Pirates of the what????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LegolasIsMyMan
Ummm I haven't seen this movie you all talk about will someone who knows what they are talking about please tell me about it. Cause if its interesting i want to see it. All i know is that Orlando Bloom* my husband* is in it.So can someone give me the story line, I would be much obliged?!?!?!

Elven_Freak
JUST SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!! I fit has orli in it, you have to see it anyway!!smile
Its about a cursed coin and a cursed pirate crew and they have to get the cursed coin back to uncurse the cursed crew.

LegolasIsMyMan
humm, that is a lil weird, but i may watch it, can you go alil more in depth for me??

Caribbean_Chick
okay here you go(from the professionalbig grinwink ):
A crew of pirates go after the treasure of Cortez, which like most treasures come with stories of curses and such that usually aren't true. So during the voyage the crew gets into a mutiny with their Captain(Johnny Depp) and decide to maroon him on an island and they go to get the treasure without him leaving him to die on the island. One of the crew members thinks that what they did to the Captain is wrong and sends a piece of the gold off to his son. The member disagreeing with the rest of them angers the pirates so they send him to the depths. After that they discover the curse is real and that they need to return all the medallions to be rid of the curse and blood to be repaid. So the storyline is basically them looking for the blood to be repaid and the Captains escape and heck just see the movie and it'll make more sense!!stick out tongue

LegolasIsMyMan
Thank you so mych Caribbean_Chick, that was a very good description, thanks alot, i believe i will go and watch it sometime..... Thanks, once again..........

Caribbean_Chick
lolz yes it is much better watching it.. because then you get Orli and Johnnybig grinyeslove

nazgulinthedark
its so funny!!! i love that movie! eek!

Kitoky
YOU HAVE TO SEE POTC!! But be forewarned, your 'husband' kisses another girl.

Caribbean_Chick
yea and he wears a hot hat which the stupud girl takes off his headmad lolz sorry I love the hatlove

.:[Kamikaze]:.
hehe yeh the hat's kewlies i wanna get one like that lol wink

appart from the hat the rest of the movie is also GREAT its a 'MUST SEE FILM' big grin

jack's dudess
his hat is funny, it is a funny hat.

Kitoky
His hat was soo freakin' cool man!

bLooMiLiCioUs
absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!love

and i HATE THAT SCENE WHERE SHE KISSES HIM!!!!!!!!!

i'd rather keep the hat if i were himwhistle

Caribbean_Chick
me too.. I want to buy the hat!!!!!!!!Do you think anyone would have one like it.. like Amazon or sumthin?

bLooMiLiCioUs
eek!
i'd wear it everywhere!!!
aaand invite weird stares frm the streets lollaughing out loud

Caribbean_Chick
lolz I know same here!!!!!!I love that soooooooo much.. when I first saw I yelled: "omg that is the coolest hat I want it!!!"stick out tongueembarrasment

jack's dudess
i wear weird stuff anyway.....me and my friends dress up as pirates to go shopping!!

lol hehe kewlies.. i'm nearly always in my bandana so its kewl, but i ove Will's hat hehe thats so kewl...

Caribbean_Chick
I don't have anything pirateysadsadsadNow I'm encouraged to go buy a costumelaughing

bLooMiLiCioUs
shifty
pirate shop,here i come!!!CHAAARGE!!!

(in the credit card sense tooyeslaughing out loud )

Caribbean_Chick
hehehe yea.. but a pirate costume can't be complete without a hat to top it offlove

one like Barbossa's or Jack's or Will's of coursebig grin

lol yeahh... i wanna hat.... with a BIG feather like Will's hehe big grin

LegolasIsMyMan
I am going to go get the movie tonight guys i am sorry i haven't yet,and thanks for all the info,and the hat is hot,and tha damn chick who kissed him, she will die

lol yuppers... man the hat if foinne hehe oh yeh and orlando... stick out tongue

Orlando_Lover45
you think keira knightly's evil.
WAIT TILL YOU HEAR THAT HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!
DIE, LADY, DIE!!!

LegolasIsMyMan
I watched last night, and OMG good movie, and that chick is a skank, just for the record... I mean , who takes a pirates hat,just like that, i mean, god bless!!!!!!
he was soooo sexy let me just tell you!!!!!!!!!!WOW

really_bad_eggs
lmao

Caribbean_Chick
I know like geez.. that was the bestest pirate hat ever!!!!!!!But I still like Kiera she's cool.. she's the only one who I would ALMOST accept if she were Orli's girlfriendstick out tongue

samIam
i love that HAt that Will wears !!!!!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!loveloveeek!

Caribbean_Chick
omg omg omg yea the hott hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I need that hat or one like it sooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it's so awesome it's even cooler then my fuzzy pimp hat!!!!!!!!!

Unholy_Cheese
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.