An itty bitty question about defining EU...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kaliero
I know I'll probably get beaten down by hired thugs for discussing such a thing, but it popped into my head.

In RotJ, Lando is a general. When Han finds out, Lando says something to the effect of "Somebody must have told them about my little manuever at the Battle of Tanaab."

If that particular battle was not in the movie, but was referenced to in the movie, then is the Battle of Tanaab EU or Canon?

GABRIEL05
The word is technically canon, but the details are only discussed in EU. But that is a tricky question.

yerssot
actually, what Gabriel05 says is correct, there was at Tanaab a battle,
only the exact details of "who fought who" and such is EU

(if I'm not mistaken it was Lando against some pirates, but not sure)

Gotwa
I'm just going to play the idiot and repeat, but in more elegant words. smile

The battle at Tanaab, since mentioned is, DEFINITELY canon, however. All details discussed about Tanaab would be EU, as they are described in books. (This is the first time I've ever used canon here.. I've tried to avoid it.. stick out tongue)

yerssot
you avoid watching the movies? stick out tongue

Gotwa
I haven't seen 4-6 in a while.. so yknow. stick out tongue

yerssot
you're lazy? stick out tongue

mim cloudwater
i love watching the videos, infact i got a limited edition VHS of eps. I with a 35 mm cut of actual film(the theater film stuff)(and thats 35mm from side to side, theres 5 clips, basically half a secound) anyways i watch the vidoes a lot.

General Kaliero
Ah. Thank you for enlightening me... I think...

Ushgarak
Well, that seems to have answered that!

yerssot
what? and no lock? stick out tongue

Julie
ah a successful conclusion

Dirty Vader
for once

Captain REX
So, Ush, about cortosis bullets... stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Don't make me go Hulk on you, Rex!

yerssot
Hogan or the green one?

Julie
I believe he was refering to the green one.....but either one in a dark alley would be bad

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.