whats your favorite part in POTC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

#1fan Sparrow
MY fAVORITE PART IS WHEN HE COMES ON ANAMARIA'S BOAT AND WHEN HE TAKES THE DAUNTLESS AND ORLANDO SAYS 'HERE THEY COME'
cAN ANY ONE SEND ME PICTURES OF JOHNNY DEPP PLEASE AT: [email protected]

bLooMiLiCioUs
you want pictures of johnny go to the johnny thread in the celebrities forum - and be prepared!!eek!eek!

Orli'sElf7
i love it when sparrow and swann are drunk and singing around the fire, and when shes talking to him she's like "it must have been TERRIBLE.." haha and his head just perks up ^_~ thats johnney.
OH! and orlando looks so SEXXY (not to mention pretty damn spiffy) at the end with that hat and pirate outfit ^_^
Basically all johnney depp's parts are awsome not to mention friggin funny! its so hard to pick Happy Dance

bLooMiLiCioUs
ooooh yeeahh that last part when he's all dressed up with that costume n hat!!laughing out loudloveeek!*droool*

Caribbean_Chick
OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THAT HAT!!!!!!!love love love love

bLooMiLiCioUs
the one ive just posted?lovelove*sighs dreamily*

.:[Kamikaze]:.
lol yeh they were all great parts but i love like verything Johnny Depp was in hehe... he was just sooo funny. oo n i liked the bit when a pirate goes to orli 'say goodbye' n the pirate gets knocked out n orli says 'goodbye' lol hehe...

i just love the whole film.. love

Caribbean_Chick
yea not many ppl dont.. lolz the sad thing about that one line is that that's the onli funny thing Will says in the whole movieno

bLooMiLiCioUs
yeah sad
but it IS funnylaughing out loudlaughing
well he IS supposed to be a straight-laced characterwink

Caribbean_Chick
that's true.. maybe in the second movie he'll be more funny.. and out-goingyes

bLooMiLiCioUs
yeah now that HE'S a pirate too - i mean he was all straight-laced n hated pirates n all but now that HE himself is a priate and has chaged his views abt them....eek! orliiI!!!!!!!!

Caribbean_Chick
yea!!!!and maybe he'll be a cool Jack Sparrow kind of character.. except different lolyes

bLooMiLiCioUs
hotterlove

Caribbean_Chick
yea and not as drunk lol

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughinglaughing out loud
but why's the RUM gone??!!!!laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Caribbean_Chick
lol yeah.. maybe he'll wear his hott hat for the entire movie!!!love love Happy Dance

bLooMiLiCioUs
*dreamy sigh* that HAaATTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's enough to make ANYONE go CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lovelove

~fuoco~
no expression

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loud well it's true!

Sparrows Angel
My favourite is the sword fight between jack and barbossa when their in the cave! Thats awsome

bLooMiLiCioUs
"that's interesting" laughing out loud
when he said that his expression (yeah yeah so he was a skeleton then who careslaughing out loud ) was soooo cute!!

Orli'sElf7
yea him and Barbossa were in the cave and then hes finally revealed as a skeleton-thing and he says "couldn't resist mate"..that was great~!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
the way he says that word..."mate"...*swoon*laughing out loud

Caribbean_Chick
lmao yeah.. he has so many funny expressions toolove

enya
i like the part at the end when im kissing orli. damn it that wasnt me! sad

its all great but i love the whole 'wheres tyhe rum gone' sequence

and can i take dis oppertunity to 1) i cant spell 2) orlando bloom is 150%total hottness and a great actor

bLooMiLiCioUs
ENYA YOU AND I CLD BECOME BEST FRIENDS lol laughing out loud
well i happen to say that to every1 who puts orli loveat the top of the list laughing out loud

enya
which iz alot of people well all the people dat have eyes dat work probably. except for kate bosworth 'his friend' because im just damn jealous of her,

lucky cow evil face pirate mad

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing AAAND working hormones toolaughing out loud

daaamn bosworthmadmadmad*curses*

enya
dont get to jealous remember they are 'just friends'

i can understand why he denies it but pictures of them holding hands in several places and pictures of her runnin up and givin im a big BIG hug slight give away

bLooMiLiCioUs
*sniff* ugh....he can do better than THAT specimen!!! sick

enya
like me!!!!!!!!!! big grin devil Happy Dance laughing out loud big grin

bLooMiLiCioUs
shifty or ME!!laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud
or the thousands of othersevil face ready to chase after him - which include uslaughing out loud

enya
hey im good at runnin does dat give me an advantage

enya
well sort of

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loud so am iiii!!!devil

aniron
I love the bit when jack sparrow and will turner both declare their love for me -oh no sorry that was the potc movie I made in my head so sorry-

but u just cannot beat the hat that orli wears, took about s-w-a-n-k-y

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing i think we've been hvin many faaantasiiiieees.....shiftylaughing out loud

you mean this one??love

haha i know you do i just cldnt resistlovelove

#1fan Sparrow
My favorite part is at the end when Johnny sings and did anyone see at the end way at the end when theyre all done with the names the monkey goes to the island and gets a coin and know hes the cursed one?

if I were Elizabeth I wouldnt make a fire with the rum I would of stayed with Jack for a long time what was Elizabeth thinking or she probaly preffered to see Orlando

Mr Parker
The scens with the outdoor scenery,they were simply amazing.Also all the scenes with Kiera Knightly in them,she is gorgeous.

Placebo_fan
I think Captain jack sparrow is the funniest, greatest person ever, not to mention sexy as hell. I don't think orlando's hat is that good (a bit big and feathery) My favourite bit is where Elizabeth says she'll marry Norrington and jack sparrow says 'A wedding? I love Weddings, DRINKS ALL AROUND! I know...clap him in irons, right?" He's soo lovely. Not just that, Johnny depp puts on such a great english accent...*sigh* love

Elektrik_Storm
i like the bit in the cave when orli is about to get killed and sparrow says "she's safe like i promised, i brought you here like i promised and you get to die for her like you promised". and the bit when she's burnt the rum and he is taking the micky out of her " must have been terrible, must have been terrible, well it is now!!".

i love Keira Knightly and johnnny and orli Swoon embarrasment roll eyes (sarcastic) Happy Dance love ninja (i like the smilies)

szhismine
my fave part is when Jack escapes from Norrington and his men after saving Elizabeth. laughing out loud

my second fave part is Jack's entrance. big grin

Caribbean_Chick
lol my fave part is when Jack and Elizabeth are on the island singing around the fire and all that.. Jack's so funny thenHappy Dance

Lyn
Unfortunately, I haven't seen this AMAZINGLY funny film enough to remember ALL of my favourite parts...sad
BUT...If you just think of ALL of Johnny's lines, I think you'll be on the same page as me...stick out tongue
I also like when Elizabeth is wearing the corset and she falls straight off that ledge thing...HA!!
Also, the rum scene...*giggles* and the end..."Uh, Will....nice hat."
And...of course...ORLANDO!! *melts* love

johnnys#1 fan
the whole movie!!!

Caribbean_Chick
lol yeah Jack Sparrow is obessed with hatsbig grin.. and another thing he's obsessed with is being Captain and boats and all that.. he's always telling everyone off for not calling him Captainstick out tongue

Lyn
I really fell in love with Depp in this film...I mean, I've liked him in other films but with POTC...I had this little obsession afterwards...laughing

Caribbean_Chick
yea alotta ppl are obsessed with Johnny nowlove like mebig grinlaughing

Lyn
love embarrasment wink stick out tongue
Johnny...Orlando...mm...

Lady Ellie
Mee too!!!!!! love

Caribbean_Chick
yay for Christmas I got a huge life size poster of Orlandolove love it's the one where everyone in the Orlando thread was saying they wished they were the pillowlaughing I have the pic on my computer so you guys can seebig grinbig grinbig grin

and my favorite line that Will says while we're on the topic is:
It wasn't your blood they needed, it was my fathers blood, my blood, the blood of a pirate
It's not funny but it's my favoritebig grinHappy Dance anyways here's the pic

Orli'sElf7
GASP!!! OMG!!!! where can you get that poster?!?!?! O_O TALK ABOUT EYE CANDY!!!! lol!!

Caribbean_Chick
lol no clue sorry.. but it's right in front of my bed so I can stare at it before I go to sleepbig grinbig grinNow I need a Johnny Poster to go beside ityeslove

Lyn
You lucky girl. You LUCKY LUCKY girl!! I'm SOOOO jealous!! stick out tongue wink

kiyana_ayame
I like the whole movie! Orlando's just so gorgeous. I absolutley loved all of Depp's lines they were so funny. Depp really made the the movie but i would of just been happy to see orlando just standing there dressed like a pirate for over 2 hours really he is so bloody gorgeous! At the end when Will kisses Elizabeth I actually shouted out "you bi*ch!" i didn't mean to but it just came out. Anyways I loved everything really if i was to actually write all the scenes I liked i'd just end up writing the whole movie out. But my fav has to be when Jack and Elizabeth are stranded on the island "but why is the rum gone" and "'It must of been terible Jack, must of been terible' Well it bloody is now!" lol.

Fallen Jedi
I know exaclty what you mean. I was never really a Johnny Depp fan unitl I saw POTC. Ever since I saw the movie, I've developed this Johnny Depp obsession. In fact, I looked up his filmography on the internet and I spent a whole weekend renting and watching his movies.
Out of all the films I've seen of his, I like POTC the best. His portrayal of Captain Jack Sparrow is brillaint!!!

Caribbean_Chick
omg I decided to do that this weekend!!!!!!!I watched Benny and Joon on tv and it is soooooooooooooo funny you have to see it!!!!!!love love and I rented Chocolat which I've already seen half of and it's pretty good.. and then I got Don Juan Marco and I haven't watched it yet but omg it's about this guy who thinks he the best lover in the world plays that manlove love and I got Sleepy Hollow, Nightmare on Elm Street and Edward Scissorhands.. I haven't watched N.O.E.S yes but I watched Sleepy Hollow last night and it's awesome and Edward Scissorhands is the best movie you guys have to see that one too!!!!Happy Dance stick out tongue

Lyn
I haven't seen all his films...but I liked him in Sleepy Hollow. POTC~definitley his best!! I totally agree!!

Lyn
I've only seen Sleepy Hollow and Edward Scissorhands, also From Hell. It's been a while since I saw Ed S/Hands but I remember it being good.

bLooMiLiCioUs
WATCH "THE BRAVE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WATCH THAT ONE BEFORE YOU WATCH ANYTHING ESE!!!!!!!!!!!

you want a FANTASTIC johnny movie, WATCH "THE BRAVE"!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MEAN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw he not only starred innit,he wrote it...*sniff* it shows sooo much of his love for his fmily.....*cries*

GO WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!

Caribbean_Chick
omg Bloomi I watched Don Juan DeMarco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooo cool lolzlove love love .. I still can't find The Brave thoughsadsadno

bLooMiLiCioUs
eek!eek!eek!
i just watched it again yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"no woman has ever left these arms unsatisfied"..........
i BET!shiftydevil

tates8
My favorite part:
Barbosa:10 years you carry that pistol and you waste your shot
Will:no he didnt

I just love the timing. Barbosa goes to shoot Elizabeth, Will cuts his hand, Jack shoots Barbosa, Elizabeth's reaction all at the exact same moment!

Let's start an Orli fan club!

bLooMiLiCioUs
eek!eek!eek!eek!

what where when how!!!!!!!!

Caribbean_Chick
yea!!!!!!!!!!!!or a POTC.. or bothlaughing.. omg yea I love Johnny D's accent in Don Juan DeMarco.. and he suceeds in putting humor in that one too eh.. I love the part where it's like: "If I have to take these delusion pills you do too"
"Why do I?"
"because you seem to think you are a phsyciatrist!!!!" hehehelaughingwell it's something like thatstick out tongue

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loudlaughing
funny = johnny Dlove

Caribbean_Chick
hehehehe you called him Johnny Dbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

okay guys I'll start a thread about the Orli fan club so people who are interested can talk to usyes

tates8
ok awesome!!! pm me with the link to the thread

Caribbean_Chick
well I changed it to a POTC but I don't think Kes will allow another Orli thread so I'll just post messages about it so ppl can PM me about it

Orlando_Lover45
My favorite part is at the end when Jack sparrow is leaving:

Jack: Elizabeth... it would have never worked between us. I'm sorry.

Elizabeth: *gives him a colfused look*

Jack: Will... (rushed)nice hat

Will: *gives jack one of his god-forsaken confused smiles that could make a billion teenagers turn to mush*

Caribbean_Chick
laughing nice *gives jack one of his god-forsaken confused smiles that could make a billion teenagers turn to mush* complimentstick out tongue

Orlando_Lover45
What can I say?
I have a way with words.

Caribbean_Chick
laughing laughing I take it you are one of the teenagers that turns to mush then?

Orlando_Lover45
um, maybe. *sly look crosses her face*

Fallen Jedi
I don't know if anyone's said this yet but when Johnny says...

"A wedding. Oh, I love weddings! Drinks all around."
That line just cracks me up everytime.

And...

"Welcome to the caribbean, love"
That is guiness line!

samIam
one of my fav parts .. when elizabeth falls off the building thinggy!

bLooMiLiCioUs
i know I sure am - and i'm not afraid to show it!!!!
*turns into mush*

tates8
ok then

Caribbean_Chick
hehehehehehe me neither *turns into mush also*

Orlando_Lover45
Hey! I'm mush, too! *says the mush. i'm not sure how. mush doesn't have a mouth*

Caribbean_Chick
hehe well you're a special kind of deformed mush.. just like mebig grinstick out tongue

bLooMiLiCioUs
mushes of the world unite!!!
laughing out loudlaughingrolling on floor laughing

tates8
*also turns into mush over orli*

Seiko
love I think the hottest scene with Captain Sparrow is from one of the deleted parts titled Peas in a Pod, first the smile he does when he tells her that she could've gotten Commadore Norrington drunk, and then the look he gives her when she's telling him that he's a smart man is absolutely to DIE for love love *dreamy sigh...* I'm gonna go watch that again....and again....and again lol!

Seiko

glenn
My fav party in the movie was him coming into Port Royal on his sinking boat.

airangel429
ME TOO!!!!!!!!!

Bloom4ever
yeah i liked that big grin i liked those scenes with the full moon.
i loved Elizabeth and Will together alone esp. when they kiss love

Orlandoswifey
In the second film orlando should get his top off as he's got like the best body as in the pic on here from midsomer murders. I like all orlandos parts and i realllllyyyy am jealous of keira. he looks like such a good kisser.
http://www.freewebs.com/naked.JPG

http://www.hidden-insanity.net/oandkiss.JPG

ugabuga
Hi guys! I'm new and this is my first post. I gotta say my fave part is Sparrow standing on the mast while his boat is sinking and comes in with perfect timing I can watch that part for hours and not get bored

airangel429
welcome! big grin his whole entrance was spectacular, i thought.

InViSiblE69JPL
HI everyone! im new here. after reading some of the stuff on here i decided i wanted to join cuz u all seem like really nice people who also are obsessed over orli and johnny! *sigh* big grin
One of my fave parts in the movie is when jack and barbosa r fighting right after the part when barbosa says "so what now jack sparrow? it'll be 2 immortals locked in an epic battle till judgement day and trumpets sound?" (or whatever he says) and jack says or you could surrender- then there is this really little part thats easy 2 miss but its my fave part- barbossa is like arrrrr and then jack runs away but the expression on his face is soooooooo cute!!!! lol its so hard 2 pic a fave part!
o-i love the bannas! Happy Dance Happy Dance lol
maharty the banna (how ever u spell it) its the bannas name from potc!

BloomBabyGirl
my el favirato part was when will n jack were "commondeering" the ship. they both looked so good next to each other. i thought it was cool when will n jack walked underwater with the boat

~Johnny.D_Girl~
wow i'be neva been here!!! LOL

el-pirate
i luve that part!!!! ROFLMAO!!!! and when they're comandeering (?) the ship and Norri is looking at them you see orli with the rope, and that looks so funny!! laughing laughing

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah it does

Anoushka
eek! i remember that one!!!
laughinglaughing out loudrolling on floor laughing

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL smile

tinkerbell668
LOL i love that part when jacks telling him to wave it higher and will is tryin!!!!!!!!!!

APirateMonkey
Yeah he looks goofy

Unholy_Cheese
I love the war and the sword fight between barbossa and jackyesbig grin

ArrghPirateGirl
yes.....& I love da munki

Darinda
at the end will,and lix are about to kiss then here's jonny looking for rum.

ladygrim
i like the jack and bob fite near the end of the movies.......

Unholy_Cheese
...bob?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.