Padmé and Obi-Wan Episode III photo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hana_skywalker

yerssot
it appears to be, but with the blur you can't really say

Lyn
OoOoOo...How exciting!! I think she is...
GREAT pic Hana!! thumb up

super shadow GL
thats a good pic where did you get it

yerssot
if you really were super shadow you could at least have said "I made it" roll eyes (sarcastic)

super shadow GL
im not SS.***

njherbz741
ye she appears to look pregnant.......i wish there wuz a clearer shot...

and..heY!...theres no need to call ppl names..

hana_skywalker
Thanks to everyone for answering! I think I got the pic from http://www.grilled-sarlacc.com/ep3/c/index.htm
It's a pity it hasn't got good quality. This one is also a site with interesting pics:
http://www.gabec.net/EpisodeIII/

I hope you enjoy them!

How about this one? It's great, Anakin looks soooo good here:

yerssot
it's from star wars insider

super shadow GL
every pic you get on the net(allmost)are from this month and next months star wars insider

Lyn
Hayden/Anakin does look good huh?? love

I saw some pics on NataliePortman.com ..let me find a link and I'll get back to you.

Lyn
Here we are...
http://www.natalieportman.com/npcom.php?page_number=522
Most look like rehearsal-type sessions and all have Natalie in them. It does, in a few of them, give you a glimpse at a set. Also I think Hayden's in one.

I'm allowed to do this right?? Mods??

yerssot

super shadow GL
yeah listen to yerssot

yerssot
not all the time though, could lead to a lot of suffering messed

super shadow GL
yeah yerssot your back

Lyn
So can I post a link to them...?? That's alright?? As long as I don't post them...??

super shadow GL
yeah sure why not i guess its ok nothing bad is going to happen

Lyn
K, thanx SS GL... thumb up happy

LanceWindu
LINK EM!

Lyn
I'll do some more searching then...k, thanx people!!

super shadow GL
ok

yerssot
always a pleasure to see a jedichick wink

Julie
hard to see...but Insider said that some of Padme's costumes are designed to keep her looking non pregnant so she's able to carry on with senatorial duties

super shadow GL
yeah i read thet article but (i think there will be some doubt about her being pregnant in the jedi council)

Lyn
big grin Happy Dance

yerssot
and hopefully we'll see more of you wink

hana_skywalker
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by yerssot
always a pleasure to see a jedichick
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks a lot you guys, there aren't usually many chicks as us in Star Wars forums... wink

yerssot
they stay hidden very well these days wink

Lyn
I try to come on more...but, well, you know what parents are like.

Lyn
That's why we have to stick together...who else is going to swoon over Hayden?? love stick out tongue wink

yerssot
mah can do that wink

super shadow GL
i love chicks....as a mather of fact i like jedi...so i must Really love JEDICHICKS?? huh

Lyn
laughing

hana_skywalker
Hahaha! laughing out loud You're right, Lyn! Let them swoon over Natalie and we can enjoy Hayden wink

Darth Ninja
Is that right before Padme cheats on Anakin with Obi-wan?
laughing

Lyn
stick out tongue

hana_skywalker
laughing out loud

Lyn
I read somewhere that the performances in EpIII are going to be BRILLIANT. Hayden is going to be AMAZING!!

yerssot
and who wrote that?

Lyn
Um...I'm not sure where I read it...and BRILLIANT probably wasn't the word used but it was something to do with the actors giving it their all because it's the last one, the connecting one.

I might have read it in that Hyperspace Chat with Rick that SS.GL posted...maybe.

yerssot
it was nathalie portman saying it in an interview, but I'm not sure she said the acting was good, but that they were trying to get a good one down messed

Lyn
Ohhhh...oops, sorry.

Ignore what I posted people...

yerssot
er...why?

Darth Jello
T'bone's site had a possible spoiler saying that palpatine's appearance and need for a cane may be the result of injuries suffered in his duel with yoda in episode III

yerssot
they already said somewhere at the start of the shooting that yoda would fight again but that it was like AOTC: if it looks good, he fights, if it looks silly, he doesn't and there will be hinted at

Lyn
I didn't think he looked that silly in Clones.

finti
Yoda looked like a bouncing ball when fighting in AOTC

yerssot
an ugly green one even wink

Lyn
laughing Alright...so he looked a little...odd. I still thought he was brilliant.

jedimaster10
I agree with Lyn

I always wanted to see Yoda kicking ass and taking names!

P.S. Jedi Chicks are the best! They are the ones who bring balance to the force. cool

Lyn
See...Yoda is GREAT!!

Thanks jm10...happy thumb up Happy Dance

hana_skywalker
Thanks for that one, jedimaster10! wink I also think Yoda was fantastic.

ybbil33
Hi, I'm a new jedi chick, actually my bro got me into it. He likes it so I just like it too after watching it so much. I'm also yet another Anakin fan, I like hayden christensen, he's so hot and those pics that Lyn had on natalie portmans site were good. But back to what yall were talking about, I think that it was good to see yoda fight b/c in the first 3 movies he was always telling Luke how to fight and I really wanted to see him do it. It was cool.

Mr.Deflok
The trouble with the Yoda fight was that he didn't 'win', sure he made Dooku pull a dirty trick and retreat but he didn't take Dooku down and show him who the real Jedi Master is. If he fights in EP3 against Palpatine is obvious that he is not going to win... again, this takes away from the great light we look at Yoda in.

Welcome ybbil33! I agree with you wholeheartedly, everyone here wanted to see Yoda be a bad ass in the prequels, especially due to the point you stated smile

ybbil33
thanks big grin

Lyn
Welcome!! *waves* happy
hana, FJ, Leia, Hypernova, you and I~JeDiChiCkS...laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.