Seinfeld

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

metal face
i didnt see a seinfeld thread

its not for everyone

mainly because the humour is a smart humour

not a stupid hahahahaha he hurt himslef humour

ya know....

its contributed to society so much

reconize

John Smith
seinfeld is the second best tv show ever behind the simpsons

John Smith
MANDLEBOM

SlipknoT
Yea, Seinfeld was a great show.

in flames
Seinfeld is one of my all time fav shows..jerry is a great comedian!

zoomonkey
i love seinfeld as much as the next guy, but what exactly has it contributed to society??

mechmoggy
Nothing, that was where it differed from all other sitcoms and hence was genius.

The key rule to Seinfeld was that nobody learned anything and nobody thought much about anyone but themselves. yes

BackFire
I think this is probably the most over rated show in history, everyone simply whined and moaned for 30 minutes, while kramer would...slide...into jerry's apartment, somehow garnering huge laughter for being a token moron.

The show is pretty painful to watch, occasionally it is standable...but I couldn't imagine watching it week in and week out.

metal face
we will now commence the hanging

diegocala
laughing out loud The show is all about stupid hahahahaha he hurt himself humor

John Smith
i couldnt disagree more

i wanna see what this guy watches

metal face
homie get off the crack

how can it be overrated

not many people liked it in the begenning

it grew on people

took ahwhile to

every episode was like a little story where each character's story got entangled at the end

each one was pretty creative also

so i dont know waht you guys are talking about,

and humour wise it was smart, not like any other sitcom humour

seinfeld made their own sayings which contributed to society, cuz we still use all of em

well get used to it being on tv, they signed to the superstation for it to run another ten years

i have my middle finger up

BackFire
Yeah, I avoid the superstation, aside from the Drew Carey show, everything they show is bad.

Someone asks what I like...

Simpsons
family guy
southpark
married with children
all in the family
Mr. Show
drew carey

Fire
seinfelds cool
drew cary is hilarious BF

BackFire
i know, it's great.

mechmoggy
Al Bundy is my hero, a true role model for men today IMO. yes

NateTheGreat
I think Seinfeld is the funniest television show in history.

joel_157
seinfeld is the best show ever, the way it just fits together and unravels is perfect. yeah you can say you hate it, buit for all the people who don't-we dont care what you think. we know its the greatest ever. i have seen every episode at least 30 times and everytime i see it again i love it just as much!

shadow link
yeah its funny hahaha when kramer slips on pennys that spill fomr his pocket and stuff in the one where he wants his shirts warmed up, thats the funniest episode ive seenbut i havnt seen them all, i laughed so hard when i watched that episode-equaled only bi the simpsons, not the newer ones only the old ones, the newere ones are mostly dodge but still funny

furious_socks
i like the nipple on the christmas card episode.. hahaha tht wood b really bad

metal face
such a funny show

ive seen every episode so many times

but never gets old

one of my favorites is the one is with the mandlebaum resturaunt, the

cubans

IT'S GO TIME!

total metalhead
oh man who doesnt like Seinfeld??? its one of the best shows on TV. so funny.

jetzhere101
i think seinfeld takes the cake when it comes to sitcoms.....man think abt it a show about nuthin.....i remember when i usd to watch this series i used to laugh the hell out.....

who can forget the ideas of kramer and the scandals of george and the desperation of elaine..and seinfeld himself........

i really luvd this series.....

Gambit Lebeau
i loved that sitcom

SlipknoT
seinfeld was so great

samhain
Seinfeld is one of the funniest sitcoms of all time. Well up there with some of the best British comedies, by far the best American sitcom. (Cheers is pretty good too.)

jetzhere101
cheers is good i agree but seinfeld is hilarious....kramers idea of having coffee table book abt coffe tables was hilarious enough but the ht was when that book itself served as a coffe table tooooo.......
this was a stroke of genius.....

loserib
i really liked the show but i dont think sienfeld him self made the show out of the four main charicters i thought he was the least funny

jetzhere101
i agree on that but it was a team afterall...

jetzhere101
does any one remember the weird pie idea that kramer had.make ur own pie........
and whats the name of the cook that always got in2 trouble bcoz of seinfeld.....i.e he went to the slammer for unclean envt in his hotel......
come on show some luv for seinfeld the best sitcom.////////

AliasNeo15
omg, Seinfeld was the ultimate show ever, Kramer was the one who made that show wut it wasthumb up

jetzhere101
kramer waz always the funniest but credit should also go to the lazy dumba** george who wanted to becom an architect and to elaine always so desperate and seinfeld well the one who commits but cant commit at alll.,,,,,,,,lol

AliasNeo15
and George always found a way to screw up a relationship. One thing is that he would never have a chance with these women and yet, he still has to screw it upbig grin

Tex
Merging...

jetzhere101
does anyonone remember the pact bet seinfeld and george to get married soon.and the death of susan i.e georges fiance and the aftermath after the death......

by the way does anyone know how many deaths happened in the sitcom

Pizza the Hut
I just want to know what you guys think is the best seinfeld show ever, Mine is the hamptons. What is the one when Kramer smokes all those cigars and his face turns like green and grey. eek!

shake zula
i love seinfeld... every episode is like a box of chocolates. countless catch phrases-- "serenity now!!!", "not that there's anything wrong with that!", "festivus for the rest of us!"... truly one of the nineties pop culture icon.

i recommend his stand up routine "i'm telling you for the last time"... funniest 90 minutes of jerry seinfeld... more like 75 minutes...

Mr. Bacon
"my mother caught me" "doing what?" "you know... i was alone..."

Cyclops
HOW DOES A THREAD ABOUT THIS SHOW DIE!?!?!?!?

My freind was just leaving for work and he said...

"Alright, I gotta go."

For no reason I said...

"to see Ramone?"

laughing that was a great episode

RaventheOnly
Seinfeld Rocks rock bloody funny and smart and original.

Cosmo Kramer
Seinfeld ws the greatest show ever! .

BackFire
thumb down

Lame, boring, redundant show. Buch of people whined for 30 minutes. Oh, the hilarity ensues.

JohnPreston
i dont want to hear it Seinfeld is an awesome show i still watch it religiously. Im going to buy the dvd thats coming out

missbloom19
lol me too

Nevermind
Seinfeld is the greatest sitcom ever! I love their storylines I was recently watching the one were George dates a she-jerry. Great ep!

Cosmo Kramer
And what are you doing diffrent? Happy Dance

Shadow_King
I think Seinfeld was the funniest show when it came out...

Shadow_King
And its aboot time they came out witha dvd for the seinfeld season 1 and 2 i think.

fruits
Seinfield is a very funny show, but i prefer the animated shows like south park or the simpsons. but ive definantly gotten many good laughs from seinfield

Ruso-Ib
I think that Seinfeld is the first show to appeal to man's everyday problems, which as trivial as they may seem, are relatively vital.

Reckoning
It's been over five years since its extinction and people will watch the reruns for decades. Clearly a great show so relevant for its time.

blalocklover
When I finally get the cable (Kramer: "poor cable boy" while the Russian shoot Jerry) I could have seen Seinfeld last season. I didn't do it because I have no idea that it was out of the reign of regulars sitcoms (ie: no laugh-track.) All I have seen are reruns And I can say you can enjoy them no matter when or where do you live (some pop culture is necessary.)

Because of its writing this show will last forever, how many times can you watch an episode? Personally i only hate the lames ones with Jerry's parents.

Infinite quotes, references (bubble boy), characters, self references etc. even a bad episode is by far something good compared with, you know...

mah
Funniest show ever..

Backfire misses the deal completely.. it's about the snowball effect, mistakes leading to bigger and bigger disasters, it's about masterfully intertwining storylines, with so many storylines in each episode it would amount to 4 episodes on a normal sitcom. The writing is spot-on, from the 3rd season to the last. Larry David is no doubt a genius, as he has proven now later with his own show.

Lord Magnus
Seinfeld+Simpsons>South Park+Family Guy

That said, Seinfeld>Simpsons, but barely.

Seinfeld takes sitcoms to an art form.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.