whats it about?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
does anyone know what potc 2 is going to be about aka storyline?

nazgulinthedark
no, i didn't know there was a second one

aniron
there making it and its coming out next year or year after not sure.

enya
have they thought of it themselves yet?!?

aniron
good point I am so excited I bet it'll be another summer smasher, god where would I be without films such as these.

enya
its to crazy and scary to fink about lol ps really of topic but its my first x mas today coz my dads goin on holiday and i got a ps2 and i got TTTs game and he iz goin to get the ROTK game soon but he forgot. YAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

beaujay1
I heard from another thread that barbossa's neice is in it. how do these people find these things out??

aniron
I would like to know that.

CaptainClaire
Maybe they have "contatcs".... or "imagination"smokin'

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
i heard that the second one is going to be about tthe story of Jack Sparrow.. other things to but based on him

Caribbean_Chick
yea.. there is like 3 more stories about Jack that they've got.. and I heard something about Barbossa's daughter being in the next one but I think they're just rumours I don't know for sure thoughconfused

MissesDepp?!
Uhh Barbossa isn't coming back i don't think. From what i've heard from my mom who knows terry rossio (one of the writers who isn't very nice to her but they still talk for some reason blink ) that there is a new bad guy and Will & Elizabeth have a daughter and Jack has a neice and their daughter and his neice fight alot. I'd like to see Jack encounter a snotty neice who makes his life a living hell, black humor. As Caribbean chick knows i wrote a whole story about Jack's past involving a girl

MissesDepp?!
Oh wait he already has encountered a snotty Bi*ch, elizabeth makes up for all the bi*tchiness "i don't think i've had enough rum for that kind of talk" mad i think that talk is acceptable from him drunk or sober.

orlilover42
I hope Will and Elizabeth don't have a kid! They'd have to a lot older, and I don't know if it would be as good.

Orlando_Lover45
yeah, it kinda might ruin the whole romance drama
besides, i'm kinda waiting to see the royal wedding with a bunch of lace and fancy stuff and sandwich triangles

Caribbean_Chick
good point.. The girl was supposed to be sround 13.. but then again they're only 18 so at the least they'll be 31

Orlando_Lover45
and think about elizabeths dress

and Orlando all dressed up
*drools a bunch*

Caribbean_Chick
hehe Orli in a tuxbig grinbig grineek!

orlilover42
Then they'd have to make Orlando and Keira look older! He wouldn't be cute anymore! wacko no messed huh blink sad

Orlando_Lover45
they didn't have tuxs back then

they had open chested tunics for weddings??

Orlando_Lover45
*starts praying*

Orlando_Lover45
and maybe johnny will be there for the rum! lol

Orlando_Lover45
I wonder if he does, if the commidor will have him arresed in the middle of the wedding and that will be the starting of the sequel

orlilover42
It would be funny if Jack Sparrow got drunk at the wedding!

Orlando_Lover45
and Orlando all fancied up...need i say more?

MissesDepp?!
the wedding will most likely be at the beginning. then it will jump forward. I don't think they should have a daughter she'd be a huge biatch. It's funny enough with the neice.

Orlando_Lover45
yeah. the daughter wouldn't be a good add on. i'd like the movie so start where we ended. and no monkey!

MissesDepp?!
orlando lover, go to the thread "pirates of the caribbean: the treasure of the lost abyss" add on to our story.

MissesDepp?!
wait no go to our potc2 story-have fun! thread

Orlando_Lover45
i'm already part of a different sequel on here, sorry!
check out "our sequel" and our new one "New sequel. Actuall plot!" those are my seqels and i'm strictly a fanfictioner to them cuz i made them up in the first place. maybe you can too!

Orlando_Lover45
check out some of ours first. i'll go check it out. MAYBE i'll post. not to brag, but some people on here tell me i'm good at it.

MissesDepp?!
that should be fun i shall do so

Orlando_Lover45
coolness!

Orlando_Lover45
kinda confused by your fanfic sequel.

tates8
Will and Elizabeth's daughter(or son) should NOT be in the movie. That will ruin the whole movie!!!!

.:[Kamikaze]:.
yeh i agree with the no will and lizs daughter that'll prob make not so good but who knows? maybe just Jacks niece itll be hilarious (sp) if there like a younger jack in a female form hehe...

Orlando_Lover45
Orlando with a daughter would mean he's...OLD! HEAVEN FORBID! *knocks on wood*

orlilover42
And he'll be even older with a TEENAGE daughter! sick

Orlando_Lover45
AHHHHHHHHH! that's just really gross! Orlando with...grey hair!

orlilover42
I can't breath! *faints* sick

Unholy_Cheese
no expression...r...r u ok?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.