Make your own episode III villain!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
Ok, so let's say that one day Lucas decides to ditch his Robocop 2 ripoff and make a new original villain for episode 3, He hands you some paper, a box of crayola 500's, and his personal holywood rolodex. What would be the new villain and who would play this potentially cuddly monstrosity?

Lyn
Nice question DJ!! I don't know if I'd be able to draw one...but finding actors to play evil characters would be pretty easy!!

Hey...just a thought, probably a bad one...but how about, like, Jet Li or someone...??

Gotwa
I would draw a stick figure and call andy dick. stick out tongue

Darth Jello
perhaps the mooninites, they can spank you with moonrocks and use their highly advanced quadlaser

LanceWindu
laughing

I would make some type of evil alien. IMO there are too many humans in the PT.

shadowxdrago
here is what i have been thinking about a lot lately....a sith kid...with a black lightsaber that is so big and wide you hold it withtwo hands(claymore,basterd sword,2 hander whatever ya wana call it) and he is a allpower fulll sith,jedi, rouge !!!! tell me what ya think

Darth Jello
Darth sidious and his faithful young ward, hanging out in the sith cave and driving the sith mobile

Rebel Racer
i dont think this topic is necessary.

LanceWindu
It deserves more to be in EU, but it does have Episode 3 as the topic...

General Kaliero
Heheh, I don't even need to draw something new. MY character design! As an actor, It'd have to be CG, and I'd do the voice.

Then theres a bunch of my furry art that could be converted... Nessah Locke, a wolf voiced by Monica Belluchi... Zerita Royanno, a gecko voiced by possibly Angelina Jolie...

VengeanceGOD
You're a furry? Ewww....(j/k, I know not ALL furrys are sick animal raping assholes.)

As for making a villain, I'd make a Sith named Darth Fury, who was in opposition to Palpatine and thought he should be leading the galaxy (destroyed by Anakin, obviously). He would weild twin double bladed lightsabers.

Darth Jello
who asked you if this is necesary, this is to sate the never satisfied fanboys who mire other threads about how they want a female villian or darth maul or some other stuff. now they have an arena to vent their frustration in crayon goodness

General Kaliero
VengeanceGOD: I know what you mean. I stay away from THOSE freaks...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.