Star Wars RPG Books

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Baylin
Not sure if this the right place for this thread so if it's not can you move it or blast it to pieces or something Ush?

Right then! I've been collecting the SW RPG books published by Wizards of the Coast and recently ordered a copy of "Star ships of the galaxy" from amazon.co.uk. It would appear that they are having trouble getting hold of it, so I was wondering is it worth waiting (I've been waiting 8 weeks already and been told it could be another 6) or should I cancel and get something else.

So if any of you have it could you tell me what you think of it I'd be mighty gratefull. smile

yerssot
well, yes, wrong section smile
this is online-rpg, this woudl be suited in EU, but that's nitpicking wink

honestly, haven't seen a book of Wizards of the Coast about Star Wars over here yet, sorry messed

Baylin
And hey as if by magic...

yerssot
magic? it's the force wink

VengeanceGOD
My friend plays the Star Wars Roleplaying Game, but I've never heard him mention THAT book. If you'd like, I could ask him.

Baylin
Please!

Julie
I wouldn't know...I don't RP.....but I do know that there are a whole lot of star wars fiction books that are great....

Baylin
I know, I've got stacks of normal SW stories but the book that I want/need is supposed to be full of useful info and stats on all different SW ships that I can use when I finally get an RP going

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.