Box office bombs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Machine
why! why! must we suffer though these horrible movies all year , if it wasnt bad enough with pussy cats and tomcats they have to release movies like zoolander ,13 ghosts damn it! these are the movies that we supposably like, does anyone really like theses, they release these crappy movires but refuse to allow rob zombies "House of a 1000 corpses" to be released do they know their destroying film as we know it . in ten years no film is going to be released do to ratings and the violence in movies causes violence in life , jack the ripper didnt have playstation or vhs, dvd so explain this

<Edit>Cleaned up language. These forums are visited by people of all ages, including children.</Edit>

Ushgarak
Well, I agree that the link between violence in movies and that in real life is overstated. Top be fair, though, that lobby was never saying that ALL violence was caused by entertainment.

Zed
It was a stupid reason why they didn't let "House of a 1000 corpses" was because it was getting a NC-17 and not the R rating. Which was related to the violence.

And the reason why they dont release these movies is down to the fact that if people dont watch them then they wont make them simple as that.

And I'm not backing up the studios. Just that ultra-violence isnt everybodys cup of tea.

BackFire349
its sad that such a promising film such as house of 1000 corpses (which would have been the first real horror film in the past 10 years) is probably never going to come out because of its extreme gore, i remember when extreme gore was a good thing in a horror movie, look at zombie or the beyond, or even cannibal holocaust, all are great horror films. I'm sure house of 1000 corpses will be replaced with jeepers creepers 2, so no harm done. *sarcasm*

ToMacco
House of 1000 Courpses? By Rob Zombie?

And you think The Godfather films are bad, huh? You don't happen to have a tatto, would you? wink

BtW, The Blair Witch Project was an excellent horror film release in the past 10 years.

BackFire349
blair witch project was good, but it was a blatant rip off of cannibal holocaust, and no i dont havea tatoo silly

ToMacco
Never herd of it. sad

Machine
none has seen this movie(cannibal holocaust) backfire has just seen pictures of it , and dont give me this crap "oh when you see a stick through a girls as to her mouth it must be good" routine. hey i admit it iam excited to see it but dont go on and on aabout it if you havent seen it backfire .....

P.S. "he said if i told anyone , he would kill me. HAHAHA coo kooo kaaaa chheeee"

BackFire349
now now kobe, lets not get angry. i simply said that blair witch copied it, and i also said it was gory. on a different note, im guessing it took you about 15 minutes to type that little excuse for a post that you typed, im also guessing that you stayed up till about 5 thinking it up. and dont disgrace family guy by using quotes from that show, youre not worthy

BackFire349
oh by the way, i saw some video of cannibal holocaust that i downloaded from a website, it showed some cool scenes.

Machine
chris your a ******* ,you realize this . i dont give a damn if you downloaded a clip .think chris would you put the worst part of a movie on the website NO! you put the best . so of course you liked the CLIP! you could put clips of gates of hell on a website like the puking guts scene and you would lie that but hte movie sucks ass ! a clip doesnt make a movie good otr bad see it before you judge it . i can put family guy sayings if i want your being a dick chris !

Machine
oh and the whole "satying up past 5 " thing isnt a copy of family guy your such a hipocrate

Ushgarak
I'll repeat the warning I have already given about debate giving way to personal argument. This isn't what the other users of the board want to see, folks. If it looks like posts are more interested in insulting another than presenting a reasonable argument then they will be deleted.

Texas
Poor Karen Black, she's such a good actress sad
Rob Zombie should stick to music roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire349
lol at machine getting mad, like i said ushgarok, me and machine know eachother in real life, we're always giving eachother shit, so dont worry about it.

Ushgarak
Just commented about that in the other thread... I'll bear that in mind, but there will be a limit at SOME point. Not wanting to be a prude here; just I have others to think about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.