Airwolf!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alic88
i have2say this is simply the most awesome tv series ever. i mean the helicopter itself was one of the biggest thing of the 80s.i used2watch it so much when i was young but cant find n e episodes n e where sad . i m sure u all know bout it! stringfellow hawk was the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a pity the original cast had 2 b removed

G.P
I really enjoyed this show when I was a little kid smilesmilesmile. But fortunately, we only got the episodes with String.

This belongs to the TV talk Forum .

Mr Parker
errr wrong forum, but yeah that was a great show,one of my favorites of all time.Airwolf is like my hero.The reason they could not continue the show with the original cast I learned like only a couple years ago was because Jan Michael Vincent who played Stringfellow Hawk,got into drugs and alcohol and got to the point where he could not remember his lines.I always wondered why that show was cancelled so soon because the ratings were great.Now I know. Man,you got me bummed out now.I thought since you had this in the movie forum,that they were going to make a movie out of it. sad

Korri
i used to wathc that all the time big grin

alic88
ya amazing show. the airwolf was the GOD

Kes
Moving--moved

Darth Bandon
I always wanted to see Airwolf vs Bluethunder.

alic88
airwolf would whoop bluethunderz as!. although i dont know what bluethunder is

Darth Bandon
Blue Thunder Link

Mr Parker
Yeah that would have been cool. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.