Episode I and II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
I've noticed that for the first time in the entire series, the movies have taken place in the same location.

I know that Tatooine was in IV and VI, but in I and II, they return to the same ROOMS.

Very interesting.

Texas
Yeah, but in the Original Trilogy, there on the move alot to escape the Empire, so there usually never in the same place twice.

ToMacco
True.

I just find it facinating. It is obvious that the Jedi are comfortable where they are, and it proves that the Sith changed everything.

Texas
I know, Poor Yoda goes from a Couriscant Penthouse to living in a swamp cave!!!!

ToMacco
That means that a major bad-ass Sith came to power (Vader).

I'm gonna watch Empire right now!

peluffo
*ajummm... hey, George, did you see all those bills???
* not yet, rick. I'm just dreaming with the new locations...
*sorry, pal, we better talk about it right now. Have your kids on ILM deleted from hard disks all the backgrounds???
*...er no, not yet
* We better hurry to give a call to Dennis, and tell him to keep everything
*...Is that recording working???? (steps heard)
*CRASH..

smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin'

ToMacco
huh?

peluffo
How many money they SAVE????????

*Just speaking to myself*

ToMacco
It's neat that Lucas decided to bring Attack of the Clones back to the same location as The Phantom Menace.

Although, it kind lf fails when we see the same charaters there. Mace looks the same as he did ten years ago.

Texas
For a multi Billionaire, GL is pretty cheap. Just look at his house. That's the kind of house you see people making 100,000 a year living in, not a Billionaireroll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ha ha ha, True that, Tex. He's too cheap to build a new set!laughing out loud

Texas
Dont even get me started on his chlothes! Wranglers and Faded Glory plaid shirtsconfused

ToMacco
He wouldn't even pay to give Ewan a shave and a haircut!big grin

J/K, Obi-wan is a bad-ass!smokin'

Texas
He doens't pay. He's got McCallum to shove out the dough. Producers always make the big bucks, unless the movie flopseek!

ToMacco
I'm excited about the middle-aged Obi-wan, nonetheless.

Texas
I bet you areeek! stick out tongue
wink

ToMacco
"Obi-wan?"

"Yes, master"

Texas
They made him look old. I'm can tell I'm going to like him better then the young Obi Wan.

ToMacco
Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Obi-wan will get better as the series progresses.

Texas
Yeah, that was my pointroll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
oh. . . yeah. Sorry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.