LOTR trivia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

turin
i thought it would be cool to have a thread where we could ask trivia questions to one another. lets play it like this someone asks a question and when someone gets it right they can ask the question. when you ask a question perhaps we should clarify if its book or movie just cause of slight difs. also lets avoid looking stuff up and just go with our brains, if you have to look it up clarify it in your answers, so lets begin.
book question, aside from aragorn who were the last two kings of arnor (arthedain) and gondor?

manny321
isildor and his dad??

sauron

turin
no, but you have there initial right, lol.

sauron
damn this ones quite hard

sauron
Araphant and Arvedui were the two last Kings of the Northern Kingdom

Kitoky
I had a LotR trivia in the Movie Trivia...no one bothered to answer...*sobs*

turin
Nice job sauron, but i guess my question kind of didnt make sense, i wanted the last king of arnor, which was arvedui and the last king of gondor earnur. but you got the question right how you read so your up! fire away.

sauron
in what year did merry and pippin both die

turin
ow, when it comes to dates i am very bad. i imagine that they lived to be around 100. they were about thirty at the end of the 3rd age. so i would say f.a. 75 (the extra 5 is for mistakes in estimating, lol)

sauron
lol nope big grin

turin
k i cheated and looked it up. f.a. 70. if i wouldnt have added that 5 years i would have had it (dought!). i think me and sauron are the only ones playing. wheres Exa? i bet she would have some good questions. well even though i cheated i am going to ask another question. who were the two major players who held the crown of gondor during the kin strife and what was there relation to one another?

Discos
sorry guys, I quite can't remember the first two books as I never read them.

sauron
turin that is so unfair, you cant cheat and then win at the same time!

BingaBonga
hey me too! these people don't care! sad oh well, i don't care too much... i really need to finish reading The Silmarillion

sauron
binga where are you, i just finished it isnt it great

Exa
Her internet doesnt work so she's angry not to be able to come...

You mean Eldacar and Castamir? were grandcousins or something, castamir being the grandson of the brother of a king of gondor...

Darth Sauron
Wow, threads soooo old

Shadow_King
then why would you post in here???

Exabyte
Maybe because this is an interesting topic that shouldn't be just forgotten smile

New question eek!
... what is the time after the Dagor Aglareb called and how long did it last (until the Dagor Bragollach started)?

Darth Sauron
cry i dont know sad
Something about a watchful peace?

Exabyte
Nearly yes 'twas the Long Peace and the Siege of Angband... the Watchful Peace was I think in the Third Age confused

But how long was it ^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.