Who has to wait for a few more days to see rotk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BingaBonga
Yeah, I'm one of those people... I am so miserable! I was going to see it tonight, but I have church... darn it. I'm going on Friday... do you think that arriving 45 minutes early will be able to get 6 seats together? confused

Hania
Yes, it's very likley(did i spell that right?) I'm one of the late people too(semester exams). Who else wants to join the club?

mors823
Haha! I've made a thread on this already. Beat you by 6 mins. It the "I didn't seee the premire because..." thread. Mah might merge these threads. I don't want to see mine closed.

sheild_Eowyn
Have to wait 4 more days!!!Gutted totally sad
Im seeing it at the embassy in wellington tho, so all is well.

zinh
Was gonna go tonight but grandma(my mom) would have to wait tell after 1am tell we pickup our kid sad

so ill wait tell i can see an afternoon showing sad or a night when grandma wouldnt have to work the next morn stick out tongue

NO SPOILERS DANGIT! big grin

fini
T-7 days and counting

Kitoky
Grrrr Grrrrrrrrr!!!! I wish you people only had one thread for the discussion of RotK, so I won't be tempted to spoilers.

kokiril33t
Monday for me

SilverFighter
I'm going this sunday cuz my local cinema is sold out for Friday and Saturday.

Lady Ellie
2 WEEKS!!!!! Man, that is a long time!

Member.
me too.

fini
ooooooooooooooooo its gonna be a MERRY CHRISTMAS FOR me.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahoooooooo

JKozzy
As am I, and a thousand other people.

fini
only a thousand.............u mean a few million

Hypernova
It opens nationally in Aus on Dec 26!! It's frustrating when you come to a forum and everyone has already seen it.

Member.
lol, that sux. there's gonna be so many peeps coming on friday, i'll probably see half my neighborhood going. and it's at 7pm too, jesus, think of all the people.

Hypernova
Dec 26 is a public holiday. And factor in that it is the last of the LORD OF THE RINGS trilogy.

And you talk to me about how many people will be there?!?!?!

It will be a nightmare!!

BingaBonga
yup, i'm going to see it tomorrow... i couldn't care less if you posted spoilers, because i want to know... but for the rest the people here, i don't think they want to know

Hypernova
Saw it yesterday, but will see it again on Dec 26!! I am hoping to re-read the book before then.

Verity
Yikes Binga! Have fun!! wink

Hania
Tickets where I live are sold out for the next 2 weeks, which is astonishing and frustrating, and I don't know how it worked out that way, but hey..what can I do? (except pray the the AMC is lying to me!!!)

Verity
I bought them 2 weeks in advance, got there 1hr.45 min. earlier for the 4pm show! By 3pm the line was around the block almost!

Hania
Yeah! My bro's friend waited in line for 1 1/2 hrs for the tickets, and he bought them 2 months ago!!!!! That's crazy, but I would do it too...

elvenlady
I HAVE TO WAIT TILL SUNDAY...SUNDAY...SO UNFAIR!!!!! zorro ninja beer doctor Happy Dance

Dejio
Here in Australia, I have to wait until Boxing Day! That's on December 26!! Damn!

SilverFighter
Wait did you said AMC??? Try movietickets.com or else Regal and Edwards theaters (ugh) are your best shot. Good Luck smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.