Worst Reality Show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EOWYN3
I thought Temptation Island was awful--then again, I only watched like, 2 episodes, but the premises was terrible.

(There are probably tons of other shows, but I've been in S. Korea for a year, and they are kind of behind schedule on the newer shows).

wicker_man
I think all reality shows are awful, also i'd like to add to that list The Salon, Im A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.

Ahnold
GAH! I can't believe that you left out "The Salon"! Three bloody months of people getting their hair done. WHO GIVES A DAMN?! Worse still, it's taken time away from good shows like, uh I dunno, FRIENDS and
FUTURAMA.

EOWYN3
I've never heard of the Salon--it sounds dreadful

Ahnold
Worse than you could possibly imagine... avoid at all costs

SilverFighter
The only reality show I consider watching is NBC The Restaurant. Then thats about it, other reality shows are just rig. But as far as the worst reality show on tv right now is American Idol. All they are doing is just karaoke songs and nothing but pop music and disco. thumb down

Lord Soth
All of them are terrible. Reality shows as a whole is the epitome of how shallow we are. We toy with people's emotions just so we can get a good laugh. It makes me sick.

Well, I liked Last Comic Standing big grin

lil bitchiness
They are all bad...relaly really bad!! Wanna see the 'real world' go outside, talk a walk, get together with friends...

ARGH!! they all majorly suck!

Darth Bandon
I say every Reality Show except Survivor sucks.

The Unknown
Yeah, I never understood Real World. There's no point to it, lol. They just live in a house together for months.

BingaBonga
The only one that i actually watch is Survivor. That was the first one ever. After that, reality shows went really bad. Survivor is cool, if you actually get the concept of it being a reality show out of your head smile

Lord Soth
Did anyone watch Last Comic Standing? Now that was funny big grin

BackFire
all reality shows retard anyone who watches them.

LanceWindu
How about an option of ALL OF THE ABOVE!

No worries then
They are all major pieces of crap me and my dad can't stand them while other members of my strange family love them all like pop idol. The only one i watched was the 2nd big brother with Brian and Jade in cus it was funny but otherwise they are really borin.

Lord Soth
I agree

I know I occasianlly watch some, but I can be a hypocrite if I want stick out tongue

BingaBonga
I just like Survivor and that's it. smile

Darth Revan
oh god you know what show was just awful was "date plate" on Food Network that show SUCKED!!! I only watched one episode but it was plenty
And American Idol is really stupid and the music sucks but it is still very entertaining smile especially when the English dude chews somebody out
What really bugs me about reality shows is that the stuff they do isn't even remotely "real" like Survivor--they get all the food and stuff if you were actually stuck on a desert island you would have to find it yourself they are not "surviving" they're arguing about stuff like "who should go find firewood" how easy is it to go pick up sticks?! Or Fear Factor, which I have to admit I watch on occasion when would you ever eat cow eyeballs or pick up dead mice with your mouth?

The Unknown
I never watched American Idol, but I enjoyed American Juniors.

alic88
man have u ever seen FOR LOVE OR MONEY.

worst reality show ever. every reality show indeed sux. u should c the new show

THE REALITY OF REALITY

diegocala
If you are in the Biz, there is no BAD reality show...those things are HUGE cash cows for the networks!!

Think about it, all they have to pay is the crew!!

Then some measly prize at the end.

crazy_c
I dont really watch reality tv shows except for big brother which i am totally addicted to. except the last series was sucky cos they got rid of anouska the first week and she was the only interesting person in the house if "bores" and stuff la la la la . dum de dum da deeeeeeeee. yes

Linkalicious
the bachelor and the bachelorette suck ass. Just like Joe Millionaire....it was cool the 1st season, and now it's been done too many times. And then they televise a freakin wedding? For any of you bachelor or bachelorette watchers out there that watched the wedding.....you are a complete and utter loser, get a life, and get some friends that way you don't have to watch a person's wedding that you don't even know. I thought the whole reason to have a wedding was to invite friends and family and to celebrate...not to make it a paparatzi party.

BOPRecruit 16
i think those wedding reality tv shows are the worst reality because those marriages never work out! boy meets boy and survivor were way better. (i just started watching boy meets boy when i saw the marathon on last night! great show!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.