Anyone Played Red Faction??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ruby
IF YOU HAVE

WOULD YOU AGREE THAT ITS AN AWSOME GAME

total metalhead
at the time it was excellent. i loved the way you could like tunnel through levels with rocket launchers and stuff by blowing chunks outta the wall and ground, but now it just seems old. in fact Red Faction 2 is old now!

wicker_man
This was one of the first games i brought for my PS2 and it's excellent, far superior to its sequel which i thought was pretty mundance, the ablity to 'blow through walls' was a great feature and the 'rail gun' was excellent also. I now own it for my N-Gage so i can play Red Faction on the move.

SaTsuJiN
I voted good... nothing like GeoMod technology has been done before. Its the only thing that saves the game from being another stupid sci fi/ first person shooter

Dagons Blade
Yes sir!! That was one cool idea-Red faction was an excellent game, and then they came out with this sc-fi crap called Chaser... sad

ragesRemorse
REd faction is one of the best FPS i have played since aliens vs predator. HALO is garbage. It is all color and sound. everything you can do in halo you can do in red faction, oh yeah you actually get a decent story with red faction. the only thing i would say halo has red faction beat on is of course the hypnotic colors, and vehicle use. REd faction is stil the better game

Rubyguy
yay another excellent bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.