Top 10 Things You Love About Orli

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caribbean_Chick
Everyone name the top 10 things you love about Orlando Bloombig grin

bLooMiLiCioUs
eek!
wait i gotta go sort out all the things i love abt him and give them positions 1st...this is gonna take quite a loooonnnggg timewink

Caribbean_Chick
yea I'll do mine now then:
10. He's a pretty good actor
9. He's a miracle!!!(fell 2 or 3 storeys wasn't supposed 2 walk again.. two weeks after the accident he walked out of the hospital)
8. He's in 4 awesome movies!!(LOTR series and POTC)
7. He stands up for himself(When people were calling him gay)
6. He usually always has an awesome choice of clothes!!!
5. He can look good almost anywhere wearing almost anything!!
4. His hair is so cool and so perfect!!!!!
3. He has awesome eyes!!!!!!
2. He has a sexy accent!!!!
1. He's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOTT!!!!love love

bLooMiLiCioUs
that one works welleek!

well ive also go he's daaamn fun AND funny(do you see his interviews!!!i NEVER stop lagughin!!!!!!laughing out loudlaughing )
and his adventurous side - oh man a man who loves extreme sports LET ME AT HIM!!devil

Orli'sElf7
heeeres mine big grin....
10) Hes a survivor
9) Hes very down to earth
8) He got to work with Johnney Depp!!!!!!! 2 of the sexxiest men on earth wat more could you ask for? love
7) He DIDNT marry kate Bosworth (hehehe))
6) He looks spankin good in tights
5) He's extremely talented
4) his appearance is always so perfect!! He can do like 5000 different hairstyles and make em all work
3) He'd look good in a paper bag!! pretty much anything!! (nothing?!?! GASP)
2) He seems very humble and doesnt have a big ego considering he has ppl like us drooling at the mere sight of him
1) That accent baby that accent yes

bLooMiLiCioUs
ooo yeah that accent...*melts into nothingness*

Caribbean_Chick
yours are awesome!!!!!and I must completely agree he looks absolutely pure sexiness in tights!!!!!!!!!.. and Bloomi I took the time to look at his legs!!!!they look perfect through the tights.. and now that I think about it I've never seen him in shortsconfused when the pictures are back somebody post one of him in shortsbig grinyes

bLooMiLiCioUs
he's perfect sexiness in tightslove i toldja soo!!!!laughing*swoon*

Orli'sElf7
welll you get to see more in tights than in shorts ill tell ya that love yes Happy Dance ahhhhh *drool*....

bLooMiLiCioUs
well i for one sssuuurrreee ain't complainin!!!!loveeek!love*droool*

Orli'sElf7
lol hehehe....btw bloomi nice johnney quote....id sure as hell be damn satisfied just being IN his arms love big grin

bLooMiLiCioUs
oooohhhh yeeaaaahhhhh.............shiftydevil

mymyorli
everyhing!!!!!! he's just perfect!!! (ofcause nobody is perfect... but almost) love big grin

Caribbean_Chick
lolz buh wutt r the top ten.. i did mine but i missed out like a 100050860468 thingz.. and hiz legz r sooooo sexi lolyes

bLooMiLiCioUs
*is busy dreamin abt orli*

wha...?dun disturb my daydream now...lovelaughing out loud

Caribbean_Chick
haha I'm a multi tasker.. I can day dream about Orli and do anything else at the same timelove ADIDAObig grinbig grin= All day I dream about Orlilove

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing
well i'm a multi tasker too but right now i'm gonna let orli take over my world!!love

(well,atleast that small itsy bitsy piece he HASN'T taken over yet anywalaughing out loud )

Caribbean_Chick
laughing

Orli'sElf7
ahahaha i cant think anymore because of you guys!!! just about orli!!! well f the lit homework ill do it later ^_~...*daydreaming*

bLooMiLiCioUs
*also daydreaming*
i can't do any homework in my room - i'm too distracted by all the orli pics plastered all over my wallslaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing

Caribbean_Chick
haha I don't have any posters of him except one in my lockersad no

bLooMiLiCioUs
i don't just do posters - i print loadsa pics off the net and cut out frm mags n stufflovelove

enya

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing ooohhh that accent and that laugh...love*swoon*

aniron
10 - he's been in excellent films
9- he's worried that ppl expect him to be something he isn't so he must think a bit deep.
8- he loves his family
7-he loves animals
6-he's good looking
5- he seems friendly -celebs have sed he is-
4-he had a dog called maude
3-he shines even when standing nxt to johnny depp
2-his working life is just as important to him than his personal life.
1-he is a totally brillian actor he creates his characters so so so well.

enya
shininy whilst standin next to johny depp VERY hard but he does it so well

good list

bLooMiLiCioUs
you only said he's GOOD LOOKING!!!
THAT'S an UNDERSTATEMENT - THE understatement of the millenium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aniron
urm..reading through other ppls and just realized am i the only one that likes orli because he is a truly great actor as well as good looking?

bLooMiLiCioUs
who SAID soo??just becoz we dont mention it doesn't mean that we don't like him for his acting!!
i,for one,am totaly mezmerised by his ability to bring Legolas up onscreen with such grace and grandeur and steadfastness and and...and....*speechless*
and his portrayal of will turner,that straightlaced character - the way he slowly changes it to the relaxed one at the end which (UGH) even (UGH!!) kisses the (was it mayor?)'s daughter.....
*sigh* we can expect soo much frm him in the futurelove

enya
no i mentioned dat he woz a good actor too, and he iz won it does get into character and i dont think people give him enough create for LOTRs it must be hard to play someone dat old bein so young and its hard to be graceful especially for accident prone people like me and him

bLooMiLiCioUs
yeah!!!and ive not done my list btw so you can't say anyth abt itwink
imagine being 22 and hvin to portray an Elf - the wisest creature of them all - a 2,931 yr old one to!!!

enya
must be hard. come bloomilicious lets stick togetha or bad rumours will be said lol.

enya
ned kelly i thought he was amazin

he had to put on a accent and all the characters made me cry at some point in the film want spoil it in case people aint seen it- GO SEE IT THOUGH I LOVED IT

aniron
sorry guys I didn't mean to cause offence I was jsut awondering if anyone else agreed and thank god u do because most ppl only like him for his looks and t gets on my nerves, ta.
I wanted to see ned kelly but they took it out of the cinemas in a week so I didn't have time.

bLooMiLiCioUs
heh heh heh *sticks with enya* lol
ive not watched ned kelly -its comin out here in april - I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!

aniron
ye I had to laugh at the "come bloomilicious" quote, very good enya hee hee.
AHHHHHH ROTK IN 8 DAYS.
-sorry for my outburst just can't wait-

bLooMiLiCioUs
eeek:eek!eek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN'T WAIT EITHER!!!
lol i totaly understand - ive been hvin these unexpected bursts all the time too!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROTK'S ON THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok this is maaaajorly off-topic laughing out loud
but maybe not i mean it HAS got sumth to do with orli!!love

aniron
exactly I have the trailer of rotk on pc i can;t stop watching it, my tickets are booked I...I...I thinkl I'll faint (crashes onto floor)

p.s before I continue fainting, is there a potc soundtrack coming out? (faints again)

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loud it's out alreadi - it came out long ago AND IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this comin frm a band memberbig grinbig grin
it's seriously FANTASTIC,i espacially love track 5 i think that's when the attck is made on the town oh man IT IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enya
hi guys soz i had to off line for sec

i av the soundtrack to i love i cant remember the soundtrack number but its the one where you first see jack its great you can just see it in ur mind

im only jokin dont worry about it aniron, i do know wot u mean about people dat only appreciate the god of actors for his gorge looks (dats orlando bloom im talkin about in case u really slow)

enya
ive booked my tickets to and i cant wait 2 or 3 days to go i cant count

im so goin to cry sad stil be great though

i watch da trailer on my pc all the time i know of by heart i got it on a cd with a newspaper, i listen to it whilst 'doin my homework'

Caribbean_Chick
yeah I'm seeing it tonightbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinI'm so excited.. but I'll cry if anyone hot dies lol and if you know who dies don't tell me!!!(I don't even know if anyone does or not but I think Merry doesconfused )

enya
omg ive just seen it the movie kicks ass, talkin bout it now on the lotr forum, but there are loads of spoilers on it. effects are amazing storyline is amazin and acting is amazin

Caribbean_Chick
how long is it about?

enya
its 3 hours and 11mins

enya
and wot a great 3hours 11mins they are

Caribbean_Chick
crap i'm not going 2 b able 2 finish my homewerk 2nite cuz the movie startz @ 7confused

enya
wot time iz it over there

im on the internet at half 10 talkin about ROTK and i have h?w and revision for a test tomoro, oh well (nothing to do with POTC)

Caribbean_Chick
lol but this thread is about Orli.. and it's about quarter to 5 here

enya
part of me iz so jealous of you coz although the waitin is over for me you still have the excitment of watchin the last of the greatest trilogy ever and still havin something unseen to watch

beaujay1
just looking at him makes me think that the world isn't such an ugly place, because then there wouldn't be orlando!!!

beaujay1
caribbean chick, hope you enjoyed orlando!!!!

nazgulinthedark
10 - he is in lord of the rings
9 - he is in POTC
8 - nothing
7 - nothing
6 - nothing
5 - nothing
4 - nothing
3 - nothing
2 - nothing
1 -NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

enya
wot do you mean nothing for the other 8. hes down to earth always seems fun in interviews thats just two things you can fill in those nothing spaces and there are alot more. if its that hard just look at all the other replies on this thread before you.

Caribbean_Chick
yes I did.. but he had like no lines*shakes fist at director*

katiekates
he is the cutest guy. he is the best

Caribbean_Chick
yea.. well one of the best anywaysyes

bLooMiLiCioUs
but even with hardly ANY liness......

*thinks of that scene with him and the oliphaunt and that last scene with him in princes' clothes*
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!loveloveeek!eek!

ajrebel1223
my opinion, i absolutely ADORE that cute lil baby face of his!!! its sssssooooo hott!!! and his accent!!! o man his accent melts me...and his smile makes me go weak in the knees and oooo he's just like perfect!!! he's sssssoooo romantic and what he says about women? lord, whoever gets orlando when he gets married (if he does) will b THE luckiets woman alive, i swear 2 u right now my friend...she'll b so lucky, if only it were me...

bLooMiLiCioUs
*cries thinkin of the day orli gets married*
such a guy shld never leave the market!!!!!!!!!sadsad
laughing out loud

Kitoky
*writes in her notebook* Today I found the 15th Orlando Bloom thread in the KMC; PotC forum. The word 'hott' was used frequently which almost caused me to barf.

I'm j/k guys. I like Orli too but you fans really need to get yourself an interaction OB fan website.

Caribbean_Chick
lolz yea I know.. anyone want to take the time to make onebig grin?

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing to add onto the million already listed on the net???laughinglaughing out loud

nazgulinthedark
baby face??? laughing out loud

bLooMiLiCioUs
he does hv a bit of a baby face sometimesyeslove
i just found this pic!!lovelove

Kitoky
And here's his "Oh no, fangirls" look

Orli'sElf7
omg for everyone on this site who loves orli!!! is it just me or does it piss the crap outta you when they spell his nickname wrong?? : ( ive seen orly orlih orlie orlee i mean jesus!!! lol...i no that might seem stupid but i just hate it when magazines do that...its a pet peeve laughing out loud

Caribbean_Chick
lolz well how do you know which one is the right one?

Orli'sElf7
lol well idk everyone's always used orlI and he was talking about this whole nickname deal in a fellowship interview earlier on. his fellow actors gave him the nickname and it just stuck

Caribbean_Chick
kool.. is this interview on the LOTR special features disk?

Orli'sElf7
no it was on some BBCA TV special...and he talked about it a little to on So Graham Norton

Caribbean_Chick
damn lolz.. I haven't looked through the FOTR special features yet.. anything good?Preferably Orlistick out tongue
o yea and I love the way Legolas's contacts make his pupils look so bigyes love

OrlandoBloom_13
I don't know where exactly to start but.... ummm.....
10)The fact that he's originally from England,UK... That whole entire country is soo incredibly beautiful
9)His smile, when I'm having a bad day, it just brightens up my entire day!
8)When he has facial hair (Pirates of the Caribbean) I love that the most, but none is pretty hott too!
7)His sense of style, it's absolutely astonishing, he can be "laid back" or completely the opposite and "decked out".
6)His tattoos, there awesome, it inspired me to get mine!
5)His eyes, their gorgeous, I absolutely love them!
4)His acting, I mean you ask him to act something out and he almost always nails it!
3)The fact that he seems to put family first, I mean in some aspects, I like that in a guy.
2)His hair, Orlando, you have got amazing hair!
1)It's got to be the accent, any man as hot as him with an accent, is top-notch, steamin' hott! smile

Orli'sElf7
fotr extended edition has alot in its appendicies!!!! and i think its that one...might b the TTT one....but if you get the collector's edition box with all the figurines, there's this national geographic behind the scenes DVD thats like 3 hrs long about tolkein and all the ppl in LOTR its awsome!!!

Caribbean_Chick
omg yea gotta love the accentlovelove

Caribbean_Chick
yea I'm gunna get thatyes

Orli'sElf7
its friggin expensive tho : / hopefully the prices have gone down....Fotr collectors was 70 f'ing bucks when i got it O_o

Caribbean_Chick
wow.. but doesn't it come with alot of stuff?

Orli'sElf7
yea thats tru. the exdended dvd, a figurine, a national geographic special (in the TTT one its a special on gollum), and some handbook and some LOTR game cards

Caribbean_Chick
oooooo cool.. maybe I'll get it.. or maybe I'll just get the disks.. haven't decided yet.. my friend got the disk set and she said there is like 5 disksblink

omg for the ROTK special edition disk I know this has nothing to do with LOTR but they should do a day with Billy and Dom because they are soooooooooooo funny I love watching them togetherlovelovelaughing

airangel
bumping

ArrghPirateGirl
Bumping HUH????

SimoneDepp
hi hi hi hi bumping??

Mrs_bloom
(1)he is sexc(2)he is sexc(3)he is sexc(4)he is sexc(5)he is sexc(6)he is sexc(7)he is sexc(8)he is sexc(9)he is sexc(10)he has a nice a**

SimoneDepp
jup thats right!!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL How did i know you would be in this thread Kazzie

SimoneDepp
i don't know...who's kazzie?

ArrghPirateGirl
Kazzi is Mrs Bloom. I know her from school

cheeky munkey
top ten things?
his eyes, his hair, his bod, his butt, everything ok........ i luv everything big grin

in_love

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL

cheeky munkey
laughing

JohnnyzAngel
How could you just limit it to 10?

I love his acting, The way he canmake the character Legolas standout with only a few lines.
His accent,Just imagine him saying your name,*melting*
His eyes,so soft you could drown in the darkness
his hair so perfect you dream of running your fingers through it.
his smile, would you still be standing if he smiled at you?
His Glare, when he gets angry he just looks so sexy!
His "huggableness" when you see him onscreen, happy or sad, you just want to hug him.
His fashion sense, though it may not always be what the public eye sees as "the in thing to wear" He wears it proudly.
His show of love for his friends, Johnny Depp gave him a key ring, he wears it like Johnny gave him 24k gold.
The fact that he adores Ewan McGregor, unlike many other celebritys, Orlando makes it known who his favorite actors are, The fact that he looked at Ewans picture on the wall all the time is just so adorable.
His drive for life, the accident on the rooftop, that must have been so scary, where people would have given up the moment the doc said never walk again, he never gave up.

Face it, I just Love everything about him.

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL Is that keyring one of the things he always has around his neak??

SimoneDepp
wha???

ArrghPirateGirl
Nevermind. OB always has these things round his neck and i was wondering if the thing was 1 of them

XxHannahxX
My top ten r...
10.grate in tights!!(not many men can pull that off!)
9.experiments freely with different types of clothes.
8.That hair!!
7.That accent!!!
6.Those eyes!!!
5.That body!!
4.That sense of humour!!!
3.excellant actor!!
2.That accent!!!!!baby!!!cant stop thinkin bout it!!!
1.come on guys!!!hes just plain orlando bloom!!!!!HE is a god, HE is perfect!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
He He I love reading ever1's responces

Unholy_Cheese
1. hate him 2.hate him 3.hate him 4.hate him 5.hate him 6. hate him 7. hate him 8. hate him 9. hate him 10. hate him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.