What Would You Add On to The OT To Make It Connect

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
How would you make the original trilogy connect with the prequels.I mean would you have scenes with the destroyed Jedi Temple or something like that?

Xizor
The #1 thing I would like to have seen in the OT would be more screen time for the emperor in the fist 2 films. Also mentioning slavery and the clone wars some more could have been helpful.

Minok
I would have someone mention Amidala by name along with Naboo.The term "sith" should have been used in refrence to Palpatine or Vader.R2 and 3PO should have revealed more history.

UnknownBountyHunter
Agreed Minok, except for C3PO revealing more, I don't no about Artoo, but it is far too obvious that c3PO has a memory erase, because he never remember Tatooine nor did he remember OB1 (I am sure he will meet him in Ep. II). But the rest I agree with.

The great Wise Master Brit Hunt
Qui Gonn traing Obi Wan not Yoda 1.iinstaed of saying "Go To Daobah anbd learn from The Jedi Master Yoda ywho trained me" say "Go To Dagobah to finsh your Jedi traing from The Great wise Jedi Master of The Old Repbulic Yoda" 2. Show The jedi coucil looking at Luke instaed of just showing Yopda, Anakin, and Obi Wan Show The Entrie Jedi Coucil and Qui Gon Jinn. Any toughts on this?

Daniel Jassim
That comment about Qui Gon training Obi was very good! It really is too bad you can't undo what's been done storywise. Another thing, I never thought that Lucas would make Anakin so much younger than Obi Wan for Episode II.

UnknownBountyHunter
Naboo, Qui-Gon, The Other Jedi, Jar Jar (At least hear about "a pathetic, clumsy Gungan who saved a race"wink, and pod races.

Heaven help us all. Jar Jar he is the retared Star Wars hero ever and having Nakin as a little annoying boy made Satr Wars lokm like it is only made for kids but its not. I have one thing really think should really really be added in the classic movies. Anakin tell Luke more about the following. A. Shimi B. Padme C. Qui Gon Jinn and D. The Clone Wars.

UnknownBountyHunter
I guess you flunked spelling in grammar school, eh Brit hunt?

Naw I passed with an A+ and I meant what to say Having Anakin as a little boy in episode 1 made Star Wars look bad and made for Kids.

Xizor
Lucas originally wanted Anakin to be 11-12, but figured making him younger was better for the emotional connection to his mother. He should nave stuck with the original plan. ANH needed a 12 year old who was more mature, a better actor, had an evil darkness to him and looked closer in age to Portman. He also would have looked more realistic flying the Naboo fighter.

Xizor
Nice memories this site brings back. I miss the talks with Minok, Jassim and the REAL Brit Hunt. OH well, god put our faces on this way so we could look forward. Or something like that. UBH, is this post here b/c you erased my old one?

Darth Daft
In the OT I would have made there be more info on Queen Amidala and the Clone Wars. Also, more reference to the Republic and the Jedi Council and Knights would have been good. It would tie the two trilogies together and make the whole saga seem more like an entire one story rather than individual stories that follow on from one another.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.