OMG NO FAaAIIIIRRRR!!!
of COURSE its gonna be amazing!!!eek!eek!eek!

cermiestar
and guess who i MET!!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
OH MY GOD NOT ORLI!!!!!!!NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloom4ever
cuz ill kill u if u did!!

sauron
PLEASE say you met orli, so i can hear the cy of the nazgals

OrliNElijahsGrl
omg you suck, i am tortured to wait for 8 days to see ROTK, its just 8 days away! WHO did you meet? who did you meet? dont say orli and lij cuz then ill scream like a ringwraith in jealousness!! *falls over*

ROTK IS 8 DAYS AWAY

orlandoOYEA
who did u meet

bLooMiLiCioUs
i think it must be orli or she'd hv replied by now omg i wanna cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

orlandoOYEA
Orli is so hott, if i met him i dunno wut i would do

bLooMiLiCioUs
i'd hvata train myself not to faint easily -i dun wanna be fainting in front of him when i cld be doin sumth else!!
(now now...dun go thinking bad thoughts...shifty )

orlandoOYEA
lol. Already am. laughing out loud

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing how cld ya not anyway *swoon*love

Aurora
WHO?
Was Dom there......?

I thought I had read that Orli was tired from all the premires, so he was taking a break....

bLooMiLiCioUs
eek! i hope that's true!!

orlandoOYEA
Why do you hope thats true?

bLooMiLiCioUs
so that less ppl will meet him and i wun be jealous of even mor ppl!!eek!
laughing okok i know that's damn selfish of me laughing out loud

VengeanceGOD
Can we talk about the movie, not Orlando?

Come on! Get BACK here and tell us how cool it was!!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
she's not here anymore methinks
anyway back to the movie...i'll pump her for the orli part laterdevil
well do u want her to spoil it for you by telling you more?confused

Darth Bandon
nm

bLooMiLiCioUs
blink what was that?

scott hiwersh
I saw it too, at a press screening here in the US
It was amazing, absolutely amazing. I didn't know if it could get any better than the TTT Extended Edition, but it just might have. I loved it. I didn't get to meet any of the actors, but that didn't really bother me. I went home and watched the two extendeds when I got home b/c I was still so excited for the movie. I am not saying ANYTHING about it though... No spoilers from me...

bLooMiLiCioUs
DONT say anyth dont!!!laughing
DAMN i cant wait!!!!!

VengeanceGOD
No, I don't want spoilers, I just want her to tell me how cool it was so I can be really really jealous.

bLooMiLiCioUs
*sniff* im jealous alreadi!!!*sniff* ESP if she met orli on top of watching da movie!!!*cries*

szhismine
lucky! eek!

so...who did you meet? wink

tell us, pretty please! big grin

Aurora
She could have met Richard Taylor and I would be soooo Jelous. I would die to meet anyone who was in any way involved....

VengeanceGOD
She met Bob, the random Uruk-Hai. smile

Discos
god damn it, why doesnt that person who started this thread come back and explain who she met...grr

scott hiwersh
I didn't get to meet anyone at my screening, I wonder if she is lying? Anyway, I will not tell you anything about it, at all. One thing that is not a spoiler....

If there was any movie in the history of movies that could possibly, maybe be as good as the TTT Extended Edition, well this possibly, maybe, could be that movie... okay, the movie was awesome, so good, unbelievable, the more I think about it, the more I loved it. I got the tickets from a friend of my dad's. I gues he didn't like LOTR? I am glad he didn't!!! LOL. Anyway, I took a fellow LOTR fan, he will be my personal servant for the next 2 weeks!!! I am still having the Trilogy Tusday at my house though, before the opening. I cannot wait to see it again.

Verity
I like ur avatar Bloom! smile

cermiestar
my dad works in the movie industry and has a friend who works for new line,so we got tickets that way.....

bLooMiLiCioUs
the jackson one?or the orli one?i 4got when i changed my avatar lolwink

*sniff* so who did you meet?

Aurora
Just curious why did she come back and yet again not tell us anything?

Elektrik_Storm
i think she is trying to mentally trying to torture us. it's working! my darling mummy got me preveiw tickets for doing well in mock GCSE's (do you have them in america or is it those PSAT thingies?) so she is my most favourite person in the whole world Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing stick out tongue big grin cool

bLooMiLiCioUs
*sniff* how's ur mum get them?!
damn i'm sooo damn jealous!!!!!!!!!

StrgzrCndyPixie
me too

queen_arwen_eve
I am seriously jealous of anyone who has already seen ROTK!! At least I have tickets for the opening day in the movies! But seriously, did she MEET Orli?? If I did I'd probably faint or something...

SilverFighter
Not Fair how come Europe get's it first???? sad It should have been the US first and then the rest of the world (yes I'm selfish when it comes to the trilogy)

btw-cermiestar who did you meet?

bLooMiLiCioUs
you and me both!!!!

shadow link
a question directed to the people who have seen it there was another in here somewhere

tell us how it rates as like all the movies ever made, is it the best of all time

and does it desrev all the accademy awards in the world (realistically)

nephalim27
A question I asked in another thread: please PLEASE tell me they didn't screw up the ending THAT bad (the first one, with Frodo at the cracks of doom.) I can't really how they could "change" it without destroying it. No point in spoiling it though, I want it to be a surprized frustration smile

movie_freak
Well lucky you.. i have to wait 14 days to see it.

samIam
how sad

cermiestar
i didn't meet him....but i saw him across the crowd at the after party.....

ok ROTK, DEFINITELY one of the best movies ever made. definitely deserves lots and lost of oscars....at the very least......best director.

Sifer
just 4 more days. My god I can't wait.

GABRIEL05
Is the Pelennor everything we hoped it would be?

scott hiwersh
BTW, I am in america, I saw it already. True fans got tickets to the press screenings!!! stick out tongue I am going opening night tooo, after I watch my Extended Edition DVDs like 5 times each that day!!!

I am just being mean, I know, sorry. I def. deserves Oscars out the wazoo. I loved it as well. SO darn good.

Aurora
True Fans? I might not have gotten tickets to press screenings but I did get tickets to Trilogy Tuesday. And it wasn't easy belive me!

Aurora
You Know What I am losing interest. In less u want to tell us who u met/ didn't meet leave it alone.... If not just tell us and get it over with. PLEASE. confused

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loud well you hv more patience than me,i lost my interest long agowink

Aurora
LOL I keep forgeting about it, then she shows up and makes me remember. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

cermiestar
ok hello! sorry. i 'm not supposed to be online during the week so that's why i wasn't posting much..........i have to go in a bit.....what do you want to know?

Aurora
W-H-O did u meet?

cermiestar
ok ok!!
i met.....Elijah wood....DOMINIC! I am in LOVE with him!!!!! oh and by your sig i can tell you are tooo!!!! isn't he gorgey!!!

Aurora
Most definatly!!!! He is the BEST! Was he there?

cermiestar
yes! i met him! h's soooooooooo COOL!

SilverFighter
*sniff* sad shame on me.

Hey cermiestar is Elijah real tall??? When he was interview by David Letterman, Elijah look like a tall guy and Dave is not short. So is Elijah very tall???

Fire
I thought he was about 5'10

SilverFighter
Thats what I thought too but when he was interview by Dave he was taller than him. Dave is about 6' 1"

Sifer
So you have to attend a press screening to be a true fan? Right, and what planet is it you live on again?

cermiestar
he really isn't that tall......he's a little taller than me and he's def not 5"10....
but he's really nice! and cool!

shadowxdrago
I am going to see it the day it comes out !!!!

shadowxdrago
i think "orli"isa ugo sick

fini
hmm elijah woods is about two inches shorter than Orlando bloom..........i think

and back to the post.............argh damn you.......evil evil person for torturing us

TrixStar
I see it tomorrow night at midnight i can't wait big grin

Julie
I'll see it soon too.......patience.....er so I tell myself*hops from foot to foot*

Izz
Elijah's really small. Ever seen the alien movie with him, erm, 'Deep Impact'? He looks very small there.

scott hiwersh
Oh, I was joking with you... You are certainly a true fan. I hope you are having fun!!! I am watching my own Trilogy Tuesday w/ the extended edition dvds w/ friends at home. I am loving life!!!! Free popcorn, drinks, pause button, everything!!!!!

scott hiwersh
C'mon, it was a joke... chill out, I got super lucky. Didn't you notice the little emoticon guy, kidding, kidding, kidding. RELAX!!!!!!! eek!

Lotr168
I've seen it to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was so ausome!

And im not tellin what happens, but Orlando BLoom did someting to make my whole theatre clap. I went to a sneak preview. It was totally ausomeness!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.