who would win Britney Spears From Britneys Dance Moves Or Niobe From Enter The Matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
lol since ive seen so many threads like this i thought i would make fun of there randomness

tptmanno1
Ok, lets take a second to think about this,
Britney Spears- HOT! sexy, dancer lip-syncer (couldn't resist), NOT a martial artist
Niobe- battle hardened rebel fighting the seninals. drives her own ship. described by Ghost "you go with her or you get the hell outta her way" once took on an agent and defeated him! (ETM plane level)

hmmmm i wonder..

SaTsuJiN
Niobe would bust britneys front teefuses in with her gator boots in bullet time. Before britney hit the ground she'd hear her own bones crunching as she turns into a bag of mush.

On the other hand, britney could win if she tortures niobe with her 'britneys dance beat' game for all eternity

diegocala
I think you would win El Barto, for the most idiotic thread poster. stick out tongue

el_barto
wow i have realy created a reputation for myself

The Force
naobi, hands down thumb up

movie_freak
Niobe will Kick Britney's Ass

Iv3rSoNJuNiOr
britney would get her ass stomped into tha ground

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.