CSI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

glenn
Does anybody here like the CSI series or The West Wing?????

Stormy Day
Ive only seen season 2&3 I dont have a tv so I cant watch it on tv.I want to what happens in 4 like grissoms hearing and if he likes a girl yet.I freaking love this show!

steptreks
so at the end of series 3 he had the op right?? well you dont really hear anything about it after evcept hes fine and sara likes him still but he is oblivious oh and he grw a hoddific beard

Stormy Day
Yeah I hate the beard it doesnt look good on him.I hope he shaves it off in the 5th season.

So nothings happened between him and Sarah?

steptreks
well there is a victim who looks like her and he goes a bit funny and they hint at each other but no nothinf happens

Stormy Day
they hint at each other?

steptreks
yea you know theres awkward moments where they nearly say something but get interupted, they lean in close that sort of thing

matchbox_dan
csi is rubbish. Navy NCIS is much more realistic and has more belivable characters.

Stormy Day
Yeah but I like these characters more and I enjoy watching them.

Give me an example of how they hint ST does grissim like her?

Stormy Day
I saw the seaso finale.At the end grissim said "Can I take you home"then it ended.It was crappy but leaves for a good opening on season 5.

Rabid Tiger
I love csi. it is the best tv show out there!

leatherface12
I dont...

Royal Knight
Seems I have no time for tv anymoreerm

Rabid Tiger
no?

wow, i love it

Royal Knight
Must be because I have a life or somethingroll eyes (sarcastic)

R@ven
my x-girlfriend did sad

§pearhead
We've a TV forum...and if it's on, and nothing else, i'll watch it.

Rabid Tiger
my parents forbid me to go out and stuff, so i watch alot of tv

Raven Guardia
awwww, why the sad

Royal Knight
I can see why stick out tongue

I am kidding wink

Rabid Tiger
no seriously, i can't go out after dark, and in daylight, i have to tell them where they are and if i don't get back when they think i shuld, they go look for me. its rediculous

R@ven
I've spoken about it before..... its hard to share stuff with someone and them just turn thier back.

Raven Guardia
did she leave you?....(sorry I never heard about this before but its okay if you dont want to talk about it...I understand)

R@ven
ya she left me. i still dn't know why...

Raven Guardia
well shes a stupid b!tch! I dont why anyone would ever want to leave you.

R@ven
Whelp i suspect and was told here that she had some major problems .

Raven Guardia
oh,.......sorry to here about what happened sad

R@ven
It sucked big time.... but you are totally different then her. big grin

Raven Guardia
love love

I know how it feels to have somebody leave you, my old Bf
( sauron here om KMC) hurt me really bad..I cried for weeks
sad

R@ven
He's rather distant... i've talked to him before.

Raven Guardia
yeah, well....he hurt me real bad and I wish I never liked him sad

R@ven
To bad.... you were never ment to be ... some are not what they seem

Raven Guardia
well I'm glad I'm not ment to be with him.....I never would of got the chance to love you then love

R@ven
I wouldn't be here either if i was still with her.... so it worked out big grin

Raven Guardia
god has a reason for everything smile

R@ven
big grin as always big grin

Raven Guardia
happy

wuTa
i hate CSI! big grin

Mighty Yoda
i love CSI. Its a great show. Never missed an episode

Korri
i watch it smile

Mighty Yoda
good. Do you like it

Korri
yup yes

Mighty Yoda
which is your favourite CSI OR MIAMI

Korri
CSI i could never get into Miami as much

telfnap
go play wiv ur dolls!!!

§pearhead
Good, I think I will

Korri
oh my gawd weird messed

Sarah15
CSI is my favorite show...i dont like the miami one though...

Stormy Day
wow this thread really grew I though it sank to the bottom sad

Somebody fill me in on whats going please smile

chez
I like CSI. It's the top crime show here in Australia -- both CSI and Miami are always in the top ten. I like the original CSI better than Miami, though... Horatio gets annoying sometimes.

As for Sarah and Grissom... this annoys me, because I personally can't stand Sarah! sick mad Maybe it's just me...? lookaround

SummerSunshine
omg! CSI! LOVE IT ! !seen every single episode till season 4 cos they stopped showing it!! arrghh

The serie is sooo goood....it gets me everytime !

Stormy Day
I really think Grissom needs a girlfriend whether it be sarah or britney spears stick out tongue big grin itll be cool to see them together although it probaly wont happen sad

Stormy Day
So since I watch tv that must mean I dont have life roll eyes (sarcastic)

SummerSunshine
whahah Britney Spears! ! Don't think that'll happen!

Stormy Day
lol just making a example ( a bad one at that now that I look back at it )

SummerSunshine
Hahaha I no! stick out tongue

<<Solo>>
I like CSI and all but now it seems to be getting a little derivative. They need to create some more interesting subplots for the characters because the mystery part is getting a bit same old same old

SummerSunshine
no way!!! EVERY serie is GOOD!!! Totally!

Stormeister
They drag it out just enough to where you still care and are in anticipation every episode wink

afina
I love csi, not so keen on csi miami though.

Stormy Day
HEY! Tex Merged our threads mad

dublecee
lets talk about CSI

Elektra_lover
Theirs already A CSI Thread, try using Search next time

dublecee
so

DarthLazious
C.S.I is the best Crime TV show out there to date besides Law & Order.

BOPRecruit 16
i saw csi: miami and csi: ny on wednesday. loved them! rock gotta watch the csi series more often man! i love the csi/forensics type stuff. esp. the ny series. dark and all. rock

steptreks
anyone know when thats gonna start in britain- csi: new york that is

BOPRecruit 16
i've been watching a rediclious amount of csi and law&order this month and totally love both shows. also watch miami and ny on occassion, but prefer the original series. love nick, grissom, and greg. like greg because he's goofy looking and funny.

Beastro
Glad you liked it.

steptreks
woohoo new york starts on saturday

Beastro
the boyfriend is the killer

BOPRecruit 16
out of all of the csi series, i like miami the least. the characters don't seem as well developed as the original series and new york. also, hiroshia (or however you spell and pronounce his name...) knows way too much for one person, not enough staff/characters, and everyone is too pretty on that show. not quite believable. i'm sorry. i mean, the ladies with the long hair and makeup doesn't seem realistic and you would think they would dress more professional...damn, rambling again! lol

KillTheLight
I hate Horatio he's just another Grissom wannabe, thats why I dont like CSI Miami it doesnt bring anything new to the show.I totally prefer the original Las Vegas CSI.

Beastro
I like MIAMI but Hirashio just bugs me.He's one of the most horrible actors on television.All of his lines seemed forced and unbelievable.

BOPRecruit 16
i can totally back you up on that! he lines don't seem to sound natural when he says them and he seems indifferent half the time. and dude, his name sounds so japanese the first time i heard it!

also, btw, whose that new csi blonde girl on the las vegas series? did she join just this season? i don't see the reason for her and another csi on the field when they got greg now...*talkin' about the new season*

periera
CSI is one of the best shows ever. But NOT CSI: Miami, that show is crap. NY is ok, but the original is the best. Spike TV is running a marathon of it from March 21-25 from noon to nine every day. smile

Thomas H
CSI rock!

sai12
YAY! I love CSI! Its one of the few shows I like to watch on TV anymore! That and NCIS are my must sees!!

BasketCase
I love CSI..there was a marathon of it on Spike TV all last week.ha, of course I watched it.

rohan524
CSI's 100th episode about to air in Manila tonight. Can't wait. I love the stories and the crime-solving, even things get predictable sometimes. And of course, I abso-friggin-lutely loooove Warrick Brown!

BOPRecruit 16
CSI Theme Songs

CSI (Las Vegas): Who Are You (the Who)
CSI: Miami: Won't Get Fooled Again (the Who)
CSI: NY: Baba O'Riley (the Who)

Thom's Pumpkin
Well, I always watch 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation', I already saw season 1-4, and the fifth season just started two weeks ago. It's fun. From Monday to Wednesday I can watch season 2, on Thursday season 5 and the third season of 'CSI: Miami'. And, to be honest, I don't like 'CSI: Miami' that much. CSI Las Vegas is my only and true love. Oh, and I can't get enough of playing the CSI game! Do you know if there's gonna be more?

hayden's minx
I have series 1-4 of CSI:CSI on DVD. It's one of the best shows about at the moment. Ive got to say though I'm not a huge fan Miami or NY. If you're into CSI, I'd recommend Law and Order Special Victims Unit, or Missing is quite good too, not exactly samey, but you'll also enjoy them.

BasketCase
Ive got the 4th season of CSI, I need to get the 1st 3..

rohan524
Love CSI. I got Seasons 2, 3 and 4. Am not much of a follower of Miami and NY. Not sure if it was right to spin CSI off to begin with, really.

BOPRecruit 16
i love all of the who songs that play as the csi theme songs. esp. for the original csi series. anyways, it's great that george eads is growing his hair back this season and also it's interesting how, now that the team is seperated, now the show can focus on more crimes than the normal two per episode. i thought the new one on thursday was quite interesting, seeing as how it focused on three crimes for some characters and would do rewinds to focus on certain characters.

DarthLazious
I love C.S.I

William Petersen is one hell of a great actor.

I am so into this show.

BOPRecruit 16
sometimes catherine pisses me off. she seems a bit whiney at times. esp. when she bitches at greg to hurry up and do her evidence first. she does that once in a while. annoying!

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by DarthLazious
I love C.S.I

William Petersen is one hell of a great actor.

I am so into this show.

Ever see him in "Manhunter"? The original prequel to "Silence of the Lambs"?

Anywho, I'm somewhat of a CSI noob. My girlfriends been a fan a little longer than I, and I think we're pretty close to having seen all the episodes since we've caught the 5th season so far, 1-4 on DVD via rentals, and of course, "CSI Weekends" which we love.

I bought Season 3 this afternoon for $45. It's really tough to buy these, considering they are $70 brand new. CSI and 24, which we own all 3 prior seasons of, make for awesome television.

dark1365
I like the CSI one where the dude gets killed by a copy machine.

BOPRecruit 16
excuse me while i declare of how happy i am that george eads is growing his hair back! eek! laughing love *same for chad on oth!* stick out tongue

BasketCase
Did anyone watch the season finale?

It was awesome.

cursed_pirates
The season finale of CSI was soo awesome I loved it!!

Coldfire
It was the coolest thing ever!! big grin

Catherine CSI
Well, as for me, Sara is the one who sometimes annoys me. For example, in After The Show. The way she reacted after episodes like Homebodies...
I'm also glad about Nick's hair, he looks great.
But how the hell could they collect 3 guys like these. Like Nick, Warrick and Greg.
Have you ever noticed the way Warrick walks? It's sooo sexy!

cursed_pirates
Originally posted by Catherine CSI

But how the hell could they collect 3 guys like these. Like Nick, Warrick and Greg.

I agree!!! They are all soo sexy and amazing!

orlandoOYEA
Mmm. Nick, Warrick, and Greg are all amazing. Nicks all american looks, Warrick's eyes, Gregs hair. Good god.

I did see the season finale and i balled my eyes out when Nick was in the coffin. Hes one ofmy favorite men and i couldnt stand it to see him in pain.Although it was cool that the whole team worked together. Maybe Ecklie will stop being an ass and actually put the tem together again after seeing how they work.

Question. I saw cinemaadicction mention CSI WEEKENDS. What be this? I need my CSI fix on the weekend.

canadian_girl45
I like CSI. It's pretty cool. The season finale was great (the Tarantino one)

orlandoOYEA
Indeed it was

Coldfire
Originally posted by Catherine CSI
Well, as for me, Sara is the one who sometimes annoys me. For example, in After The Show. The way she reacted after episodes like Homebodies...
I'm also glad about Nick's hair, he looks great.

Yeah those three are sooo incredibly sexy!!! big grin droolio

orlandoOYEA
Im so addicted to this show

Lady Ellie
I like it too. But now I'm actually more addicted to the game, CSI dark motives...really cool!!!! And I love your avatar, orlandoOYEA smile

orlandoOYEA
Thanks. Greg is adorable.

Lady Ellie
I KNOW... smile

Korri
Directed by the big QT this week kids!

MildPossession
Next week now, it was taken off air because of London. So next tuesday.

Here in England they are doing Best of CSI each week, showing one of the best episodes from all series one day a week.

papabeard
The quentin tarantino CSI double bill was ace, i wont reveal anything for those who havent seen it, suffice to say tarantino should direct every week.

Brave move by the show though, allowing tarantino to make them look bad. big grin

KillTheLight
i loved it ..thought it was great thumb up

Mystifier
It was really good, ye. He should do some more, or they should change it a little, so all, or most of, the episodes can have that wow factor to 'em.

BOPRecruit 16
haven't posted in here in ages. so, which season and episode of csi has been the best so far? all three series apply.

Thomas H
hmmm, to many episodes that where so good I cant even think about the best!

yerssot
I like CSI NY the most for some reason blink

papabeard
i like NY the least, i think it is weak that these succesful shows like CSI and Law and ordser etc just keep bringing out carbon copies of the same shows, it kills creativity and is all about business. This sort of thing has never happened before, TV networks are geting lazier and lazier, even when a new show is aired its usually just a reqorking of another show, using all the same ideas and concepts etc

chucktaylor
CSI Miami's 3rd season is really good!

BOPRecruit 16
when's the season 6 premiere aire? i can't wait! heard from a fellow csi fan that the time gets back together and that there is a continuation of the season 5 finale. not entirely sure about that. also, couldn't find any trailer nor info. on the new season at cbs.com. like a teaser. but i did find some cool videos about csi's 100th episode celebration and cast interviews of CSI:NY

BOPRecruit 16
Originally posted by chucktaylor
CSI Miami's 3rd season is really good!

in my opinion, csi: miami is the worst csi spin off ever. bad actors. sloppy plots. don't get me started about david caruso! *ack*

i would have to say that the las vegas and new york series are my faves. better and more variety of actors. talented. well developed characters and plots and small characters that have cameos off and on.

also, another thing about csi: miami, i'm surprised that it hasn't been cancelled by now. i watched about nearly the whole season from 2004-2005. just watched it because there was nothing good on after 24 on fox. plus, it was csi.

sorry, don't mean to bash what you like. and others who like miami. it's just my opinion.

Gabrial
Do gil and sara ever hook up???

chucktaylor
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
in my opinion, csi: miami is the worst csi spin off ever. bad actors. sloppy plots. don't get me started about david caruso! *ack*

i would have to say that the las vegas and new york series are my faves. better and more variety of actors. talented. well developed characters and plots and small characters that have cameos off and on.

also, another thing about csi: miami, i'm surprised that it hasn't been cancelled by now. i watched about nearly the whole season from 2004-2005. just watched it because there was nothing good on after 24 on fox. plus, it was csi.

sorry, don't mean to bash what you like. and others who like miami. it's just my opinion.

No offense taken. Its just my opinion. I really like the Miami series. It just clicks me. But I guess each of us have our own points right?

Bardock42
I watch all the CSIs here i n Germany...just yesterday we got the first Season of CSI:NY......they are realy entertaining to watch and I love that all of them have Theme Songs by "The Who"

BOPRecruit 16
Originally posted by Gabrial
Do gil and sara ever hook up???

highly doubt it. the people who make the show create so much sexual tension just to spite us all! bwahahaha! devil roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue laughing

papabeard
The Miami scripts are more cringeworthy than Vegas and NY and David Caruso's acting is very cheesy.

There seems to be a lack of character development in CSI, the characters are all very one-dimensional and superficial, I suppose its all about the plots and the forensics etc, but after 5 series, I expect to know and care more about the characters, but I dont.

BOPRecruit 16
if you watch the las vegas series long enough. like on spike. where they show repeats every week day on cable. from season one and onwards. you do learn about the characters. just depends which episodes you see. they do develop the characters on that show. slowly. the new york one doesn't do that as much. but i love the characters just as much. both great shows! like jorja fox or vanessa ferlito put it, the show is not about the characters. they aren't the stars. the crime and plots are.

Cringe
Season premeire.Tongiht.I cant wait for them all to get back together again.

DarkC
I saw last night's on NBC....it was great.

BOPRecruit 16
so far, i haven't liked this season of csi. disappointing. the plots and quality of the characters fading away here and there. like, grissom's witty quotes. but, thursday's was an improvement. like how it was sort of nick oriented. hope to see more episodes like that. focus on characters here and there. even though the crime is the star of the show more than the characters at times. it was kind of odd that nick heard voices in his head in that epi. but it was so touching at how much he cared and that end scene at the hospital. kind of creepy. the dead bodies in the lake.

so, has anyone been following the new season of csi:ny? it's really good.

would anyone love to see the ny and las vegas series crossover in the future? i thought it was pretty cool when lv and miami did. too bad i missed the one where ny and miami did. oh well!

hellraiser34
I liked Thursday's ep. It showed there is a dark side to Nick. He is my favorite on the show. He is so hot! I don't think he knew what to think about what that lady said to him. I hope Grissom finds out who was behind what happened to Nick.

BasketCase
I thought Thursday's episode was so sad...

BOPRecruit 16
Originally posted by hellraiser34
I liked Thursday's ep. It showed there is a dark side to Nick. He is my favorite on the show. He is so hot! I don't think he knew what to think about what that lady said to him. I hope Grissom finds out who was behind what happened to Nick.

i sure hope so too, grissom finding out the accomplice who helped the perp in the season finale. sure wish the show would hurry up and key that up in episode or two build up to it. then do a full fledge epi on it. *the suspense is killing me! i want nick's case concluded*

Cringe
CSI: has a really bad habit of waiting weeks to resolve their emotional storys.We could not see who the perputrator was until the final erm

midnightshadow
hey i heard somewhere that they are ment to be killing off greg, is this true? season 5 finale was sooo cool, the bit in the autopsy room with doc robbins and david was ace.

BOPRecruit 16
sometime, next next week, there's going to be this crossover episode of airing monday and then an encore of it on wednesday of csi: miami and new york. and i was wondering if that's going to be a new episode or a repeat. i read somewhere that the shows have already crossovered. just want to make sure. *gosh, i'm dying to see new york and las vegas crossover! when is someone to suggest it?! sorry, obsessed. lol stick out tongue*

BOPRecruit 16
who doesn't like this season of csi, raise your hand!

.Dance_Inside.
umm oops, I accidently made another CSI thread because I didn't find this one until after I made it embarrasment

ANYWHO!

I love CSI, pretty much the only show I watch.

cain marko
omg jus watched the last episode of seanso 6 i think maybe 5 i have lost count...anyway i so knew gil and sarah would get together. there have been so many signs and alot f chemistry through out the numerous seasons. i think she asked him out at one part but he said no anywa it was freaking amazing so glad jim survived!!!!!. i dunno what i would do if amy of them died!

TPS
It is absolutely necessary for Gil to drop some whitty rhetoric right before the credits roll? It must be written into his contract because it is very seldom that he does not get the last word before "Who Are You" comes screaching along.

LORDSIDIOUS01
I have seen every CSI: Original episode. I have loving all three CSI's. Each has its own excellence.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
CSI is very good so far this early.

JediSamuraiMRB
Looks good tonight. William Friedkin is directing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.