Real Life Mutants: Registration

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Force
It's where your a mutant, not a pampered X-men, your a real life mutant trying to make your way through the world, the humans hate the mutants, the government puts them in camps and such, so that they don't cause any trouble, but here's the thing, there is no x-men, there is no mansion, there is all the ppl that were part of the x-men, but they have never met. You'll be a teenager in this game

Ok this game is just like real life, your on this earth, in this dimension, there are mcdonalds, there are burgerkings, there are real highschools, there are real cars, do i need to make it any clearer than that?

Seriously, if you wanna know ask me anything.

Oh ya, you have to have a created charcater thumb up and i of course, am going with John big grin

i'll put his bio up later

VallejoKid707
ooh ooh i wanna join!!

Name: Alexzandra Starub
Alias: Lady Joker
Power: Control over 5 senses (psionic ability to cast illusions, causing people to see, hear, touch, smell, or taste things which do not acutally exist)

BidMyBlood2Run
Jezebel
17 years old.
Icey blue eyes, long platinum hair
She can release ice rays from her eyes, freezing whatever they hit. She can also freeze on contact by touching someone. If she is in the dark she can disapear and reapear somewhere else. Her body temperature can't get too high. Her eyes glow blue at certain times.
She just escaped one of the horrible camps they put her in. Her parents are human and disowned her.

The Force
ya ad the age and appearance in there, k

VallejoKid707
Name: Alexzandra Starub
Alias: Lady Joker
Power: Control over 5 senses (psionic ability to cast illusions, causing people to see, hear, touch, smell, or taste things which do not acutally exist)
Appearance: 5'7, 120 lbs., wears sorta of sluttly clothes

The Force
Name: John Slater
Power: Ability to create and manipulate forcefields, using his body, that only affect things that are solid.
Eye Color: Dark Brown, but turns Clear Blue whenever he gets mad
Skin Color: Brown
Appearance: He's very physically fit, he also like to were baggy clothes
Mutant History: He grew up in a very good home, his dad, who was a mutant, had to run away, righ after John's brother was born. His mother didn't really care that they were mutants. Now John is out of the house, because he was almost captured by the government.

The Force
laughing out loud are you sure you wanna play a girl character in this one? laughing out loud

Fallin Angel
cool , i want to join , but can i put one of my characters from the other thread with the xmen in here , but i will make that she is new to the world like everyone else

Ayumi Lee
Alias: Drainia
Powers: Ayumi has the power to drain the life out of people by only touching them skin to skin sort of like Rougue's.
Appreance: Ayumi has light orange hair with blonde strikes and she has dark brown eyes, he clothes style is mostly a jacket ,gloves, and some comfortable pants cause she doesn't want to touch someone and kill them , but when she isn't around others she usually likes to wear something thats in.

Schizo_n_me

Schizo_n_me
P.S. Her white fire doesn't burn things, it just melts them and it can't be put out.

Fallin Angel
kool , i'm need to add a history to my character

When Ayumi's powers were developing , she accidently killed her mother who hugged her and Ayumi's powers drained all her life power. Her father blamed her for everything and so he put Ayumi in a foster home but still people stayed away from her , all alone in the world , Ayumi had to learn to take care of things herself and learn that the only person she can trust is herself , after some time, she ran away and began her life on her own.

The Force
well she is a created character rigt ang roll eyes (sarcastic) wink laughing out loud

oh and shizo, that a fine mutant there, cuz mutants are mutants. thumb up

VallejoKid707
that would be sorta odd... or maybe i should put tyrone in... i guess i will

The Force
ya you should put in tyrone, unless you really wanna play as alexzandra

Schizo_n_me
Huh? Why? Im confused...

The Force
i said your mutants fine

VallejoKid707
yeah ill play tyrone

Schizo_n_me
Yes, thank you, I caught that. Whats wrong with playing a girl?

The Force
well, i think VK is more used to playin as a guy char. and he said that Alexzandra would dress alittle slutty, and i didn't really want any of the girls here to get pissed off *shrugs* but that's just me

Fallin Angel
lol , well anyways , when do u think this game will start

Schizo_n_me
Oh, well you're very considerate. smile I thought you were saying there was something wrong with girls. embarrasment

Schizo_n_me
Oh, an do I need an alias? huh

The Force
what?!!!? i love girls eek! wink no you don't need an alias, since there is know x-men, but you can have a street name, or something...

The Force
i'll start the game in about 30 mins

Schizo_n_me
Well, obviously, I know that now!! roll eyes (sarcastic) And I don't want a street name I was just wondering if it was required.

The Force
big grin, no it's not required

Fallin Angel
yay , i can't wait for it to start lol

BidMyBlood2Run
it started!

The Force
ya it's started, i sure, we all know how to rp, good...

VallejoKid707
for now on ty is tyrone nickname

The Force
thumb up ok

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan Langenkamp (Me)
Powers: Telekinetic, Telepath
Appearence: Brown hair like his cousin, HEATHER LANGENKAMP. Has blue eyes. He studied acting under his cousin's wing.

The Force
elm, in this game, every mutant has there own powers, not one is exactly the same, oh and there is no codename, err, it's not required thumb up

ElmStreetFan01
I edited the post

The Force
k, sounds good, make a good storyline for yourself in the rp, k

ElmStreetFan01
k.
but I can't think of one.

The Force
well take your time, it doesn't have to be that long, like how i started mine.

Fallin Angel
here's a pic of Ayumi

BidMyBlood2Run
good idea to add pics!

The Force
well i'd need to make John's pic smaller, if i was going to put it on here

BidMyBlood2Run
hmm.. would it be a pic of... u? wink

The Force
like this whistle

Fallin Angel
aww ,how cute

BidMyBlood2Run
laughing out loud I knew it!

The Force
laughing out loud yep that's me, oh and ang, i'm not cute, i'm sizzlin' hot laughing out loud wink

Fallin Angel
lol , ok hot then

The Force
laughing out loud there ya go laughing out loud cool

BidMyBlood2Run
laughing out loud

Fallin Angel
by the way , here's some better pics of Ayumi, sorry if they are big

The Force
bid, we need a pic of jezebel yes

The Force
eek!

Fallin Angel
whats with the face lol

The Force
i was to lazy to put the jawdrop and the drool smilie big grin

Fallin Angel
lol laughing out loud

The Force
well i wish i could take pictures that good big grin

BidMyBlood2Run
I'll look for some pics

The Force
they don't have to be yourself bid, although i haven't seen your pic yet erm

BidMyBlood2Run
haha, and u will never see my pic! laughing out loud I hate pics of myself. I'm not ugly or anything, I just don't like my pics. If I find one I think is acceptable, I'll send it.

The Force
erm that's what my last gf said, she said she hated givin me pics of here, and she only lived a block away...

VallejoKid707
Here's Ty!

Schizo_n_me
Hmm, if you see a pic of a pale girl with curly brown hair and white flame eyes, tell me. Some how I doubt it though.

BidMyBlood2Run
Same here, I'm having trouble findind a pic of a platinum beauty with icy blue almost clear eyes and pale skin.

tigereyes456
k i wnt ot play:
Sakura Li Wong
aperence: shorter asian, long dark brown hair. brown eyes, Wears tight dark blue jeans, long red sleeve top with zip up black short sleave top over. Has a tiger necklace..says tiger in chinese.Goes by Li instead of Sakura.
power: control le weather can make tsunamis ext. Can transfrome into tiger.

SpikeSpiegel
So many posts in just one day:
Alias: Shadow
Sex: Male
Powers: The ability to phase through objects
Appearence: 6'3", blue eyes, blonde hair, fair skin. Navy trousers, black T-Shirt, White over shirt unbuttoned.
Bio: Thrown out by his family after the discovery Shadow now visits town after town looking for somewhere to call home and someone to call a friend.
That OK?

The Force
ooh more ppl, i hope you guys think of a good storyline before you ame into the game...

The Force
SPOILER-
"Ahh!" John screamed as they gave him an electric shock. John felled to his knees and said "You can't keep me in here, forever." After that he fell to the ground and blacked out, again. -END

so what do yall think?

SpikeSpiegel
Cool, although I tend to do things as they come into my head. So I don't look too far into the future.

BidMyBlood2Run
Welcome to the game SpikeSpiegel smile

SpikeSpiegel
Thanks

The Force
well it's ok to take your time wink laughing out loud

fungrl515
*cough, cough* must i remind you again force? jeez. never obey the rules. anyway, i'll try to join, though my character may faint suddenly at certains times due to the fact that i might not be here for certain periods of time.
name: Kayley (like mrs. bayley) Kingly (sorry, but i couldn't resist)
power: Kayley's power revolves around emotions, specifically sadness. Using her power, Kay can make a person sad for no reason or she can lift their sadness. Though minor this power may seem, kay has had trouble with controlling her power, so people around her are prone to frequent mood swings.
info: 5'4'', shoulder-length medium brown hair, with light red highlights. usually dressed in khaki cargo pants and a navy blue t-shirt
bio: Thanks to her power, Kay has never been able to have many friends, as one minute they'll like her and the next, they'll hate her. an outcast from a small town, kay has moved many times in order to find a new life that she can live peacefully.

The Force
huh, waddya mean, "never obey the rules?" huh

The Force
eee, that's one weird power, but cool nonetheless big grin thumb up

fungrl515
thanks. well, i came up with it right now, so what do you expect.

The Force
well you know you could have used one of your other mutants, like ky, jay, kyla or kara, but it's cool anyway's thumb up smile

fungrl515
i don't like to repeat myself. i mean, ky, kyla, kara, jay, and selena are kinda annoying. sometimes i get confused about them. -.-' i like new characters. oh, and i don't think i missed anything when describing my character right?

The Force
well you got everything right, the reason i keep putting John in as my main character in the rp i play is because, John is me, so i just pretend that that's me in that rp.

Schizo_n_me
Hey, except for Rowan, Bianca is the oldest mutant character. I'll bet I'm the youngest um, I was gonna say player but I decided against it. stick out tongue The youngest ROLE player. Weird, no?

The Force
how old are you, i'm just 16... and 3/4 big grin

Schizo_n_me
Bianca is 18. I, on the other hand, am only 13.

The Force
that's cool, John isn't to far from my age

fungrl515
well, i'm 14 and a half, so i figured it'd be fine to have it be a 15 year old. also, i feel that the younger you are and the older your character is, the less real the character feels. it seems fake to me.

SpikeSpiegel
My character is me...apart from the phasing, hmmm...
*walks into a wall*
yup no phasing.

The Force
lol, oh ya nora i get what your saying, that's why i normally have my characters close to my age.

fungrl515
yeah. and, a lot of my charcters are like my multiple personalities. big grin i'm very... moody and unusual.

The Force
laughing out loud multiple personalities laughing out loud really most of my characters portray me, my friend, my brother and my parents, sometimes *shrugs*

VallejoKid707
my character phases too!

The Force
huh confused i thought your character was tyrone diggs, from the x-forom?

VallejoKid707
uh yeah tyrone has intangibilty (phasing)

The Force
oh, of course embarrasment oops

VallejoKid707
yup

The Force
what else does he have?

VallejoKid707
stregnth and speed(a lot of speed if u know what i mean wink)

SpikeSpiegel
mines just got phasing, and I made it through the wall

OK so I used the door

The Force
cool powas thumb up

Aqua
i wanna join

name: Karen Titan
power: can control water or just create it, she can also turn into other peeps.
Karen has tan skin, blue eyes, long brown hair with blue highlights her true self is just water shaped into a body
history: her family all died in a car crash she was the only one to survive

The Force
sounds like a good character, if you haven't started in the game yet, then you need to introduce your character into the game thumb up

VallejoKid707
good character aqua! thumb up

McD's sounds like is the Offical Real Life Mutants Restaurant! laughing out loud

Aqua
um i can change into any animal not just people

The Force
wait hold on, your turning your mutant into a hybrid, why not just stick to controlling and creating water?

but that's just me...

The Force
lol, indeed, to Micky D's we go laughing out loud

VallejoKid707
FORGET ABOUT THE FIRST PIC I POSTED OF TY! I decided I'll only use that 4 X-Forum. Now this is 4 every other RPG including Real Life Mutants.

http://www.tvtome.com/images/people/8/2/92-2848.jpg

http://www.canoe.ca/TVImagesF/famousjettjackson_160.jpg

http://jettjackson.homestead.com/files/New.jpg

Fallin Angel
hey look , its evil Ayumi

The Force
hey it's jett jackson cool

here's John Slater (Tyrese) not John Allen (me)

http://www.vitaminic.com/image/tyrese.jpg

http://www.screensaverfrance.com/music/tyrese.jpg

Fallin Angel
here's another evil Ayumi pic but with demon wings , but i think the first one looks more pretty

Schizo_n_me
Is that mascara coming out of Ayumi's wings?wink

Fallin Angel
well i got that pic from somewhere and its from a mascara commercial so pretend its not there lol

The Force
i was about to ask the same question lol big grin

VallejoKid707
hehe the mascara is funny!

The Force
hey, i've been sigged big grin

Schizo_n_me
by who?

Fallin Angel
lol yea , well here's one of Ayumi getting experimented on and turned evil , i'm thinking about that happening to her

VallejoKid707
wow you have pix of everything that will happen in her life!

The Force
by VK

Schizo_n_me
She turns evil? Can Bianca turn evil with her? Not if you don't want her to though. I just was gonna have Bianca be evil too, but that can change.

Schizo_n_me
Oh. Oh! I see it now.

Fallin Angel
sure , i don't mind , but i'm thinking about turning her evil , what do u think force?

The Force
hmmm, well i don't like it but if you want i guess you can turn her evil, but how?

Fallin Angel
i was thinking that she gets caputured and the guys find her powers interesting so they think they could use her to there advantage , but if u don't like , i won't do it

VallejoKid707
ooh thats good idea!

The Force
no it's cool, i just want to know how she would turn evil, and i was actually thinking along the lnes of what you said...

anyways does anybody have any questions about the rp?

I think i should turn this into a fanfic *shrugs*

Schizo_n_me
I was gonna have Bianca go evil on her own free will. But I don't know how I'd do that, and it's not a very good idea anyway.

The Force
ya don't ppl need a reason to go evil *shrugs*

Fallin Angel
well , don't i sort of have a reason lol

VallejoKid707
evil face

Schizo_n_me
Yeah, thats way it might not be a good idea. I think I'll just keep her a good character who isn't very friendly.

The Force
k

Schizo_n_me
Well, she's nice, sort of, she's just distant.

Fallin Angel
hmmm , i wonder how her and Ayumi became friends

The Force
you should make a storyline to that or something, this is beginning to become complex...

Schizo_n_me
Yeah... was Ayumi ever an orphan? If she was, we could say they met their, before Bianca ran away...

The Force
hmmm, you guys should think bout that yes

Fallin Angel
sure , Ayumi was in an orphan for a while till she ran away , so yea , they can be friends from then

Schizo_n_me
Hey, since they were both mutant orphans who ran away, maybe they ran away together, and were like, best friends as little girls.

The Force
*watches*

Schizo_n_me
But Bianca ran away when she was seven, so Ayumi would have been five, I think...

Schizo_n_me
??

Fallin Angel
yea , that would work

The Force
i'm just watching you guys put together the storyline

Schizo_n_me
Oh, right. stick out tongue

The Force
what, i was, oh i have a thread for that now thumb up

Schizo_n_me
Right, seen it.

The Force
ok, that's a long post you posted in their yes

Schizo_n_me
Yup

The Force
well i'm lazy, i need to write my characters history....

death eater
Name: Rick ?
power: poison......he can shoot it or bite someone
Rick has green hair, yellow eyes, and charp teeth and tan skin
im trying to think of a history

Aqua
your a reptile arent u???

The Force
hmm, nice power thumb up
think of a good intro for you character to come into the game with

Aesma
Name: N/A
Aliases: Ghost, NYM (New York Mutant) 0
Abilities: Regeneration. Super human strength and speed. Slight telekinesis.
History: Unknown. Found in the camp in NY.

RP will reveal everything else. : )

VallejoKid707
good character. what does regeneration mean?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>