Gungans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
love'em or hate'em.....or just feel cold indifference towards them????

Lyn
Well...I voted in the middle...but it's not like I don't care. They're cool, but they're not the BEST SW species going. I mean, despite what many people think, Jar Jar's alright...

VengeanceGOD
Couldn't you have given me a "Yes" option that didn't say they were the BEST Star Wars species?

yerssot
I really don't care about them wink

Julie
sorry.....I was only going with the extremes..then figured there might be some of us in the middle

Dirty Vader
middle or even yes but like Vengeance said, not the best star wars species and far from it.

Dirty Vader
And yes like Lyn said Jar Jar's allright.

mephistodesigns
ditto

Baylin
I like 'em, they're funny and entertaining, not what I would call the best SW species cos for me that's the Wookies!

Captain REX
Don't care either way...

Wookiees! Baylin, Wookiees! big grin

Aris
Don't care either way... The race wasn't half bad but Jar Jar could get on your nerves at times.

xeous
Hate them. The republic should have killed the gungans first then moved onto the humans.

The_Inevitable
The Republic should have gouged out their eyes and then crucified them.

LordRevan
why crucifie them when you can torture them thay are a useless race.

Drac39
The only good gungan is a dead one

Darth Jello
that's a little skewed, we dont know enogh to make a judgement considering the only gungan we really know is a clumsy, borderline retarded oaf.

Darth Revan
^I concur, Dr. Jello.

Darth Jello
no time for luv, doctor jones

LordRevan
Point Taken. I dident relize that sorry big grin

xeous
I don't care. They're a waste. Why would they hide in a 'secret' city if they weren't useless?

stinkfist462
HAHAHA ..
they sooooooooooo annoying they should all die !

The_Inevitable
They talk like idiots... " Yousa all bombad!!!" " Wesa ready to do oursa parta"

LordRevan
they should be let out on a empty planet and hunted down

Lyn
Apparently, Jar Jar lives through EpIII.

yerssot
hardly a spoiler, lyn

Felix L
There is only one gungan that I hate. Unfortunately he is in just about every scene in Ep I.

Lyn
mad stick out tongue mad roll eyes (sarcastic) wink roll eyes (sarcastic)

I was practicing!! *says huffily*

Colabee
I'm not a fan of the gungans.

yerssot
of course, your majesty stick out tongue

Lyn
stick out tongue wink

Eminem_JR
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/evilgrin/evilgrin31.gif

Corsie
The Gungans really get on my nerves, especially Jar Jar.

Sith Master X
In my opinion, the Gungans weren't the greatest SW species to appear.

SMX
cool

Darth KickAss
Gunguns Suck. - Big time!

They can build underwater cities and machanical submarines but on land they are useless. - Where is all of that technology now..

Not the best species in SW - But then again there hasn't been any good species prior to EP1....

Sith Master X
At least we've got the Episode 3 species to look forward. Some of the new aliens are killer.

SMX
cool

Jodo kast
they have a cool army.And it is a funny battle.

Krono
i hated jar jar but if u think about it...he was needed...he was the c3po of TPM he was the comic relief while 3po was still being built

grey fox
they should all die any race that allows a guy thats caused as many disasters as jar jar ot be a army general then a senator of their planet must be out of their gourd also put three predators in the gungan city all will be dead within daysMWHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

Imperial_Samura
Well, personally they irritated me no end, and seemed a bit Ewokish (Ewoks I can accept, Jar Jar I can not). I mean, sure, Jar Jar was meant to be the stop character, the funny man, but darn it, was it needed? Look at the original 3 moves, the humor is subtle, Hans quips, the going ons with C3PO and R2, jokes and that. I mean, Lucas lost something when he reverted to a silly looking fish man whos attempt at comedy was to say poodoo and end up with his hand stuck in a pod racer. I personally wish Anikan had switched it on, and we could see how durable a Gungan really is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.