Mystery Quote....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainClaire
I was reading a magazine and they mentioned a quote of Jack's: "I'm H20 intolerant."
But I can't remember hearing that in all the 6 times I have watched the film! Can someone tell me when he says it? sad

No worries then
Love to help but i've watched it about 8 times and the extras and i don't remember seeing it either!

silver_tears
It was probably when he was supposed to walk the plank confused

CaptainClaire
I don't recall it at all!blink

elvenlady
I DONT REMEMBER HEARING IT IN PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN BUT IT MIGHT BE IN FINDING NEMO BECAUSE AT THE BEGINING THE KID SEAHORSE SAY THAT QUOTE

sadge
yeh i think it was then!!!

Caribbean_Chick
no I don't think they ever said that.. it might just be a quote from a different interview or somethingconfused

JackSparrowLuvr
ya your right it is the sea horse i think in the beginning from Finding Nemo.

beaujay1
did they even know about what water was even made of in the 1700's or whatever?? Yea im confused too!

frootlooplucy
i remember the seahorse saying it... but not jack.

Caribbean_Chick
yea that's not really something Jack would say

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
i just watched the part where he walks the plank.. and he does NOT say that... but the seahorse did as already specified... hehe

VengeanceGOD
Dude. There's no need for capslock there. Tone it down a little.

ilvorlandobloom
yeah, the magazine's probably wrong. i've seen PotC 8 times too!

Orli'sElf7
lol yes the magazine is wrong i am a DIE HARD finding nemo fan (lol ya i kno sad but i love that movie!!! :yessmile and the seahorse does say it sometime during the beginning when he didnt want to go touch the "butt"

sadge
yeh it was in finding nemo and thats a wiked film

-----------------------------------------------------------
mine mine mine mine mine
fish are friends not food
yes the rum is gone
wheres the rum

Camellia
Ok, my answer is not going to be that reliable because, I must admit that I have only seen the flm once (despite it being fantastic) but I clearly remember hearing him say that line in the film.

I can imagine the way he says it and the look on his face...just not where he is at the time. However, like has been previously said, I think it is when he has to walk the plank.

Camellia
Oh ok, I've just read one of the messages. I take back what I said - sorry, maybe he didn't say it...although it is a very Jack Sparrow-ish thing to say isn't it?big grin

Caribbean_Chick
not really lol.. it's too sophisticatedlaughing.. but yeah I just watched the movie and I already no it off by heart and it isn't said in the movie.. it could just be something Johnny said some time.. like not in the movie

Camellia
Maybe he said it in one of his other movies that I've seen recently...I saw Choclat recently, but I doubt that he'd say it in that...

.:[Kamikaze]:.
lol nah i dont think jack sparrow would say sumat like that, and ive seen it like god knows how many and i dont recall him saying anything like that...

Caribbean_Chick
yea same here.. hey you guys we should start a POTC fan club thing!!!!PM me if you are interested in helping me run itbig grinHappy Dance

beaujay1
no he definetly didn't say it cos I read the script over and it wasn't there, I'm postive!

Caribbean_Chick
same.. well I didn't read the script but I'm positivestick out tongue

.:[Kamikaze]:.
yeh but even n the script they dont say everything, they either miss some bits out or add a few extra stuff lol, but im 99.9% sure that he didnt say it...

Chelse_gladrin9
I saw it 13 or 14 times and he never said it, i use subtitles. and i have the script and have read it twice. yes

Caribbean_Chick
lol I am my own subtitleslaughing it's just a quote from Finding Nemo.. Barbossa.. I mean Geoffrey was in Finding Nemo maybe it has something to do with himhuh

jjoutlaw3
I DONT REMEMBER HEARING IT IN PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN BUT IT MIGHT BE IN FINDING NEMO BECAUSE AT THE BEGINING THE KID SEAHORSE SAY THAT QUOTE

yeah, finding nemo:
the seahorse, squid thing, and the fish were making fun of nemo's fin and then they were told to stop and the pink squid thing says "this tentacle is shorter than all my other tentacles..." and the seahorse says "i'm H2O intolerant" and sneezes and the fish gets in nemo's face and say's "i'm obnoxious"

so thats the only time i've ever heard that quote before. its definetely not in POC. thats for sure. no one would say something like that in a movie like that. or i dont think. it would be weird, no?
evil face

airangel
bumping

jjoutlaw3
bumping????

XxHannahxX
i try to watch potc once a week but sumtimes i can't fit it in
mi record is three times in a week!!! big grin I am very proud!!!! big grin eek! cool

jjoutlaw3
wow...i saw it 2 times in a row in the movie theatres 1 week after i saw it the first time...an on christmas day i got the movie an watched it...but i haven't watched it in a loooong time...since march i think...that is soooo sad!!!!!!!

tinkerbell668
That was from finding nemo!!! hehe

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye Finding nemo

jjoutlaw3
but johnny wasn't in finding nemo!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
We know

tinkerbell668
*confused* go figure...

ArrghPirateGirl
This is such an old thread SIGH

jjoutlaw3
ancient and wrinkled...dying like so many others of its time...

ArrghPirateGirl
Yep slowly gowing mouldy and disgusting

~Johnnyz#1~
Decaying threads, almost dead!..yep yep yep...!!!

jjoutlaw3
this one is dead...so lets either bury it quietly or burn it so it goes out with a bang...personally, i like bangs

*draws sword* anyone care to fight me over...*places rum on table* this bottle of rum? *secretly takes medallion*

APirateMonkey
*already has medallion*
Ill fight ye JJ *if u cant tell its APG JDG changed me name*
*draws sword*

tinkerbell668
*little microphone comes from ceiling once again* LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLETS GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

APirateMonkey
lol
*drops sword pulls out gun and shoots JJ*
Yay I win

jjoutlaw3
PARLAY!!!!!!! *falls to knees beggin* no don't kill me!!! *pauses for a moment with head tipped to the side* hmmm

hey i've got a medallion! i cant die! *jumps to feet and draws sword again* hahaha!!!!! look at this!!! *stabs self to demonstrate* *GAAAAKKK!! CHOKE!!! COUGH!!!* shit!!!!!nooo!!! it was a fake!!!! *dies*

APirateMonkey
APG: Eeeek Blood *faints at the site*

jjoutlaw3
oh great now i'm dead again! *lying on the floor dead*

tinkerbell668
APM you can save her!!! *points to APM's 300 lbs. bodyguard* Do the right thing mate...*hits self* god ur gettin more sappy each day ur with him *points to hubby*

jjoutlaw3
lol...*still dead*

APirateMonkey
Ragetti da bodyguard: *sits on JJ*

APG: Grrr Stupip 300lbs bodyguard

tinkerbell668
*slaps ragetti over da head* stupid lug!!!!!!!!!!!!

APirateMonkey
Ragetti" *pounds tink*

xxamyxx

APirateMonkey
.........blink U told us about that grl last time u were on

tinkerbell668
*holding head* yeah ya did...and ya never sent me stuff about POTC2, just harry potter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unholly_Cheese
LMFAOlaughing

tinkerbell668
laughing its true!! She never sent me anything about potc2

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah mad

Unholly_Cheese
LOL! wat a wierdolaughing

tinkerbell668
LOL laughing

ArrghPirateGirl
laughing ........Wat we laughin at?

tinkerbell668
don't remember...but lets laugh anyways laughing

ArrghPirateGirl
ok......laughing

tinkerbell668
wow that was fun...now what?

ArrghPirateGirl
yes

Unholy_Cheese
What as fun?

Bwa Ha Ha
This thread died....

Mistypirate
This is.......... OLD

Bwa Ha Ha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9z4h7q9iBI

Mistypirate
eek! LOL Zombie protestors LMAO

We have the right to be dead!!!

Bwa Ha Ha
we do!

Mistypirate
I mean ALIVE

Bwa Ha Ha
yeah!

Bwa Ha Ha
yes....

Bwa Ha Ha
This thread died....

Mistypirate
LMAO Lets resurrect this thread again!!!

Bwa Ha Ha
Yay!

Mistypirate

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by CaptainClaire
I was reading a magazine and they mentioned a quote of Jack's: "I'm H20 intolerant."
But I can't remember hearing that in all the 6 times I have watched the film! Can someone tell me when he says it? sad no, like they said, its from Finding Nemo when the little seahorse says it. its DEFINITLEY not in Pirates

evilm0nki3
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NO MORE CHUCKY PICTURES!!!!

ivebeendepped43
chucky freaks the crap outta me!

evilm0nki3
yessssssss

*shudders*

ivebeendepped43
*shudders along* dang that thing creeps me out!

Mistypirate
I love the Chucky movies...

HI IM CHUCKY, DO YOU WANT TO PLAY??? bwahahahahaha evil face

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by Mistypirate
I love the Chucky movies...

HI IM CHUCKY, DO YOU WANT TO PLAY??? bwahahahahaha evil face

LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I prefer a johnny doll

HI IM JOHNNY, WANNA PLAY UNDER THE SHEETS? wink lol

Mistypirate
Oh that sounds soo much better, I'll play with Johnny anytime big grin

Bwa Ha Ha
Originally posted by Mistypirate

bwahahahahaha evil face

u called?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.