How long did Aragorn rule after the War of the Ring?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bluey_seas
Does anynone know and one more question..Which Elvish ancestor is Arwen supposed to resemble?...

nazgulinthedark
uhhhh, i do not know

sauron
look in ROTK book at the back, theres a timeline, it should tell you there

fini
uh sauron deary i can bet you that this person never bothered to read the book.

..............AND LIKE I SAID time and time before these people shouldn't be answered.............let 'em read the book

fini
uh sauron deary i can bet you that this person never bothered to read the book.

..............AND LIKE I SAID time and time before these people shouldn't be answered.............let 'em read the book OR WAIT FOR THE MOVIE( although a very few questions will be answered in the movie.....heh heh)

sauron
lol i have read the book, thanks for the deary lol big grin

fini
lol.............the regulars who TALK SENSE will be a deary or dear in my posts ANYTIME...............and you are definietly one of those.......lol like exa and mah and turin......etc...........the sane ones ( insane bout LOTR but thats great anyway)

sauron
lol big grin nice to know im up there somewhere, iv looked up to you guys ever since i joined

Kitoky
Aragorn was 87 in the movies, and he died at the age of 210 and Arwen died a year after him...so I estimate about for 120 years. Since Aragorn is a direct descendant of the Numenoreans, he has a long life-span.

And Arwen is supposedly supposed to resemble the fair elf Luthien who fell in love with a mortal man, Beren. and blah blah blah blah blah.

sauron
aragorns life was relatively smaller than that of the original numenoreans

Kitoky
Yeah I know this because a pure blooded Numenorean would live up to 300 years, and after the fall of the Numenoreans their life-span got ever so smaller

fini
grrrrrrrrrrrr kitoky u shouldn't have told.........we're trying not to answer questions that are READILY answered in the book..............but background stuff from the hobbit, simillirion and the history of middle earth is fair game( i have to get them all before I read them too)

bluey_seas
thx Kitoky!big grin well i've read the book..but my book doesn't have the appendix erm

Fire
it was quite a while

Exa

sauron
he died on march the first 1541 and was crowned on may the first 1419

so thats 122 years two monts exactly that he ruled

Kitoky
Duuude man you guys are just like giving out these details that bring up the question of 'Huh!??!' because that would go on to further explainations.

Verity
I understand she resembles Luthien...who fell in love with Beren the mortal....That's why Aragorn fears for Arwen's future! Becoz Luthien died!

fini
hey everyone dies sometime...............it kinda sucks to live forever.

sauron
yeah it would get boring, i mean after youe seen everything and done everything

although elves are bound to the earth, they die when it dies, so some lucky elves will have gotten to see how the world ended, something to do with morgoth returning, and the sword that cleaved the world? im getting book of lost tales part one and two on saturday, so il read it up and tell, if fini allows :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.