what will happen to us?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
urm...okay lotr is finishing but will there still be a forum in years to come plzzzzzzzzzzzzz say yes because I love lotr and am number 1 fan like everyone els and have so much to say ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhh
thanx

sauron
well it will have to stay open after rotk for us al to post opinions, after that i canot say

orlandoOYEA
Im definatley gonna stay on. smile

bLooMiLiCioUs
i'm definitely stayin onbig grin

sauron
well i am too, but she is asking what will happen, will the forum shut down, i saw no, because the matrix forum hasn't

bLooMiLiCioUs
ooohhh.....nah i dun think so...esp if the hobbit thing is true...

Aurora
NO. I mean we still have alot to look forward to. DVD's, EE DVD's, Extra DVD's, New movies (only rumors). Plus there are always questions....

mors823
The Matrix forum hasn't shut down becasue there's still the online game and we've only just began to understand the rabbit hole. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find something talk about, maybe about the history of Middle Earth or joke about Upper and Lower Earth. laughing out loud

Ariadne
They'll always be something LotR to talk about, whether it's about the books of the movies or the actors or anything else.

mors823
We, I mean you could always talk about Hugo Weaving. He's the connection between your world and our world in the Matrix forum.

bLooMiLiCioUs
but elrond has a minor role in comparison.....

fini
well we're gonna have to come up with reasons for it to stay open............and threads like "Oh no Orli got married", or " Viggo is grayer than gandalf", WILL NOT help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.