I just wanna see if anyone is insane as me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kurtlover
Is anyone as insane as me. That the totally fell in love with Kurt from Xmen 2. What the f**k? love

Dark_Psylocke
More or less hun. I looooooooooove Pyro

Darth Vicious
Maybe just u but theres somehing to consider, Alan Cummings who plays Nightcrawler is gay i beleive so technically that makes Kurt gay also, In those scenes were he didnt showed his tail i wonder were he had it hidden? LOL

kalantiaw
Darth V>how imaginative eek! doctor laughing out loud ... i love mystique... just the thought she could look like any hot girl shifty ... and i love jean grey... and storm... and i have a crush on jubillee...

Vampiree
love pyro and magneto love you gotta love them... big grin i hope neither of them is homosexual cuz i would cry sad

Darth Vicious
I know in the comic book he aint but the actor who plays Magneto in the movie, Sir Ian McEllan is openly gay!, so i guess movie MAgneto is gay as well, can u guys imagine him and Mystique going at it? he would tell her to change into all the male characters and also it makes u wonder since Pyro left with Magneto at the end of X2, what are Magnetos plans with him? Maybe Magneto will take him to Neverland Ranch to see his buddy Michael, Can u say Pyro sandwich?, LOL

thorncrawler
laughing out loud

Paola
laughing out loud laughing http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/lol1.gif

Vampiree
OMG!!!! YOU, YOU!!!!....

i hate you all... pyro's not gay!!! *cries*

Paola
eek! laughing

Vampiree
what...

Paola
nothing Vampiree.... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/whistling.gif

_CYCLOPS_
Well... I think Shadowcat from X1 was hot, Jean is hot, Rouge is... alright. Storm looked better in X1, but I still hate her with a passion.

Vampiree
whaaaaaat! i know you're up to sth, now talk!

buffymitch
I don't know if you guys know this but the whole X-men metaphor is gay. LEt me say it different. Homosexulas also fall in in the catogorie "being discrimnated against" The whole scene with Bobby Drake with his oarents was somehow gay. HE tells them he's a mutant/gay. The parents think it's their fault and the mother even asks "have you tried not being a mutant" even his broter hates him now. At thew end of the scene he even decides to go with X-men instead of staying with his family. All these things happen in reall life. It's just told a little bit different.

Kurt lover you're not insane. I started embroiding X's over my clothes and i have one on my watch. Don't get me wrong i'm not obsessed. It's just something fun to do

Vampiree
watching x-men for the first time i thought about racism really, about the mid 20th century, martin luther king and all that jazz, i thought the x-men comic was refering to that... but maybe you're right to, buff big grin

buffymitch
MAybe some other oneliners for you people to think about.

X-men 1
Mystique: People like you are the reason i was afraid to go to school as a child
Xavier: We're not what you think
Jean Grey: I didn't say they were hiding

X2
Mystique to Nightcrawler: BEcause we shouldn't have to
Logan: What mutant problem.

There are more but let's get back on topic
Kurtlover you're not insane

Vampiree
maybe, maybe... big grin but i'm still for racism... now back to topic big grin

izzygirlxp
*gasps* I have found another like me... *bear hugs kurtlover* I LOVE KURT! ALL KURTS! EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

izzygirlxp
WHAT? ALAN CUMMINGS IS GAY? I didn't know that!

Oh and just beacuse the actor is gay doesn't make the character gay.

Vampiree
thank you izzy! thank you thank you thank you!!!!

yeah!!!!! pyro and magneto aren't homosexual!!!

Darth Vicious
I guess technically it does, because its all about the actor playing the character, they wouldnt be lloking at the other actor/characters the same way

Magneto: "Hey, Pyro, Do u think Ice-Man is hot?"
Pyro:" Nah, hes kinda cold"
Magneto:"Then who do u think is hot?"
Pyro:" I dont know about hot but ur freind Toad has a nice tongue, if u know what i mean?!"
Magneto:" Dont u think i know, Why u think i kept him around for?"
Pyro:" Why do u hang around Mystique for? Shes yukki!"
Magneto:"In a female form yes but not when she changes into WOlverine, now thats an animal"
Pyro:" Can i have a piece of that pie?"
Magneto:" I suppose but first we gotta go to see me friend Mike J"
Pyro:"What for?"
Magneto:"We gonna play a game at Neverland Ranch"
Pyro:"What Game?"
Magneto:"Home Alone, U play the part of Kevin and me and mike the burglars"
Pyro:"Can i dress as Peter Pan?"
Magneto:"Mmmmmm a red hot Pyro Pan"
Pyro:yuppppppppiiii

Vampiree
i want to forget about this post.... it would be better if you havent' said that... it's not even funny...

Darth Vicious
LOL, i find it hillarious

Vampiree
erm we have different tastes then...

izzygirlxp
Oh Death that's wrong on so many levels...... Ian is gay but Magneto is not, Allan is gay (DAMNIT) but Nightcrawler is not.

Vampiree
thanks again izzy big grin

Darth Vicious
Realistically speaking they are gay, lets say that while they were acting out a scene do u think that Nightcraler(actor) thought "Damn Deathstrike is hot", no he didnt he probably was thinking"Damn a rough man, just how i like them"LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO, In the comics theres no way they are gay but in the movie knowing the actors, the ones that bring the characters to life are gay by default that makes them gay!

Vampiree
no. they are actors and they are plaing heterosexual characters so even if cumming was thinking 'oh my god, magneto's so hot' he had to speak and act 'storm is so hot' get it? it's their role, they gotta act like that, be like that for the movie! they can be whatever they like outside the movie, but on the set they gotta stick to the character!

Paola
laughing out loud

Vampiree
you people are all sick erm

Darth Vicious
Sick why? its all in good fun!! And it aint my fault Pyro is at risk of turning gay!!!And yes they are actors but they are acting at being straight!

Vampiree
yes! they are acting, which makes the characters straight!

and you are sick, because i hate homophobes erm

Darth Vicious
Just because im making fun of "fictional" characters doesnt make me an homophobic, i have good friends that are homosexual and ive never thought anything of it, its theyre sexual preference and i respect them, im so comfortable with my sexuality that it doesnt bother me that some people are guy, hell more p**** for me, lol and lesbian thats just too sexy, so dont call me a homophobe because u are mad that Magneto, Nightcrawler and now possibly Pyro are gay, 3 gay mutants, thsy should form a team called the X-Gays!, LOL

P.S- Dont take things too seriously!

Darth Vicious
Vampiree since i just realized u a girl, maybe the whole thing its bothering u because u have a crush in either 3 of the characters, a word of advice, THEY ARE FICTICIOUS!!!, Im sorry if i messed up ur fantasies!

Vampiree
sorry, i have just an obsession about that sad i grow up in such intolerant atmosphere that sometimes i wanna vomit... peace darth! and you can't say that i have a crush on them, they're not real big grin (the x-gays are a great idea big grin)

peace?

buffymitch
See thread title

Vampiree
yeah we know we're OH SO off -topic big grin i'm stopping it now! i'm innocent!

Sesy Allerdyce
... mad

kurtlover
ugh this is soo mean. the actual character isn't gay. and so.... i lost my though. grrrrrrrrrr

Darth Vicious
LOL, hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Sesy Allerdyce
so funny...

Darth Vicious
Going bac on topic, yes u are insane in having a crush on movie kurt since he is so gay, can u imagine if Kurtlover ever went to an X3 movie premiere with her boyfriend and met Nihtcrawler(Alan Cumming):

KurtLover: OMG is NightCrawler Alan Cumming
NightCrawlersadthinking to himslef) Damn is that her boyfriend? i wish i could teleport for real!!!) Ohh Hi, How r u?

KurtLover: OMG Ive had the biggest crush on you since X2
NightCrawler:Thats nice!

KurtLover:Can i get ur autograph?
NightCrawler:That depends

KurtLover:In what?
NightCrawler:If i can get your boyfriends autograph? His name must be Pyro also because hes hot!!

LOL,ahhahahahahahahhahaha

P.S-Im just bugging, dont get mad now and start bashing like i said before dont take things too seriously!

Sesy Allerdyce
grrrrr... i'm mad now... it's isn't funny...

frozen flame
Those were just some sick, sad lines...

Vampiree
it's a sick, sad world...

Sesy Allerdyce
yeah...

Kes
No more gay talk ppl!

kurtlover
dude ut just mean. maybe sik stuff makes u smile... sometimes it makes me smile too but u don't have to add more to like my collection of sik junk. i keep losing my thought in the middle!!!

Darth Vicious
You talk but dont say anything, all my remarks were done in a good sense, i speak my mind, thats the way its, it was and it always will i dont think i offended no one since all the people im talking about are and always will be FICTIONAL!

thedarkmessenge
how bout colossus? BIG MUSCLES and IN BOXERS. THATS HOT! SOOOOO HOTT!!

Vampiree
darth: THERE WE GO AGAIN.... sick

the dark: yeah.... he's quite cute happy

Darth Vicious
Necrophilia, Collosus is DEAD!!!!!

Welfrass
does ne1 know who the boy with the blue tongue in X2 is?

Vampiree
darth:... ghhrr...

welfrass: no

kohl
i think he's alive in the ultimate universe.

Shroud
I know exactly what you mean... Logan is so.... **goes off drooling**

I'm sorry... >.<

Dark_Psylocke
So is Pyro, and I still love him!

SK88728
well, i love Jean, but since she is not real, i guess love like she would be my daughter. then i guess Scott, he is cool. but dont really like him that much. !metephoe!

Talymil
...Kurt? *purr* smile it seems I'm not the only insane one.

To other business....

*Talymil gets on her soapbox*

I read in this topic that some people said that the sexuality of the actor also made the character the same as well. How does that work? Hugh Jackman played a gay man in the musical he was in- does that make him homersexual? And what about the 2 actors in Brokeback Mountain? because they played that role does that make them gay in real life too?

I believe that the actor and the character are seperate.

What a lovely rant that was.

I'm now going to ruin my efforts by saying I found 'short stories' of Darth and Co. quite amusing. And that in fanfiction I find the idea of Kurt/Logan quite interesting.

jenn624
the cool thing about x-men is that, whatever discriminated against group you may be a part of, you can find a bit of yourself in the x-men somewhere.
So I think it reflects both the sexual preference, the racial element, even the "hey you're a big geek & we're going to pick on you without mercy" side of things.
that's always been a big factor for me, they're different, & we get to see how they deal with it

embarrasment

roguegirl15
I'm insane I love everyone wolverine,Scott,OOOH ICEMAN-TOLD YOU I WAS INSANE TOO!ummm...who else

Lady_Jade
I'd bang Wolverine like a drum! <3 <3

Ha, that was so immature of me.

wolvie'sgirl
Wolverine's my fave but I liked Kurt too....

Rave X
Wow, all stuff 'bout gay x-men. Am I the only one who loves to read slash fanfiction?

But to answer the question, I dont love Nightcrawler but I am definitely insane.

Disturbance
Oh yes, me too.
Madly in love with the movieverse Wolverine. It actually affects my everyday life, say, my ex boyfriends tend to look like him!
Is there any cure for this?!!
It breaks my heart to read the comics about Wolverine's end! bawling
Btw it's weird to find out these similarities (I saw the movie before reading any Wolvie trivia) such as me being really into Canada and Japan and not being able to control anger very well.

Paola
use 'your favorite x-men' thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.