Action figures

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DJ Velocity
Does anyone collect SW action figures, if so have you seen the new AOTC figures/packaging? The one I have seen was or Obi-Wan with that droid he was dangling from on coruscant. Its pretty good.

I would put the pic up but Hasbro will cry so here is the link (thats allowed tho' roll eyes (sarcastic) )

http://www.starwars.hasbro.com/content_images/2002_Packaging.jpg

Does that work?
confused

Darth Gehenna
That looks pretty cool, but I will probably buy the Jedi Starfighter and Slave 1 legos first big grin

yerssot
I have all the action figures of EpI that were available in Belgium, not sure about the EpII figures, it's rather expansive here sad

Captain REX
That sucks! They're expensive? Here in California it only costs about $15.00. What's the currency in Belgium and how much does it cost for an action figure?

Anyway, some of the Kenner/Hasbro figures I find lame. I like custom action figures that people post on the internet. They look really good. Amazing what a little imagination and spraypaint can do.

Here's a Cantina Patron.

yerssot
1 $ = 45 BEF

but in Belgium it was something around 8-9 $ if I remember correctly...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.