A storm is coming

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manny321
In 5days the greatest movie of the new millennium will arrive, destroying the box office, and becoming the greatest of the year. A year which started with such high expectations for matrix has now turned to lotr. I can't wait this is going to be the best movie ever.

bLooMiLiCioUs
get ready for n earthquake every1!!!!!!!!!!Happy Dance

mors823
We saw what happend to Revolutions, but will it happen to RotK? I don't think so, mainly because it comes to an end and won't leave anything dangling like Rev did.

sauron
lotr will smash any film in history

Aurora
I agree. I hope it smashes right past Titanic. That would be wonderful.

sauron
easily, i mean come on my mam hated the first two but is so excited for this one, im proud of her, my dad liked the first two and now nearly wets himself when i mentionrotk

Gilraen
I really can't wait to get soaking wet from this storm.........smile So let it pour. Come on with that earthshattering experience. I'm ready. Only 4 more days and counting.

ash007
man i can't wait i really can't evertime someone mentions it i get this funny feeling in my stomach i never felt this way even about reveloutions which i think was letdown. i wish the weekend will finsih and monday and tuesday will go

LegolasIsMyMan
an earthquake to be reconed with.....

bLooMiLiCioUs
a MAJOR earthquake too...shifty
cuz we'll ALL be running to see it!!!

Smodden
awesome cool great grand belguim incredible radical sweet tight totaly rock! just to name a few.....tee hee

LegolasIsMyMan
LOL, i can't wait, i couldn't go to tt, but i am going as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOO GO LOTR

mors823
Titanic has gross over $600 million. The other LotR movies have managed half of that. It'll be hard, but it might reach 400 million dollars.

Fire
only 5 days, WOOHOO

ash007
4 DAYS TO GO

aniron
I'm going to see it in 8 days I cry when I watch the trailers I feel like time has slowed down on purpose even if it doesn't win any awards -unlikley- it has certainly won the hearts of many.

manny321
boxoffice guru.com perdicts that rotk will make 115 mil dollars in 5 days, thats the third hightest 5-day gross, after spiderman then matrix 2 with 135 mil 5 day.

Daragon
...Happy Dance ..can't wait... I'll see it tomorrow... Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

ROTK_Rocks
((((((Titanic has gross over $600 million. The other LotR movies have managed half of that. It'll be hard, but it might reach 400 million dollars.)))))))

I thought Titanic made over a billion in the box office...and FOTR made 820 mil and TT made 920 mil......thats what i thought

manny321
Aragon is going to cut some clown fishes heads off (finding nemo) at the box office.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.