1) A darker more plot driven film directed at an older audience. It would have to have a more mature sophisticated script(like ESB).
2) Fight scenes that combine martial arts out of the Matrix with ground battles from Braveheart. Mesh that with star wars weapondry and many diffrent aliens all fighting against clones.
3) Incredible lightsaber battles. Take the 30 seconds of Ob1 vs. Maul from TPM and spread that kind of intensity and skill throughout all of Ep2. Feature many new Jedi with new sabers matched up against Dark Jedi and Sith.
4) Anakin falling in love (keep this topic small like in ESB).
5) During the brief love story I'd like a sexy scene with Natalie Portman.
6) Anakins fall to the dark side.
7) The birth and immediate seperation of the twins. Luke going to Tatooine and Leia living with Mom untill she's dumped on Tatooine in Ep3(right before Amidala is killed).
Characters from the novels:
a) Joruus C'Baoth
c) Prince Xizor
d) Garm Bel Iblis
e) Gilad Pallaeon
9) The death of Schmi Skywalker
10) Political upheavel in the senate. Vicous verbal battles between senators.
11) The Clone Wars, and they better be huge!
12) A secret Sith Mandolorian alliance to start the Clone Wars.
13) The beginnings of alien descrimination(and maybe Jedi descrimination).
14) The deaths of Mace Windu and Ki-Adi Mundi, hopefully you could get some force lightning involved in them.
15) The realization that C'Baoth was Qui-Gon's Master and that Qui-Gon had dark intentions in training Anakin.
16) New Planets:
c) Mon Calamari
17) A Sith Lord as powerful and evil as Maul but whose appearance is very diffrent.
The evil intelligence of Palpatine presented in his lying and his secret schemings against the senate and his deceiving of the public.
19) The revelation that Palpatine is Sideous.
20) The enslavement of the Gungans, Mon Calamari and Wookies. Plus ground battles on all 3 of their planets that features: Bounty Hunters, Boss Nass fighting and a Wookie
21) Boba Fett masked and unmasked.
22) The best space battle ever seen that includes glimpses of the future Star Destroyers and TIE fghters.
23) A 2 and a 1/2 hour movie rated PG-13.
24) A gripping nail biting conclusion like in Empire.
25) The death of Jar Jar.
1)The OT as I remember wasn't directed at an older audience, GL himself noted that the intention was for teens and children. I agree to the fact that ESB was more sophisticated with the plot factor than the other two, but none are intended only for adults.
2)I though Ep. I did a good job with those. I mean the Naboo battle could have been bigger but Ray Park and OB1 did an excellent job displaying the martial arts talent in the light-sabre scenes.
3)I would love to see that action, but most others, especially the critics, would think its dull after the first time you see the film, because you aren't expecting a high point in the movie, when the high points are from beginning to end.
5)Sorry Xizor, complete disagreement on this one, Star Wars is an action-type movie, not a porno.
7)Might be too early for the twins' birth. If Luke and Leia would both end up on Tatooine:
a)How long would they be there
b)They couldn't be there long enough for them to remember each other.
c)Leia would eventually have to be re-separated from Luke and end up on Alderaan.
Overall the Leia going to Tatooine is too doubtful.
Not all of them but would like a couple:
9)Only if she dies defending the slaves, just being killed has no point.
10)Sounds good, but there's a lot of contradiction behind this. I need to point out some things that could conflict with this:
a)Do all the reps speak English (Or Basic), to wear we would understand them, or more-or-less themselves.
b)If they didn't would the have to revert to translators or nonsense flying back and forth.
c)As witnessing the chaos in Vallorums debate about Naboo's fate, not many spoke Basic, because you would have been able to make out a slight amount of Basic.
d)Doubtful they all or even a most speak Basic, considering the UN reps need translators.
12)I don't like the idea
13)I think this was partially covered, with the Gungans being disliked by the Naboo, and vice versa. but yes more would be nice.
14)Their deaths, yes, but I do not want the only cause of their deaths to be force lightning. Maybe on one Jedi's death, but I want each death to be extraordinary in its own way, so they all have a unique way of experiencing death.
15)C'Boath is to little-known, and explaining the info in Ep. II, would be to stressful to make and listen too, therefore I want his master to be a member of the Jedi council, say Yoda or Ki-Adi-Mundi.
16) New Planets:
c) Mon Calamari-How would this fit in?
19)You mean to come straight out and say it? I already noticed.
20)Gungans and Wookies, yes. Sorry Xizor, but as a Star Wars fan I thought you'd remember that Mon Calamari is an ocean planet, how is a ground battle possible?
21)I don't want him unmasked (I like the secrecy)
22)With the Clone Wars, this would be hard to fit into the plot.
23)Yes, but why not longer?
25)Don't know about death, but at least a fate decision