Freddy got Fingered

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
This is the stupidest, most pointless film ever madesad

Texas
YOu actually saw it???? Ha, you can never make fun of me again for seeing Leprechaun 5, becaus this is worsebig grin

ToMacco
I really doubt it, man. This was a piss-poor film!

Texas
Tom Green is washed up, his show got cancelled, his movie flopped, I guess he's going to have to freeload of that cow Drew Berrymoreevil face

ToMacco
Well, I do agree that Green needs a new act

However, watch "Riding in Cars with Boys". It's a very VERY good film!

Oscar worthy. Steven Zahn, you deserve an Oscar, man.

Texas
Drew Berrymore sucks!!!! Is she retarded?

ToMacco
Watch "Riding in Cars. . ." It's REALLY REALLY good.smile

I know most of you probably think its a chick-flick, but I think everyone would enjoy it. And everyone I've talked to agrees with me.

Texas
Chick Flick!!!!!!!!!!!!roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
Why is Drew retarted? She used to smoke pot and drink when she was like, 6 years old.smokin'

Texas
She just seems dumbevil face

ToMacco
You're. . . dumb. . stick out tongue sad

Machine
gentle men please. riding in cars with boys is a unworthy film with a untalented actress who married a half wit comedian for promotion of her next movie the whole wedding thing was a joke in its self i think no . i hope they both die of a cocaine overdose

BackFire349
freddy got fingered is a funny movie. didnt need a plot

Zed
Tom Green is not really that funny, the guy that edits the movie and shows is funny.

As if we actually saw Tom Green behaving like he does we would assume he's tapped(Mentally inadequate).

He is just weird and that's what people like about him, but he's just a fad and would get boring after a while.

Green would make a good co-star not as main lead.

ToMacco
Machine, Riding in Cars with Boys is the best movie I've seen this year. And I see everything.

I think Steven Zahn will get an Oscar nomination, and will even win. The movie should be up for Best Picture.

BackFire349
i dont like tom green for the most part, but i thought freddy got fingered was very funny, especially the scene where the little boy kept getting hurt. but yes i agree, his show is a fad, but the guys creative, weather you like him or not.

ToMacco
Creativness should extend to new ideas, too. He has been shocking viewers with his bizzare behavior. He needs a new act, because it's not funny anymore.

Machine
its bad enough that mtv had tom green show and trl but now they have jackass ... god does mtv have a bunch of retarded children running the company and the part where the kid breaks his nose on the car is so funny and unexpected

ToMacco
I think MTV often doesn't use their head.

The concept of Jackass is pretty funny. But they need to stop and think: Should we be showing this to people who are stupid enough to try this?

"Oh, but we have a warning before the show" they say. So what? Fact is, they don't care if people try it and hurt themselves, it would just bring publicity to the show.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.