legitimacy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LaurenE147
I was reading in the databanks about the Episod II characters, and I noticed in one that Padme was referred to as Anakin's lover. Not wife. I've thought for a while that there wasn't a wedding contrary to popular belief, but this actually makes it a possibility. I've always thought that a wedding was too improbable because there would be too much proof of their involvement. Secrecy is the key i it's forbidden.

Ushgarak
A wedding between the two has never been an official plot point, no. But many beleive there WILL be one, a secret one, and that they wouldn't want to blow this event in advance on the website.

Or maybe that's all bull. We'll see.

yerssot
there were a lot of pictures that said that there would be one...

Gundark
It has to be kept secret. Like in Braveheart with Wallace and Murron.

yerssot
yeah, but there they wore rings...

LaurenE147
I just think a wedding would be too big of a risk for them to take.

sand person no. 10
it might even make anakin more evil if there was no wedding. perhaps padme gets pregnant after anakin turns and so he knows that he will have a chance to turn his offspring to the darkside and although padme wants to get married anakin turns her down. I think the big surprise from ep2 will be padme being pregnant by the end and not telling anakin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.