Rune

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
This is one of the greatest games i have ever played. RUNE the viking warlord. What a masterpeice. You start off as the last surrvivor sole heir to the viking name. you have to fight your way through hell, with a stockpile of numerous melee weaponry, being able to carried all through the game, you carry as many weapons as you want. What a great damn game. anyone else play this great game Rune? does anyone know if there will be a sequal

Lord_Andres
I've playd it, GREAT STORY and weapons and all, just love haking op enemys, I think there is a sequal caled Halls of Valhalla, not sure tho, tried multi player in that gladiator arena? now thats funsmile

SlipknoT
I played this game. I never realy got into it though. It's multiplayer was fun.

Lag
This game was fun. I was surprised by the ending, because the whole game is basically the same all the way through then at the end you become this ultimate viking warlord with sweet powers out of nowhere. The graphics aren't that great and the loading time was rediculous, might have been the longest loading time ever in a game, but it was fun and had an awesome multi-player. I liked taking the gravity down and having air axe battles. I hope they do make another one, because I like the whole viking thing.

total metalhead
yeah cool game, smashing stuff with those big hammers and all. multi player sucked big time though.

Lord_Andres
the graphics were good, if u chose OpenGL and not Direct3D and go for 1600x1200, anyway the loading didint take forever like u say, just your computer that sucks

Lag
OOhhhhhh.No. I played it on PS2. The loading time was really bad for it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.