Potc Pictures Put Your Favorite Picture Here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

#1fan Sparrow
PUT YOUR FAVORITE PICTURES HERE I CURRENTLY CANT PUT ANY HERE BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW sad confused

bLooMiLiCioUs
add an attachment big grinbig grin

"add reply" then "add attchment"

i just LLOOOVVVEEEE this one!!loveeek!
BOTH sexy men together!!eek!

Caribbean_Chick
yea that is ma allllllllllll tyme fave.. and this 1 2:

Caribbean_Chick
I absolutely adore the hat!!

#1fan Sparrow

Caribbean_Chick
that's a good one.. but it's not POTC lolstick out tongue.. i gotta nother fave:yessadnote you can see Orli's sexi legsbig grin) :

Caribbean_Chick
The right one is shown there but it's different when you make it big.. oh well it's an ew program I'll just post again

Caribbean_Chick
here it is.. except you can't see Orli's legs after allstick out tongue

sadge
ahhh they look sooooo sexy!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
*sigh dreamily* of COURSE!!!!love

Sparrows Angel
hehe laughing out loud

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loud that was just so cute

Caribbean_Chick
I know that was the best thing.. cuz u think he's this big impressive captain then he rides in on a small little sinking boat

bLooMiLiCioUs
andthe way he perfectly steps off when he reaches shore!!!laughing out loud;rollin:laughing

#1fan Sparrow
they do look sexy together Johnny and Orlando

#1fan Sparrow
I have pretty much all of these and more over 80

Mr Parker
Can you post some of Keira Knightley,it would be appreciated?

ElvenQueen
Those are some hot pictures...oh yeah.

#1fan Sparrow
Here is a little bit of pictures of Keira here you go mr. parker I'll put some more later o.k

#1fan Sparrow
eek! here is one picture Mr. parker don't you have any?

#1fan Sparrow
Here are a lot of my favorite pictures of Johnny Depp Click on it to enlarge it

Sorry about the Mayra's Computer see its my desktop wallpaper Happy Dance

Julie
sorry I can't don't have the technical know how

Caribbean_Chick
lmao.. hey my desktop involves Pirates of the Caribbean as well!!Well some of it anywaylaughing it's actualli mainly about Orli and Johnny so there are alot of POTC picz squished in there

jackisyummy
nice pic here

jackisyummy
and another

jackisyummy
and one for luck for all you johnny lovers
take a peek!!!!
he's gorgeous x x x

Caribbean_Chick
hehe I love Johnny.. he's so awesome in POTC especially.. In that one scene where he's below deck with Barbossa(the pic of him eating the apple)he forgetted his eyelinerstick out tonguestick out tongue

Elvinarrow
this too i dunno if this works but i'll try

claidisa_felton
sooooo gorgeous wink big grin

.:[Kamikaze]:.
*droolssssss..... faints* *sigh* Hes so gorgeous... lovelovelove i post a few pics when im not that busy but go all you guys lol big grin

aww he looks sooo cute there *sighs..... drools.. faints*

lol hehe

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

aww i likes this one tooooo hehe big grin hes sooooo GORGEOUS lol

Elvinarrow
lol ok........

Calico Jack
I thought I'd share one of my favorite pics of Cap'n Jack.

nazgulinthedark
i made this one out of a couple o pics i liked

kewlies, love the pics big grin

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

captain fred
I got this one from Edward Scissorhands, great movie, its johnny so i suppose its allowed.

captain fred
and it hasnt worked

Bloom4ever
ugh sick jonny depp
orli love

guitar_princess
Here's my fave!
i wonder why...

Orli'sElf7
ahhhhhhh johnny depp!! hes so sexy!!!! anyone have other pictures of orli??????? love love oh ya and if u hav pics of kiera plz post them on the thread "What About Kiera" plz lol cuz this thread seems to be dominated by pics of johnny and orli...not that im complaining wink

american_eagle
you know what i've realized in all of orlando blooms photos? he's always wearing that one watch, and one ring on his right hand, ring finger (whenever i see the ring, i keep thinking he's engaged or sumthin blink

american_eagle
where do you guys get all these photo's from? (send me a private message, i'll be sure to get it wink

Caribbean_Chick
well you can try the fansite we all made.. their are lots of pictures I think

bLooMiLiCioUs
I KNOW!!!!I NOTICED THAT TOO!!!!!!!!!
THAT WATCH!!!!I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no honestly,it's soooo cool!!!the watch i mean!!!this think black strap and that RING!!a sorta bronzy colour or was is peachy i dunno but THEY'RE SOO COOL!!!!
his fashion sense and style ROCKS!!!!rockrocklovebig grin

Phoenix
well, I put a Johnny pic in my sig I made! big grin If anyone wants it, you can use it, or change the size to make it a desktop, cos thats what i originally made it to be!

kewl looks nice big grin

nice and simple but effective smile

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

claidisa_felton
HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT???? i'll admit orlando is sexxy but johnny depp!!!!!!!!
love love
johnny rocks, spesh in potc!

#1fan Sparrow
IM OBSSED WITH JOHNNY DEPP but the sad thing is that none of my friends like him some make me mad when they say he's a dork or he's so so ugly I hate it when they do thatmad
any ways here my favorite johnny picture i dont know why but it is his face looks so cut in this picture!!! eek!

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
I have never seen a bad pic. of Johnney Depp! He is so encredible definately SEXIEST MAN ALIVE, he will be the sexiest man to ever live! LOL! Even with make-up on and a pirate suit and acting funny just playing around he still takes your breath it is truly amazing yes I L.O.V.E. JOHNNEY DEPP! pirate

tates8
I love this one love love love

A chocolate covered Orlando! happy rock

tates8
and this shot too!

(aww look at him)
http://orlandobloom.cc/albums/gallery.asp?picview=potc_043.jpg&cat=potccaps

(i forgot to attach the picture, now i can only do it this way mad )

tinkerbell_115
where do you get all these pics?? I searched on google and they couldnt find anything!! I was soooooo annoyed. any way. if you could just tell me where you got some of your pics, I would appreciate it! thanks!

tates8
I can't remember the site... if i find it i'll give it to you

chez
I don't know if this will work...??

chez
And another.

I just love the look on Orlando's face - he looks so annoyed. laughing

chez
laughing out loud

Seiko
Go here for SOOOO MANY pictures of Pirates of the Caribbean!!! Ack I about had a bloody heart attack searching through them and I managed to find a picture of my favourite Jack scene with his sexy sexy look!!

Woohoo!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

potcfandom.com (by the way, if this is already common knowledge please just ignore lol) stick out tongue

Oh and there are some of Depp without his shirt! love

Black Diana
Whoa there are loads.. blink but I will still scramble through them for my favrite picture of Jack love God, is he sexy or what...

Seiko
I have to agree with you on that fact, he's mighty fine (drool). It took me a few hours to go through all the pictures especially the screen captures from the movie.

Here's another pic I love

Black Diana
OOOOO, rats the one I wanna attach is to big sad

airangel429
WILL'S SWORD!

http://www.swordandstone.com/swordimages/wills_sword.jpg

tates8
My friend got me this poster for my birthday!

tates8
and this one too!

except the side is different, it's just orlando bloom in orange writing

CookiesnCream
i'm new so i dunno how to attach pics but any pic with orli is my favorite!

Melani
how do u make wallpapers??? i like cant find out how to anywhere

jjoutlaw3
sigh. i LUVED all the pictures. i dont have a favorite. there's this one of jack, will, AND elizabeth that nobody posted that i LUV. but its on the POC website and u cant copy or download pictures from that site so i dunno how to post it here. sorry. its on my wall, along with all my other favorite POC pictures!

KMC
All the pics are great! This one isn't from potc but who cares?

Kate xx

KMC
I love, love, love this pic too!

Kate xx

jjoutlaw3
yeah theyre good. ure right. all POC pictures r good!! i LUV them all!!!!!!!!!!!! if theyre from POC, i luv them.

KMC
Fitness!!!!!

Kate xx

jjoutlaw3
fitness??

KMC
Johnny and Orlando= Fitness!

Kate xx

jjoutlaw3
ooo! lol. capisco.

ahahahdfldlsdkmvlksdmlksdjflkdsjflksdmclsdkmlsdkv. i dont kno what to say i lost my train of thought. (is "train" the right word??)

#1fan Sparrow
Hey melani were you asking me how I got my wall paper on the desktop?

I love my wall paper has my name on it big grin wink

jjoutlaw3
i luv this picture:

damn!

how do i put the picture in? grrr i dont kno.

jjoutlaw3
he he i love the picture in my siggy cause thats prolly my favorite part of the movie

The_Red_Dagon
I just made this thread, it's my first one, so if it sucks, oh well roll eyes (sarcastic)

but here's where you can post pics...

But this is the picture I found while downloading stuff, and I think that it's sooooo cute Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

AngelBaby29
it sucks that you can only post one pic at a time! i have a ton! when i saw this part in the movie i screamed cuz he looks so HOTT!

tassie
heh know what u mean angel

The_Red_Dagon
Tell me about it, I sooo badly wish that I could post more, but sadly, I can't... mad

AngelBaby29
this is THE HOTTEST pic u will ever c in ur life!

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh its alright at least you know what you did wrong. I wrote ansew back to some one and I couldnt work out what i wrote. Aye tipical Scally wag

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh I love Johnny Depp so dont worry your not on your own.
Im lucky though 2 of me maties luv him too but 1 luvs Orlando.Hmph.

You can be my matie if ya want and we can perve on him together LOL
I LUV HIM roll eyes (sarcastic) smile big grin eek! laughing Arrgh Im going crazy on smileys.

Arrgh She deleted all me JD PICKS GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
All well i found one of them.

The_Red_Dagon
Here's this 1, it's in my thread, but I didn't know that there was another and much better thread... Anyway it's a very cut pic of loveJohnny Dloveand loveJack D. love

The_Red_Dagon
Here's this 1, it's in my thread, but I didn't know that there was another and much better thread... Anyway it's a very cut pic of loveJohnny D. loveand loveJack D. love

The_Red_Dagon
OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! Please ignore the 2nd one, my kid sister was out here playing with the mouse, sorry...

KMC
I have another pic of JD. Its huge! (the picture, that is...)

Kate xx

KMC
Sorry it wouldn't work but it is a great pic- take my word for it.

Kate xx

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh where did you get it from

KMC
i'm not sure. I may have googled it. It's a close up of his head and he's wearing a blue shirt. He has his hands through his hair. V. fit. I'll try and post it again.

Kate xx

KMC
Nope didn't work, i think the file's too big.

Kate xx

lady_yuna
Here is a pic of Elizabeth Swann.

lady_yuna
Here's another Elizabeth pic.

OrliNElijahsGrl
awww these are great pictures, that pic of will doing that sexy grin drives me wild! I LOVE THAT!!

http://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v99/LOTRFanForLife/cap605b.jpg

I looooooooove this picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love wills facial expressions throughout the movie!!!

http://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v99/LOTRFanForLife/cap554b.jpg

*PURRRRRSS* woooooooooooohooooooo jack sparrow!http://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v99/LOTRFanForLife/cap540b.jpg

YEEEEEEEEEEOWWWW THAT GRIN! OH MY GOD! AHHH!!! i love that part!!!

http://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v99/LOTRFanForLife/cap1020b.jpg
OHHHH I LOOOOOOOOOVE THIS PICTURE, AND I LOVE THAT SCENE!! BARBOSSA! *GRABS GUN* SHE GOES FREE!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH *SWOONS*

ArrghPirateGirl
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr How Rude

The_Red_Dagon
Hey KMC,

Which JD? Jack or Johnny? confused

KMC
Hi.
The pic is of Johnny D. He looks so fine!

Kate xx

cheeky munkey
sorry if this has already been posted..... but this is one of my fave pics
big grin

cheeky munkey
and this one

KMC
^that one is fine!

Kate xx

The_Red_Dagon
WOOT!!!!!! eek!I totally agree w/ KMC

:big grinrools all over keyboard: Huh?! oh Hey, it still types... beer

OrliNElijahsGrl
what! was my pictures i posted not fine? BAHHH HUMBUG!!!!! *storms off the thread*

<--is in such a bad mood

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh dont worry your pic was good yes

cheeky munkey
your pics were beautiful big grin

The_Red_Dagon
Yeah, Don't get mad, Get Glad...

OrliNElijasGrl, your pics were totslly hot tooyes

cheeky munkey
ok...dont wanna bug y'all by posting too many... but i saw this pic, and his l'il face *sigh* love
bless his preshness

OrliNElijahsGrl
thanks, sorry i sounded mad, i had a bad day yesterday and today im in a better mood...except im burnt really bad, so im hurting!

*ahhh*

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh Have any of you guys got a goodd pic of Jack the monkey. I think he is sooo cute He He

The_Red_Dagon
YUPYUPYUPPPY

Here ya' go matey

The_Red_Dagon
And here's another

cheeky munkey
cute? have u seen wat he looks like? he's scary messed

KMC
I think the monkey is cute! But i was fu'ckin freaked when i saw it as the skeleton! Aagh!

Kate xx

The_Red_Dagon
Yeah, But isn't it he same kind of monkey as Marcel from 'Friends'?

OrliNElijahsGrl
awww I LOVE THAT MONKEY! that monkey is the cutest little thing, freaky when its all skeleton like BUT SOOO CUTE

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh fanx for the pics maties. The monkey is sooo gorgeous. Ive wanted a pet monkey ever since I saw it. LOL wacko

OrliNElijahsGrl
ME TOO! i love monkeys! expecially ones like that, they are sooo cute and that monkey on potc is just adorable!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
AYE THE MONKEY ROX eek!

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye Matie Look what I just found. I love this pic. Its my fav scene. HAHA I loved that bit. Just thought I would share it with ya all.

jjoutlaw3
ahh yeah me too!! i luv the "perfect landing" and the fact that jack is totally unfazed by it. he's not like "OMG that was so lucky...i could be dead right now..." u kno, kissing the ground and everything, but he's totally like "yeah, ok, whatever. happens all the time" u kno. its great

ArrghPirateGirl
I just love it especially when the harbor master tells him that he has to pay for tieing it up and they just look at it. I love that bit Arrgh so funny

KMC
I love the "looks" in this film. Just subtle gestures with their eyes really makes the movie. Like the one where he looks at the boat, or when Orlando chucks the water over Mr. Gibbs or when he shouts "Aye Avast" and he then looks at Johnny whos just like "God you idiot!" They always make me laugh!!

Kate xx

cheeky munkey
totally agree big grin
its so wicked... i love his face when jacks talking to him bout decisions and he goes "tortuga" with a lil question-y look on his face..... so cute big grin

OrliNElijahsGrl
ahhhh that was weird, im listening to the POTC soundtrack, and as im looking at this thread...i see that pic of jack sparrow getting ready to get on the dock, and the song that plays as it shows the boat sinking and him getting onto dock starts to play!! LOL! it was interesting! LOL! ahhh i loooove that scene so much, the whole jack sparrow enterance...AH lovin it

OrliNElijahsGrl
i love jack sparrows and will turners facial expressions on this movie, they are sooo funny! EXPECIALLY the "aye avast" thing, jack looks at him like "Okay dumb a!" and wills facial expression is like "ohh did i just do that? was that okay?"

And when jack tells will to keep a look out, will gets all serious looking and is like looking around, it kinda reminds me of legolas

And when will throws the water on gibbs and says that was for the smell, will has this look like: did i just do that? stop looking at me jack

and jacks is like: what did he just do?

And when the two soldiers are talking about the black pearl and jack makes this look like "Oh my god IDIOTS! this is getting boring" and when he starts to walk away his facial expression is like "Okay..well im just gonna walk right outta this conversation"

LOL

The_Red_Dagon
I loved that part...
The only thing confusing about the movie is that there are too many Jacks.
Jack Sparrow, Jack Davenport and Jack DA Monkey...
It got so confusing on that documentary made by Lee Arenburg, when ever someone Mentioned Jack, I didn't know who they were referring to.

cheeky munkey
hehe.... never thought of that before big grin
i love the whole movie big grin

OrliNElijahsGrl
LOL ohhh i know, sooo many jacks

ahhh i have such a huge potc obsession, i noticed for a while my potc obsession was subsiding, but now its back full force!!! wooo!

The_Red_Dagon
Ya! I have an obsession w/ Jack Davenport But here's another pic of Him and Greg Ellis, (Groves)

ArrghPirateGirl
He He they look funny with the wiggs on though

The_Red_Dagon
Yeah, but it's a nice pic wink

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye

jjoutlaw3
yeah. i luv everything about that movie. i think all the actors were great in it. an jack has the BEST facial expressions. u can always tell exactly what he's thinking, unless, of course, he's being secretive about it. just goes to show what a good actor johnny is

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh ITS THE BEST MOVIE IN THE WORLD Aye

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh Look Look Look
So many Jacks Sparrows Yay. Dont ya just love him laughing

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh Look Look Look
So many Jacks Sparrows Yay. Dont ya just love him laughing

Oh it wont let me Grrrrrrrrr

The_Red_Dagon
Aye, that it is, He's so cool

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye it did work yay!!!!!!

OrliNElijahsGrl
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo POTC ROOOOOOOOCKS! lol! im so happy i got batteries for my recorder, i can record stuff from POTC and put them onto my remix that ive been making! wooooo

ArrghPirateGirl
eek! YAY LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK YAY eek!
He is soo HOT big grin

ArrghPirateGirl
PICS PICS PICS

I love da monkey Arrgh Its sooooooo cute

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye more monkey

ArrghPirateGirl
Savvy eek!

ArrghPirateGirl
PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC

ArrghPirateGirl
Norrignton Lover ALERT

ArrghPirateGirl
"come here doggy come here boy thats a good dog just a little bit closer get here you dirty ugly mangy character"

ArrghPirateGirl
Ahoy Maties. I think i got me pic hype out of me. This is the last one.
For Now .............. Muahahahahahahahaha

KMC
^I like that one!!!

Kate xx

JacksBabe777
he's says cat.... not character... just sayin... i don't know how to post either.... even though people tell me over again and again but i just can't get it through my skull... So i got about 15 or 20 of Pirates of the Caribbean but over 90 of Johnny embarrasment

The_Red_Dagon
Girl, You Find THE best pics

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>