ROGUE JEDI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Daft

Gundark
It certainly may shape up that way, but I think there will be a lot of surprises in this next film.

Lord Odin
Does anyone know what part Gabriel Byrne (I think thats his name!) is playing?

I reckon he'd be good as a rogue Jedi.

Theres something in I,Jedi about kinda rogue jedi called the Jensaari, who wear this armour that shorts out lightsaber blades called Cortosis ore or something...

theEviljedi
I'm pretty sure that if he is in the movie that he will be playing Tarkin.

Jedimaster3838
If he is in the movie he'd better play a bad guy. I saw him in The End of Days, and it was a terrible movie but he did an excellent job portraying evil, so he would do an outstanding job.

Darth Heinous
This Rogue Jedi are Dark Jedi. As I've said before not all Dark Jedi are Sith Lords. There are many different groups/sects of Dark Jedi like The Nightsisters, The Krath, The Bpfasshi Dark Jedi, Shadow Academy, and many others. The Sith Lords are most famous and feared (and possible the most powerful) Dark Jedi. It will be interesting to see these Rogue Jedi.

Ratcat
I would agree, and it is very likely that there are good force capable people who live as Jedi but have not become a part of the order.

Darth Daft
Like RC just said, I don't think the Rogue Jedi is necesarily a member of the Dark Side. In fact, have you heard of how Mara Jade was reffered to as neither Light nor Dark. Perhaps they're not evil like the Dark Jedi, but still they're not as polite or as respectful as a member of the Jedi Order.
Christopher Lee described his character as a polite gentleman so who knows?

Lord Odin
Who are the Krath?

I've heard of the others, but not them!

And the Jensaari were'nt good or bad, either. They would try and balance it out so that everything was even...so say if they killed someone, they would go and save someone elses life!

If I was a jedi, I'd be one of these! laughing out loud

Darth Daft
I'm not sure, but I think the Krath are on RPGs. I know I've heard them somewhere before.

Darth Heinous
The Krath were Darksiders who got killed of by the Sith. Perhaps the Sith will battle against Dark Jedi in Episode 2 and 3 because they refuse to join Darth Sidious and are BIG threat to the Sith.

Darth Daft
Yes thats a good possibility. Anyone notice how many different people there could be taking part in the battles of Episode 2 and 3?
The Jedi, the Sith, the Republic, the Mandalores, the Clones, the Trade Federation, the Dark Jedi and others. There are so many different possibilities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.