slave one.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UsoKool
boba fett=clone of anakin/vader.

Ratcat
Yeah and the square of the hypotenuse=the sum of the squares of the other two sides.

One of these two posts is based on fact and one isn't, can you guess which one is which.

I think that makes my view on your statement clear, don't you?

queeq
*sigh* Isn't there a law against such threads? Maybe they have one for us in Florida...

queeq out

Darth Daft
For one thing, Boba Fett is too short to be Anakin. He also has a completely different voice (although I guess the mask might make a difference).
That theorie is quite unlikely to come true.

Jedi Mercenary
actually he has a good point, It would be cool to see that happen

Jedimaster3838
If that happens I promise to streak across campus.

Ratcat
Boba=Anakin clone. Nah, that would be sooooo lame. Plus, as pointed out there's about a 6 inch height difference. Clones produce identical organisms. KLook at Dolly the sheep.

Darth Daft
But many of the stormtroopers are different heights. But then
I guess that doesn't really make this idea any more likely. I
can see absolutely no reason why Lucas would want to make Fett
be a clone of Vader.

Ratcat
I think the stormtrooper armies are actually based on a group
of men, not just one. I think Jango is the kind of prototype
for the process though.

Darth Daft
Yes the Fett family does have a large connection with the clones.
Did you read that article on theforce.net about one of the Fetts
(I forgot his name) is reffered to in the script as "Clone
Captain."

Jedi Mercenary
sorry about what I said before, I was rather waisted, I don't think it's a good point

WigSplytta
i see... it must be nice to be so wrapped up in fantasy character...heh.lol...MUAHAHAHA!

Jedi Mercenary
daddy he's scaring me

Ratcat
Don't ya just love it when the lame brains pop it for their one post wonder with something like that. Truth is they're normally the ones with so little a life that they have to rack on other peoples hobbies.

Dim
True...I would delete it..but I'm still trying to figure out the name....

So, if the the Clonetroopers are male based what do they do with the girl clones? smile

Darth Daft
leave them in the kitchens like the one in the select pic.

Dim
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm just going to ignore that little comment....

Darth Daft
Sorry, you walked right into that one. laughing out loud

To tell you the truth I don't think they make female clones at all.

Jedi Mercenary
where are the clone facilities going to be??

Dim
Mandalore or Malastore...

Jedi Mercenary
why there???

Dim
Mandalore because of the references to the Mandalorian warriors..or Malastare because of the conference that held on the planet and the Jedi ambush that happens there...It sounds like alot of corruption is on that planet.

Darth Daft
And to add to that, Malastare is meant to be a rocky planet (according to Episode 1 Racer video game) and that is one of the new terrains rumoured to appear in Episode 2. Malastare is also mentioned by Qui-Gon (I know that doesn't really show much importance, but still it could mean something) so it could very well make an appearence. I would love it so much if it did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.