Legolas is magic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sstarryycat
Legolas has a magical beauty to him. he's deep and full of elvish charm.
he's amazingly elvish, He's a beautiful being .

enya
i totally agree, but pointless poll, but again totally agree with wot ur saying

Kitoky
Actually Tolkien never really desribed Legolas really, but he was fair, so Peter Jackson looked at him as a blonde haired tall elf with amazing archery skills. For all we know Tolkien may be thinking of an elf with short shoulder-length dark hair.

Exa
I also rather thought of shoulder-length dark hair X(

I do not agree with Legolas being magic, which is the best thing about him - the other elves are too glittering.

aniron
all elves are beautifully magical!

sauron
legolas did have dark hair, somewhere in here there is a post about it

Exa
@Sauron where? I am also quite sure he did (being not related to the Vanyar), though Tolkien writes in the Hobbit about some elven king with blond hair which might be Thranduil but written before actually fixing the Hobbit as being in Middle-earth.

fini
uh exa and sauron you do know this thread is gonna disintegrate into another drooling thread..........lol so better take advantage of the intelligent conversations while it lasts

sauron
well exa somewhere in the fellowship, near water, so either outside moria or near the falls rauros on the river anduin, it is stated of legolas ' and as he stood his hair shone out dark against the pale sky'

^^something like that anyway^^

Exa
Good idea, fini

Cool i never realized that before
thx smile

aniron
I can't imagine orlando bloom with long straight DARK hair.

sauron
well we never said orlando had to have it, only legolas, and of course its too late now

fini
yep the people out there cant differentiate between the two.........and btw doesn't bloom have dark hair anyway???............but i have to check out what you told exa.

* fini looks through her lotr book for the 28356294569284th time*

sauron
28356294569284th time?? fini stop downplaying we all know its more than that

fini
who me?? angel
lol.............nah it would be more if MY BROTHER didn't have the book for the entire semester ( i have the one with all 3 parts in one).......but its at the side of me NOW big grin

AND I AM GETTING the simillirion in january so i can FINALLY talk as much as you, exa and turin.......and those people in the advanced LOTR forum @ lotrplaza

Exa
Yes Bloom does have dark hair
Just look at his eyebrows as Legolas... looks stupid with the blond hair

It's SILMARILLION wink
But perfect :]

fini
yeah i know............cant spell!............but once i have it i wOULD never make that mistake again

Corlindel
OMG!!! Another Orlando Bloom thread.

Legolas his magic? Yeap. Elvish people are magic particularly the hig-elves of the first age and the few ones who still are in Middle Earth.

Galadirel, the last great Noldor is magic and Elrond is magic two - unless he is a Sindar.

But when I see Legolas even he is soon of a elven King I cannot see any kind of magic, but a excellent archer with high skills for a green elf but too far from any Eldar.

Corlindel
Now the right title

Elrond is Magic stick out tongue

or..Galadriel is Magic stick out tongue

At least, Arwen - as Galadriel grand-daughter - is Magic too

Cowboyography
Aragorn would knock the shiot outta Legolas!! and he should have, he could have been like "Hey you fruity elf Hippy, Cut that hair"!!!

Ariadne
I need to read the Silmarillion too. I have it... but I haven't read it because my list of books to read will take several years. It would definitely help me know what I'm talking about though.

And about Legolas (which is what this is supposed to be about in the first place), I'm all used to seeing him with blonde hair because of the movie, but he still doesn't seem like a blonde kind of elf to me.

sauron
drop all other books and read silmarillion trust me it is my favourite and well worth it.

it helps me spout information out

Ariadne
I think I'll read it as soon as I finish reading LotR again... I'm almost finished with TT. A bunch of people have told me that I should, and being able to spout information is fun!

fini
yeah yeah i know so quit telling me!!! For some reason its hard to find here!

LegolasLover411
Hey Cowboyography, are you taking medicine...........have you ever taken medicine....will you ever take medicine cuz, you need it!!!!!!!!!Who the f**k is on your picture? LEGOLAS RULES!!!!! he is definately magic. especialy in my heart.

Kitoky
Okie, why the hell am I seeing all these Orli threads again?

Legolas is NOT magical which makes them vaguely different from the other elves.

Cowboyography, I agree that sayin' that wasn't the most mature thing to do. And LegolasLover calm down, and um....what's up with the especially in your heart thing....I just ....can't help but gag........but that's just me.

Okie, I have to ask you guys. Did you guys respond to this thread because of Legolas or because Orlando Bloom? Be honest.

Chapel
legolas, not bad for a lowly wood Elf, but there are way to many blonde elves in the films.

feanor wouldnt have urinated on legolas if still smoldering from an attack of the balrogs.

Kitoky
Pfft Feanor was the coolest of all da elves man. Leggie....he's nothin' compared to Feanor.

Chapel
exactly what I meant.

though Gil-galad kicks some dark lord a** also

Kitoky
Uh huh yep Gil-Galad rocks but he got picked up by Sauron and was put on flames man......

Ah well, Feanor's so much cooler.

sauron
well he should ba cheeks gil-galad should he

showing up with his little friends at MY house and asking for a fight all because HIS ring isnt pure gold,

feanor was mega cool...but a bastard....if he hadnt made those silmarils then there wouldnt be the insane amounts of war and death in the first age.....ok morgoth would still be eveil...but no-one would pay attention to him.......

wtf legolas not bad for a wood elf

the wood elf WAITERS in the hobbit are cooler than him....legolas in the books does not do anything hes just there to get angry,

and kit, of course they are answering because of bloom because there were no legolas is so cool and hot threads before the movie

(i was not here before the movie but that doesnt matter)

Kitoky
That's VERY true man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.