did anyone not like it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

enya
dont get me wrong i liked it but one of my mates didnt she somelike it didnt live up to her high expectations and she wasnt feelin the emotional storyline and she wished someone elsed died

Sifer
Wished someone else died. She belongs in a mental institute if she thinks more people should have died. How many was there? Hundreds of thousands - all dead.

lkotbr33
someone else was supposed to die but they cut it out

Elfstone
Saruman

it will be in the EE though

manny321
well didn't gandlaf kill him at isenguard or i got confused maybe

Elfstone
No GrimaDoes

JKozzy
Doesn't Wormtongue?? I thought it was him

DARKVIRUS
It's Grima Wormtongue jkozzy.

beaujay1
so was it good?

justinday15
it was really good, it's prolly my favorite one.

GABRIEL05
Yeah. The pacing near the end felt a little rushed, but all in all, best movie I have ever seen. My favorite scenes

"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES THE END OF THE DAYS OF MEN HAVE COME BLAH BLAH BLAH *Bam* *biff* *smack* "Prepare for War"
Weaving looks like he's really about to cry at Arwens wedding *sniff*
Grey Havens scene (so so sad)
The crowd at the theatre sucked butt-chocolate froth shakes (Pacific Place theatre #11 1:30 p.m. showing) Hardly any of them cheered, I've seen more cheering and clapping at a funeral, serously...well it was more of a memorial.

ElvenQueen
My sisters boyfriend...didnt not like it...but he was disapointed. he thought that it seemed as if the battle of Pelenor fields was cut short and he thought their was too many emotional scenes. he was also pissed Saruman didnt appear...

samIam
i didn't like the grey havens scene cuz frodo has this stupid smile on his face .... it is like *hahahah i am going not u nanananan* it seems like his lips r stuck togther and he is trying to hide it ! dumbo!
ok i am done with my tyraid!

ElvenQueen
I think his smile was letting them now that he was finally going to be at peace. And thats why they smiled back cause they knew he was finally going to be able to be happy without all his scars tearing him down all the time.

iwannarapeorli
UGH!! do you people know nothing?!?! Grima doesnt kill himself at Isengard!! He's killed by one of the hobbits at the scouring of the Shire! duh! and Saruman doesnt die...he just kinda leaves....It really sucks though that they didnt have him in the movie...or the Eowyn/Faramir romance.....

Izz
Saruman does die, he is killed by Grima. Sigh...

But anyway, the scene I hated most, was when Frodo awoke again, and Merry and Pippin came, then Gimli and everyone. It was TOO happy. Way too happy. Looked so American. Yugh.

GABRIEL05
yay american happiness wink One thing I thought I really wouldn't like, but it turned out not so bad, was the Corsair scene. I thought it would be better with more build up, more tension that leads up to it ya know: The battle looks lost when the Corsairs come flying up the river, then you see the banner and the ships with Aragorn and co. jumping off, fighting from the git. Oh, and...

WHERE THE F@*($K ARE THE RANGERS?!!? I can accept them being left out of the first movie, even the second, but I'm bitter about them not being in the third, at all. That is my least favorite change.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.