Bootstrap Bill (merged)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
Okay guys this is kinda a theory as it is a question........

The two guys I forget their names, but the ones with the wooden eye and the chubby one told Will about his father down in the deck of the ship while mopping.

Well they said that the strapped a cannon to his boots and then that's how they killed him right. Well then they said that this was before they found out they needed his blood to lift the curse right.....

The thing is if he was cursed then could he not have survived that huh
I mean wouldn't he be able just to walk along the ocean floor to safety?

So technically could he still not be alive??

No worries then
He could be alive but it's along way to walk especially if you have a cannon straped to yours bootstraps. But he still could be alive who knows!

CaptainClaire
he might have been walking round for ages, as a cursed pirate. But once the curse was lifted, I imagine he might have drowned then. Who knows - we have two sequels for him to pop up in.

silver_tears
Yea but he could have got out of the ocean by then I mean the curse was on for how many years.
And have you ever heard of taking your boots off wink
I dont think he would leave himself strapped to a cannon no

#1fan Sparrow
Maybe they will show him in the next movie

silver_tears
That would be wicked, and they say he looks just like Will eek!

CaptainClaire
Well, there have to be some new characters int he sequels, and Bootsrap is a funky possibility.

beaujay1
thatd be aWeSoMe!

Caribbean_Chick
yeah Bootstrap could either be alive on some island in the middle of nowhere or he could have been crushed(crushing black depths) or he could have took a ride on a boat but who knows until the sequel right

silver_tears
he wouldnt have been crushed cuz he cant die stick out tongue
and he doesnt get hungry or thirsty so it wouldnt matter if he were marooned huh
interesting question

VengeanceGOD
Do the cursed pirates heal their wounds? 'cause then being crushed would be no problem.

Oh, and the whole thing with "tying a cannon to his bootstraps" was a joke more than anything. I doubt it was actually tied to his boots. Probably his legs. Doesn't change the fact that he could get out of it, but I was tired of people saying "He could take off his boots!"

nazgulinthedark
interesting theorys guys ;up:

.:[Kamikaze]:.
oo oo now i really cant wait till the other movies... i think its a big possibilty that h ecould come back i mean it wud make sense, he didnt die, n will was out looking fo his father hmm.. well who knows this is going to be interesting!! big grin

beaujay1
yea i kno, i read that the subtitile may be, Pirates of the Caribbean, Treasure of the Lost Abyss, The Abyss being referred to the first pirate ship that sailed in the Caribbean..........Would this have to do with bootstrap???

Any thoughts????

leaf_eater
i think boatstrap's gonna show up in the squeels, i mean come on! ten years wandering around under the seaa and you never ONCE think to untie the cannon?!
my friend once told me that the curse was still new when boat was drawn, and that the curse hadn't taken full effect yet, but that wouldn't have worked because Jack took a sword through the gut five minutes after he stole a gold coin. thirty minutes tops!
oh, by the way, silver tears, the two pirates were Riggeti (i hope i spelled that right, he had the wooden eye), and Pintel

ilvorlandobloom
yes, that has been my theory for a while now. i hope its true! yay, im glad other people think like me

jacksparrow22
they sort of do stuff like that in the movie, like when elizabeth puts the ashes on ragetti when he and pintel are chasing her, it hurts him. but barbosa says later on that they cant feel huh so why would it hurt him? messed

Caribbean_Chick
but if you were crushed to a million pieces it's kind of hard to move or anything.. he'd just kind of be their.. like when Will explodes those three pirates, once they exploded they were out of the movie because they can't just put themselves back together.. but I agree I think he'll be in the sequel

silver_tears
It doesnt hurt them per say it just goes into their eyes stick out tongue
They can't see they don't feel the pain yes
And thank you for the names happy

Orli'sElf7
or maybe they went like "strapped a cannon and like," literally blasted him, and just like those 3 will and elizabeth were fighting in the caave, they cant die, but they can lose their body parts...i kno it counds kinda gross but i mean it might have.

sauron
no the carribean is very deep ocean, he would have sunk to the bottom, the pressure down there is enormous, halfway down the pressure is enough to make your lungs crush up and your body fold inwards into itself, (kind of like witchking on rotk) ALTHOUGH i though he could still be alive i mean since when have directors paid any attention to reason and comon sense lol

leaf_eater
maybe he got freakishly deformed?

oh and i think when Regiti got hit with the hot ashes it might have been him overly reacting, like when you get a shot from the doctor it doesn't really hurt but you still freak out. or maybe the hotter peices were burning through his skin...who knows?

silver_tears
umm I dont think he got sunk in the middle of the ocean stick out tongue it was probably only a few metres of water stick out tongue

hmm i guess but the eye it went in was his wooden on ei think so maybe he could feel that... i dunno lol just a thought...

i sooo cant wait till the other two

*gets excited and starts shaking like mad in her chair* lol... stick out tongue

Caribbean_Chick
well Ragetti says: It's hot it'll burn me probably referring to his wooden eye catching fire

Elondra
But Bootstrap Bill sent the gold to Will which might mean that he wasn't cursed anymore or he might have been the one who took the first gold and he wasn't affected by it.
And shouldn't Elizabeth become cursed if she had the medallion?

i think he mightve still been cursed as he took the gold from the chest n when barbossa sed that they traded n sold them he was still cursed.

n will or elizabeth didnt take the gold from the chest it was sent to will but elizabeth took it, so i think thats why shes not cursed,

dunno if that made sense but hey lol...

Caribbean_Chick
yea it does.. just like the people that they gave the gold to.. they didn't get cursed so it's probably the same with Elizabeth and Will.. you probably have to actually take it from the chest

Elondra
But the question is why did they need "his" blood?

jem_star
well since its probably going to be a prequel and all...it'll probably be before the whole curse thing so yea... and i think that Orlando is probably going to play his father as a pirate since in the movie they said he looked like him so much but i'm not sure how Elizabeth would be incorporated into it...

jack's dudess
but that would totally and utteraly suck.

chuck_freak
ok,

Will's father might have stayed underwater for....how many years.. and then just finally drowned- but that wouldn't have made a good story. I agree with Sliver Tears- he could have unhooked himself by his shoes, tying bootstraps to his legs wouldn't work really, because the irony of tying bootstraps to his bootstraps would humor Barbossa- his charecter is always up for humor, as long as he's the one to do/say it.

perhaps in the sequel, they will show a scene of bootstraps falling to the bottom of the ocean, somehow taking off his shoes, and popping his head up just as the boat was sailing away. but of course- the location is important- he could have swimmed to a island siece he had no feelings (I for one, think that Disney screwed up when Ragetti told her it was hot) I doubt they would drop him off next to a island. but even if he couldn't get untied, he would be crushed by the oceanic pressures- anyone who has seen submarine films knows that. if you blow up an immortal in human form they can't just piece themselves together...

ps. I think they needed Bootstraps alive because he had a son- get the son- get out of the curse.

Caribbean_Chick
yea he was probably the only pirate with a son that wasn't killed or that still was known by the father

tates8
and orli could play him too!

JackieSparrow
it would make sense that hes alive he would have had ten years to get the cannon off his bootstraps and swim or walk to an island.

Caribbean_Chick
yea that's I thoughtbig grinbig grin

okay you guys I've finally got over the Barbossa not being in the second movie because I just figured something out.. Barbossa can't get cursed again unless the monkey drags him up to the chest and pulls his hand into the chest and wraps his fingers around a piece of gold because you have to actually take it from the chest to be cursedlaughing That was some major brainworkyeslaughingHappy Dance

Elondra
I don't think that the treasure is cursed anymore cos Jack was going to get it in the end.Why would he want a cursed treasure?

Darth Revan
*coughobsessedcough* but hey that's cool

Caribbean_Chick
well it had to be because the monkey took a coin and was cursed againconfused and when was Jack supposed to get itblink did I miss somethingblink

Elondra
At the end when he sails off with the Black Pearl.

but he didnt take the cursed treasure with him i think he left it in the cave... blink

Elondra
yeah i know.He sails to get the treasure

ok now im confuseded... confused what treasure...? i dont think he went to get any treasure...

Elondra
The cursed treasure?

no he didnt go to get the cursed treasure... he took some other stuff but not the cursed treasure that was in the chest.

Elondra
I meant the treasure you're talking about.Sorry

lol ok then... i was getting confused hehe...

tates8
maybe a little

Caribbean_Chick
no he goes after the Black Pearl.. that's all he cares about: Freedom

CaptainSparrow
I don't think the writers are gonna make anything of Will's dad in the sequel. I was listening to the audio commentaries made by the writers on the dvd, and they explain the whole story during the end credits. They mention the whole 'crushing' thing of the ocean, and they said that he would just be a really thin puddle by now.

Elondra
But he already has the black pearl.

Why does he take out his compass in the end then?(The one that shows where the treasure is)

it doesnt show where the treasure is, its a compass that doesnt point north.

Caribbean_Chick
yea.. he just wants to go out sailing with the love of his life: The Black Pearlstick out tonguestick out tongue

really_bad_eggs
the compass points to the island where the cursed treasure and the pirates had....the one where you can only find it if u knoe where it is...that's what the compass points to.

Elondra
That's what I'm trying to say.

k1rsty
Another thing that I noticed was when Elizabeth Swann takes off the purple dress and throws it at Barbosa he puts it against his cheek and says "Still warm." How would he be able to feel it if earlier he said "I feel nothing, not the wind against my face or the warmth of a womans flesh"

So?? big grin

Elondra
good point

bLooMiLiCioUs
general idea is that it's meant to be sarcastic,what barbossa saidyes

jack's dudess
ahh..the compass.....i have a plan..not myne of course....... roll eyes (sarcastic)

be back in a mo........i have a sourse of knolage about jack's compass....

jack's dudess
Theory on the compass by Tala Draco. smile

"I had gone out with some friends the other day to see a double feature. First we saw Sinbad.... and then Pirates. While watching POTC, I noticed something. I know where Jack got that compass. Here is the basic theory in full... (sort of) ^^

Sinbad (the first pirate, mind) went off on one of his many adventures. In one of then he sailed right by the Isla de Muerta.... this was in order to reach the place where Eris, the goddess of discord, lives. Later, he returns to this place to store his treasure, until it becomes something huge. He is given a compass by the gods to find it, which he passes down through his generations.

It finally reaches a descendant of his who happens to be a sailor on one of Cortez's ships. A trusted sailor of Cortez's, he is enlisted to get rid of the treasure. But pirate is in his blood and instead he sails to the Isla de Muerta and stores the treasure there.

The purpose of the compass is passed down from generation to generation, but not all of Sinbad's descendants were sailors or pirates. Jack's father was and knew that if he took a crew to Isla de Muerta, then they would go after all the treasure. But Jack was different, he'd never been, but he knew the way.... so as soon as his father died and the Black Pearl became his, he decided to go after the treasure.

Okay, now for the proof:

#1: Sinbad was a pirate... perhaps the first in recorded history. Though he wasn't actually called a pirate then, he was a sailor captain and a thief. He was also perhaps the greatest.

#2: He and Jack share some of the same qualities that make them loveable (although admittedly Jack does wear a bit more eyeliner). Both are scoundrels and hold no punches when going after what they want. But in the end, both proved to be good men. Both sailed off into the horizon at the end of the movie in search of more treasure and adventure. Etc etc....

#3: Sinbad, while going to meet Eris, passed by a ship graveyard and through a cave that looked exactly like the one that Jack passed through to get to Tortuga. So, with all his journies, Sinbad was bound to wind up at the Isla de Muerta."

ta daa!

All is revealed!

really_bad_eggs
hurrah!!!!! no more confusation for me!!! lol

cheeky munkey
in the film, bootstrap was cursed when he got thrown into the ocean, and that means he couldnt die, so after 10 years, he could have escaped..... i mean the cannon was tied to his bootstraps wasnt it, so even if he couldnt undo them, then after 10 years they cud have rotted through.... therefore, when the curse was lifted, he could have been liivin in another country, still alive......
wat do u think?

Orlando Bloom03
Ah mate you never know whats going to happen in POTC 2!!! Who knows..
I know a bit...

Orli'sElf7
well jsut like that one dead guy was blasted into a million pieces, the bones cant come back and connect themselves you know, so maybe he still is out there walking to a shore, but i mean once the "curse had been lifted" wouldn't he just either drown from being in the water, or swim up to shore? plus he was blasted by a cannon NOT IN THE MOONLIGHT, so that still means he can die right? i mean there was still blood on the knife elizabeth stabbed barbossa with..hmm...ponders...

cheeky munkey
yeh, but barbossa didnt die, and it didnt say that he was blasted by the cannon, it said it was tied to his bootstraps, and wouldnt he have got free and swam to shore? that means that he could still be out there, and could be in the next film?

JacksBabe777
That would be cool. thats what i think any ways. He could be like on an adventure with JACK and then be like really cool and everything and he could go meet Will again and they could be one happy family.

Chelse_gladrin9
it would be cool if Bootstrap came back... family reunion..... wow, wouldn't Jack be happy?

JacksBabe777
yea jack would be. i don't know about will though. now that he knows his father was a pirate. even though.... nevrmind. forget n e thin gi just said

Chelse_gladrin9
i think he may be a little PO-ed. Gibbs would be totally happy! he'd be like:jawdrop

arghhh_matey
pirate pirate that would be soo great if he wasn't dead. which i think he won't be. he could come back in the second one..or maybe a possible third? well if so, who would you want bootstrap bill to be? which actor?

arghhh_matey
Lets see...so what if in the next movie Will's dad comes back alive and well.... Who would you like to be the actor to play the role?

Orli'sElf7
no they said they tied a cannon to ol bootstraps bootstraps, and blasted him into the something something of davy jone's locker.....hmmm ahhh confused!!

cheeky munkey
i thought they said that the tied a cannon to bootstraps bootstraps and the last any1 saw him he was sinking to the crushin black oblivion of davy jones locker..........
unless i was hallucinating.....

arghhh_matey
Anybody wanna see Will's dad in the movie..
Which actor do you wanna see?
People hafta have sum opinions here.

Orli'sElf7
well still that did mean they tied a cannon to him ...did htey just throw him overboard or BLAST the cannon?

Orli'sElf7
oooooh this is a hard one.......
uhhmmmmmmmmmm what about brad pitt?!?! wahoo!!!!!!!!!!! haha no jp they dont look anything alike....maybe instead of a father coming back, he actually has another BROTHER OR SISTER that no one knows about?!! haha lol thats like a 1 to 100 chance but i think it would b cool they could cast it as Heath Ledger with black hair (like in the Ned Kelly Gang) and alil mustache haha

arghhh_matey
interesting..very interesting

airangel429
merging into another thread

cheeky munkey
if they do bring in bootstrap bill theyd have trouble tho, cuz jack asks will if theyve met b4, he says that will looks like his father, so theyd have to find an actor who looked like him loads!!!! pirate
and orlis elf, i dont think that there was any mention of the cannon actually going off, they just used it to weigh him down to make him sink i think..... i will check, but im pretty sure big grin

Orlando Bloom03
It would be sooo good if the made Haeth his dad(Orlando)((Will)) But there almost the same age?

Orlando Bloom03
And I spelled his name funny it's Heath!!!

cheeky munkey
hehe, i wonder whether they will do it? .... maybe theyd get orlando to wear a grey wig and draw on sum wrinkles, and make him play both? that wud be really wierd, seeing him as like a 50 year old... sumhow i doubt they could make him look that old
i love your sig btw.... its so cute!!!!!

Orli'sElf7
lol we should get intouch with ppl and submit our suggestions lol.

TomBlack
Ok, when the pirates were cursed do they age? Cos if they don't he will be like ten years younger than his father normally would be, so you could cast someone fairly young, Viggo Mortensen....... hmm.. its a posibility, but no.......

JohnnyIsMadSexy
oh good point! i never thought of that. what if that had orlando bloom play him and just make him look like 10 years older or something like that, that would be interesting.

Jsmith022001
Bootstrap Bill has to be dead beacuse they needed Orlando's blood to take away the curse. If his dad was still alive that wouldn't have worked.

TomBlack
See Your Point, But if Bootrap was cursed, which he must of been then he could not of been dead, and orlando's blood still worked cos it's still the same blood, but i doubt that Bill will come back in sequels, seems to be a bit too cheesy...

cheeky munkey
cheesy?.... i wudnt say that, it is a bit obvious tho... i reckon that he wont be in the second one, but maybe in the third one... u no, when every1 has 4got bout it and doesnt expect it

RoseHawke
Viggo is 46, the character of Will Turner was supposed to be 20ish, so that actually would be doable. And after all this is fantasy, you can make up the rules as you go along smile

JohnnyLove19
This is gonna sound corney but how about Sean Connery, he's definatly old enough, he can be kinda funny, i dunno whoever they may pick (if bootstrap comes back) would have to in the least bit resemble orlando bloom

jjoutlaw3
yeah. but i think he's dead.
cause i mean, he was prolly alive underwater, until the curse was lifted. and then he drowned. in a backwards sorta way, will killed his father.

p.s. viggo mortensen dont look like orlando

JohnnyLove19
that's interesting...so barbossa never really killed Bootstrap, it was his own son, ironic

Caribbean_Chick
haha that's pretty funnylaughing.. in an.. ironic sort of wayconfused

jjoutlaw3
yeah it was
i mean barbossa killed him too in a way and so did will
very ironic, esp. since he originally came to Port Royal cause he was out looking for his father afore the ship sank

Caribbean_Chick
haha yea that's hillarious.. maybe Will will realize this or somethingblink

(heh heh sorry I just like saying Will willlaughingstick out tongue)

jjoutlaw3
that would be kinda sad for him to realize that. i mean now that he's learned to accept pirates an everything. maybe he thinks his dad was dead before tho, when barbossa "sunk" him. maybe he dont realize that his father might have been still alive.
but he must have been! i mean, at the end, when theyre attacking the dauntless, the pirates are all walking underwater. i mean, i kno that it wasnt as deep and there wasn't as much pressure, but they didn't need to breathe anything. so that means bootstrap was still alive! which means that when will lifted the curse, his father was mortal again, which means he must have drowned. so will did kill his father. but it was prolly a good thing. i dunno a bout u guys, but i'd rather be dead that immortal and strapped to a cannon in the black ocean, surrounded by all sorts of scary, unknown creatures in immense pressure.
wow. long theory.
sorry!

cheeky munkey
yeah, if he didnt escape then will did kill him, but i personally reckon that after 10 years he would have managed to escape

JohnnyLove19
IF he was a good pirate, then he would have, but remember Jack had his ways of embelishing the truth, maybe thats a trait that all pirates have...lol...I hope they go with this idea because it would make the most sense

cheeky munkey
i dont understand embarrasment wat do u mean if he was a good pirate?

Captian Rogue
I don't think he is alive, didn't they have a mutiany before they got to the isle de mutor? they marroned Jack, then they sent Bootstrap to the depths...i don't think they were cursed yet...

JackieSparrow
No they were cursed cause the night Jack told them how to get to the treasure they marooned him then they went got cursed and Bill was saying it wasnt right what they did and they should go back and save him and then they threw him overboard then Pintel said it was only after they did that, that they knew they needed his blood to lift the curse.

Captian Rogue
oh...i see, so he is alive then...

JackieSparrow
thats what one would think but you never know.

Captian Rogue
Aye...

jjoutlaw3
no i think hes dead. he died when will lifted the curse. unless he managed to escape. which i doubt. becuase i mean how could he? he had a cannon straped to him! he was probably all tied up an stuff too. barbossa aint stupid. he knows better than to just throw him down without tying him up. i dont think he could have escaped. but thats just my opinion...truth could be a whole different matter...

cheeky munkey
i think he did escape, because even if, like you said that he was really tied up well, well i think that after 10 years the ropes would have rotted!!!!
i hope he does come back, i wanna see who they get to playhim, and what he's like

Balana_twin123
he is infact dead. to conferm this, watch POTC with the writers commentary. druing the credits, they explain the whole thing.

minnie
"in the film, bootstrap was cursed when he got thrown into the ocean, and that means he couldnt die, so after 10 years, he could have escaped..... i mean the cannon was tied to his bootstraps wasnt it, so even if he couldnt undo them, then after 10 years they cud have rotted through.... therefore, when the curse was lifted, he could have been liivin in another country, still alive......
wat do u think?"

yeah, I agree

cheeky munkey
i may have to watch the commentary again... will have to borrow the dvd but its all good!

jjoutlaw3
ohhh, it says on the commentary!! ahh!! before i watch that, can u tell me if i'm right? or was i being dumb?

cheeky munkey
bein right about what or dumb bout what? huh
im havin a stupid day.. u will have to explain stuff to me...... sowy embarrasment

orliluvr4life
hmmmm....Will's dad. Gee that's a tough one. How old would that guy have to be. (reasonably) If Orli's 27 now ( please tell me if i'm wrong), his "dad" would probably be in the...........mid to late 40's? I dunno. too much math. I'm outta school now anyway...can't think. Anyway, ttyl.

orliluvr4life
sry... that was in reply to who should play Will's dad? Kinda drifted off topic there...

jjoutlaw3
yeah. i think will is supposed to be younger. like 20. so his dad would prolly be like 40 or so. yeah.

but i was askin if i was right about my little "theory" thingie about bootstrap. i dont like watching commentary that much even tho u might get a lotta good info. it kinda distracts u from the movie.

cheeky munkey
ok.... i finally got around to watching the commentary... the reason that i took so long being that im lazy.... anyhoo
i watched the credits and listened very carefully
and i didnt hear them say that he was dead.... they said that it implied that he was crushed to no more than a puddle... but that was only implied... it wasnt definate or anything
i still think that there is a chance happy

jjoutlaw3
lol. ever hopeful i c.

cheeky munkey
of course... always the optomist
big grin
but i only want him to come back cuz i wanna see who plays him big grin

Melani
OMG!!! Chelse_gladrin9 I LOVE YOUR ADVATAR!!!! HOME STAR ROCKS!!

jjoutlaw3
i can't imagine who'd they'd pick to be bootstrap if hes alive

NtOnKsSuX17
it could seem posible that boot strap is alive becuase if the cruse was upon him, he would have never died, and proably gotten out by then(from under the ocean). i dont know if could happen

cheeky munkey
i suppose we will just ahve to wait and see..... but its ages to wait...... i have absolutely no idea whether they will bring him back.... i hate waitng... i wish it was out now!!! big grin

Babi_Gurl
i think bootstrap is still alive cuz the otha pirates at the end of the POTC when the curse is broken and they r all on the ship they didnt die did they ? well if they didnt then bootstrap is most likely alive cuz he would have gotta outta the water by then and porbaby living on some island somewhere

Sarah_Sparrow
Hmmm...There are lotsa possibilities. Bootstrap could've freed himself from the cannon and swam to land, where he would have to wait for the curse to lift. Or, if he didn't escape from the cannon, he would've been crushed into oblivion by now, from all the pressure. When you sink to the bottom of the ocean, you can't stay in one piece.

jjoutlaw3
yeah i agree with that. since he couldn't die, he wouldn't be squished to death, but still prolly too squished to do anything. like swim. i dunno. i dont think he's alive but it'd be cool if he was...

mrs martin
me thinks cheeky monkey be right

jjoutlaw3
hey, anything can happen, right?

shaber
Did he take part in the robbery? Wasn't he exempted in some way as it required his blood to break the curse. That would indicate his status to have been different to that of the rest of the crew.

But being squished and drowned whilst unable to die is a terrible concept eek! My skin crawls just thinking about it!

mmmmmm_ob :)
even if he was crushed....their arms can move by themselves (i.e Governor Swann and the one in the cupbord) so he wood b abl 2 piece himself bak 2getha smile

jjoutlaw3
gaaaa. gross. i would hate to be forever drowning. *shudders* i'd rather die quickly than be down there in "the crushin' black oblivion of daby jones' locker"

cheeky munkey
yeh me too
that would be just horrible.. lying (or watever) there, being mushed, just waiting to the curse to be lifted and to drown *shudder*
man i cant believe how long we have to wait for the nest film to find out sad

jjoutlaw3
i kno!!! i'll prolly die of anticipation once i get it through my head that i aint gonna be in the movie

cheeky munkey
well i will just find out where they are filming.,... and might try to accidently get in shot
hehe lol
i wish
i would love to be in it... but that is so not happening
big grin

CookiesnCream
hmm..if bootstrap bill comes back in POTC 2 wouldn't orlando play both of them? ragetti: "it's a spitting image of bootstrap bill, come back to haunt us!"

jjoutlaw3
yeah i kno. if i could be in it then, i dont even kno. but i really wont be. i am a terrible actress and i have no esperience, so there ya go! great for someone with acting dreams, right? lol

CookiesnCream
well..u can keep on dreaming..u never know
DREAMS CAN COME TRUE u know

jjoutlaw3
yeah they can but its not very likely

wildpirate
ah me maties will ye ever learn? Bootstrap wasn't cursed, he just came in possesion o' the medallion. For example, Elizabeth had a medallion, but she wasn't cursed. Ye have te take it directly from the chest.

wildpirate
at least that's what i think confused

jjoutlaw3
no he was cursed cause they needed his blood, which is why they needed elizabeth (or THOT they did) but really needed will's blood

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh me maties. I agree with jjoutlaw. He had to be cursed for them to need his blood to breack the curse. And about all the crushed bit well anything can happen its a movie right.

Aye but here a theory I have. Keith Richards is ment to be up for a role as a wizened cut throat pirate. (dont ask me what that means Thats just what the artical described hima s). Anyway I dont know what he looks like but he is around 50. And apparently Johnny Depp got ideas of this guy on how to play CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow and Jack and bill seemed to be good friends so they are probally going to be a bit like each other.
So I think that Bootstrapes is back and Keith Richards might be up for his part. Arrgh arnt I smart.

cheeky munkey
yeh.... *claps*
hehe... but what does he look like... and he cant be like 5o... cuz the cursed pirates didnt age did they?

wild pirate.... he was curesed... cuz he was on the ship when jack sparrow got marooned, then he said that they deserved to be cursed and sent of a piece of gold to will, he took the gold with the others... and then, cuz hewasnt happy with wat they done to jack.... he sent off the gold so that they had to stay cursed... then the other pirates chucked him in the water (ya kno wat i mean)

i want him to come back... i wanna see will's reaction when he gets to see him big grin

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye I dont know if they aged or not. Hmm well Barbossa looked pretty old but he might of been like that in the first place.

cheeky munkey
i suppose............
but then jack sparrow wasnt that old... and he hadnt even been cursed.

well........ oh i dunno... its all too confusing blink

jjoutlaw3
yeah i don't kno. i don't think they'd been cursed for THAT long anyways. like between eight an ten years, i'd guess, so even if they were aging, they wouldn't age much.

cheeky munkey
good point....
well he had to bo older than will anyway... like parent age..... i wonder who they would use? .... i cant think of anyone that looks like an older version of orli erm

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh I LOVE JOHHNY DEPP. Sorry maties Im on a sugar high love pirate

johnny.d girl
it wouldn't surprise me if bootstrap did come back!

cheeky munkey
i wish they would hurry up with the writing filming and editing.... i want to see it NOW!!!!!!
dont do good with patient waiting big grin

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh Yes I agree. Hurry Up. Missing Jack Sparrow (so hot) LOL

jjoutlaw3
yeah. i've seen the first one enough times to practically have it memorized!! i NEEEED to see the second VERY SOON or i will go CRAZY!!! well, ok maybe not CRAZY but i will be um like eek! mad evil face rolling on floor laughing all at once

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>