Gollum (Andy Serkis) autograph signing in NY (12/17) & movie props sweepstakes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanGollum
For those in the NY area out there:

A good friend of mine, who knows of my LOTR fixation, let me in on a little gossip that I am shamelessly passing along! (Sorry for the late minute warning... but hey! I just found it!)
Apparently, Toys R Us in Times Square, New York will be having some kind of event on 12/17 from 1-5PM where Andy (Gollum) Serkis will be signing autographs if you purchase any of the LOTR versions of Monopoly, Trivial Pursuit, RISK or Chess. In addition, Toys R Us is displaying a whole cache of weapons from the movie (Sword of Aragorn, Sword of Gandalf, Axe of Gimli, Bow of Legolas & others! (My friend says they look awesome!) ) and is having a sweepstakes to win one of them! So, the weapons are on display now, but if you want to win one of them... the sweepstakes drawing in on 12/17 @ 5PM and Andy Serkis will be signing autographs that same day from 1-5PM.
I think Wormtongue's Dagger would look nice over my fireplace ;-)

Dan

enya
why do i live so far away from new york

sometimes i hate being english

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooo

Orli's girlx
hey kool andy serkis rocks i spoke 2 him on thurs an he signed ma poster!!! he did the voice 2!! and i quote 'they stoles it from us precioussssssss' twas a very special moment indeed!!

enya
ive just notice dat u come from scotland, wow do u travel all the way to london, coz if i were u my mum would never let me, my mums not a fan u c

dangollum thanx for the info even though it didnt help me sad embarrasment sad

Orli's girlx
yup i sure did!! twas crazy!! well ma mum was pretty against it but she no's how obsessed i am so eventually was persuaded!!it was totally worth it mind!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.