star wars jedi knight 2:jedi outcast for pc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
i try to usecheats but i just says "cheats not enabled on server" no matter what i try it comes with the same thing but when i first played it it worked fine now it doesnt, just what is going on!!!!!!!!1

yerssot
there is a thread about this in the Star Wars: Literature and EU universe

did some google-ing:
http://www.actiontrip.com/cheats/jediknightjediacademy.phtml

but if that doesn't help, perhaps tell us where you're stuck smile
(I can tell you, on a sw-board there are a lot of people who have this game)

Dirty Vader
like me. I'm having trouble finding servers to play online. the list always comes out blank.

The Ones
its not playing onlne its playing..... ah forget it

SpikeSpiegel
you need to type in Devmapal or helpmeobi1 to enable cheats

SaTsuJiN
heh... either 'devmapall (mapname' or 'helpusobi 1'

if that doesnt work, or like you said it was telling you it was cheat protected, thats when you go to the Lucasarts > Jk2 > gamedata > (i think its either this folder or the 'base' folder) And you look for the configuration file, open it with notepad and alter it as you see fit (whatever it was that was cheat protected) and then save the changes

The Ones
big grin thank yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuu*breaths
* uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuu

yerssot
remember, cheating is not the answer ... unles the question is: what don't I like to use during gaming

The Ones
already forgot

JKozzy
This game kicks serious ass, it's so addicting big grin The multiplayer is the best, I've wasted so many hours on there in the past few months, it's insane stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.