Potential Danger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
I think Gandalf would be the most dangerous person after being corrupted by the ring.

Cowboyography
Gandalf %110 would be the most dangerous, we even have scene his despise for the ring, he knows it would make him the most powerful force in the world. If he isnt already smile

Exa
Saruman - he's not the wisest but the most mighty

Ariadne
I think that it would be Gandalf because even though he would probably never let himself be corrupted by the ring, he's really powerful and dangerous if you on the other side.

BingaBonga
I think Galadriel because of what she did in the Fellowship. It's hard to say, I don't think it would be Saruman because he has already been dealing with the ring, and he would have to accept that Sauron would get the ring.

Verity
Anyone is potentially dangerous if they get the ring, but the more wisdom u have--I suppose can give u strange ideas.....Look at Frodo though! He could have been perhaps worse than Gollum!

nazgulinthedark
gandalf

fini
hmmmm i would narrow my choice to the two Gs............but i think that Galadriel would be the most dangerous.........remember she is the most powerful elf in middle-earth ( well what's left of them)..........gandalf would be close to sauron........but i have NO CLUE as to how powerful/stong/dangerous galadriel would be, just that its a HELLA LOT

BingaBonga
The good thing is Galadriel, Elrond, and Gandalf are all smarter than that to take the ring. Galadriel was almost completely tempted, but wasn't, thank god. Saruman... well, he's just stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.