What's your X-box's name?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lag
When I first bought my X-box it came with the name Saucy. I didn't much like that name so I beat DOA and changed it to Litter (as in Litter Box). One of my friends named his Monster ( as in Monster Box, which is a reference to loose women, sorry ladies). So what are the names of your X-Box and why.

SpikeSpiegel
On Halo it says mine's called Hambone. How do I change it?

SaTsuJiN
Mine is called "ghost" ... I dunno how it got that name, I just popped halo in and there the name was. It seems cool enough until I can change it smile

ragesRemorse
if i ever play mine again maybe i'll bother to check

stinkfist462
uhhhh mine is
"big fatty" stick out tongue

total metalhead
i dont have an Xbox but my PS2's called Lanford yes

Iv3rSoNJuNiOr
mine is stars

SpikeSpiegel
How do you change the name?

SaTsuJiN
apparently doa3 is one way to change the name. But I dont have it, so you'd have to ask others for details

Lag
You buy or rent DOA3 and beat something. It's really easy to do and doesn't take long at all. Then it will ask you to put a name in.

Satsujin> That's the first Ghost I've heard of. That one's pretty cool.

dave123
mine is called "weasel", my friends are penguin and ghost. my other friends was "wheezy", but it got changed to "DAVE"... nothing to do with me though

Linkalicious
Changed mine to Maverick because my xbox live handle is xxmaverickxx

Lag
Yeah, the next chance I get I'm going to change it to Lag to fit my live handle.

Here's a wierd thing that happened with my X-box name, recently when we were playing Halo I noticed my Box's name was Snake. My first thoughts were "Who's X-box do I have and who has mine." but what I think happened is when I was naming my box I put Snake in first and saved it and then changed it that night to Litter, I completely forgot about naming I Snake so I was freaked. So I guess it cycles through names each time you play, or I might just have somebody else's box.

Voorhees
I call mine doorstop.

bojoefro
mines clled stumpy

moshtitan
mines OrEO.

Robo-Chocobo
I think naming it with DOA3 is dumb,
halo decides the name for you and only halo shall decide the name for you.

THE BIRD HAS SPOKEN

p.s. I AM SO LUCKY, MY X-BOX GOT NAMED DONUT!!!!^^ its SO COOL

my friends is named saucy, so in halo I WEAR LIGHT RED ARMOR , AND HE WEARS SALMON(the official color of saucy)

RaventheOnly
how do you go about checking what its name is? big grin can you do it without halo? big grin

Robo-Chocobo
either halo or doa3 i htink... oh and definetly halo 2.

Red Superfly
My XBox usually gets caled either of the following:

"You-stupid-piece-of-plastic-crap-I-pressed-the-godamn-button-so-jump-you-stupid-idiot!"

or

"Argggggggggggggggh!-Ninja-Gaiden-YOU-SUCK!"

Depends on the game/insanity.

Robo-Chocobo
naming x-boxin doa3 is wrong...

anyway..I AM DONUT HEAR ME roar.

Donut:command was so happy I got the blue flag they gave me my own color armor.

simmons: uh donut...your armors..ahh..griff you wanna help me out?

griff:YOUR ARMOR IS FRICKING PINK

simmons:Pinkkkkkk thats the 1.

Arachnoidfreak
I didn't realize it came with a name. wtf, where do you see it in Halo? When you select a file to play in??

Robo-Chocobo
it shows oyu a name when you create a multiplayer game. after youve selected characters, the map, the gametype, and your picking teams, or waiting for the game to start, above where your character names are, it shows your x-box, with a name above it. it can be many things, like
The Big L
Saucy
Bear
Noodle

and if your REEEAAAALLLY lucky, like me
your x-box will be named Donut, or Caboose. once it's chosen your name, it can NEVER be undone.(unless you delete all halo files...maybe...i havent tried)

NAMING IT WITH DOA3 IS FOR CHUMPS

dave123
Weasel

Fallin Angel
changed mine to Nephilim

Robo-Chocobo
lol i must say your x-box has exceptional taste in names for the owner.

the name your x-box picks 4 u in halo is a statement about who you are(or that your lucky depending on the oddS)

the names

nut, doonut(or donut)

theone0103
where can i find the name of my xbox?

Is that just in Halo??

If so, where can i find it and how can i change it?

Master Revan
when i bought mine it had the name FoxHound

Daedalus
Mine was Weasel but I changed it to Daedalus.... big grin

Robo-Chocobo
bah, i cast down all who changed their x-boxs name. it reflects who you are. personally i find my...personality much like donut's.

MaxCarnage
Even though I don't have an Xbox, I gave all my game systems woman's name. Why? Because all of them are very indecisive. XD

GBA: Gretchen
SNES: Sarah
PS2: Jessica (after my old girlfreind, cause she is indecisive if she likes men or women XD)
NES: Naraku (not a woman's name, but it's the evil dude in InuYasha, and the NES hates me so it's evil)

BlackMamBA
I like my X-Box name its Dopey.

Robo-Chocobo
Yes some one who didnt create their own name for the x-box.

i along with everyone still alive in the Kr4zy 88 thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.